Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Day Game at its best (FR inside)

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the girl:
HB 8. Walking with IPod on a running track in the university field.
About me:
Walking ahead of her, wearing full sleeves sweatshirt and sweatpants.
Time: 8:00 PM, it had just stopped raining.

The pickup:
Me (over shoulder): "Hey, excuse me, can I get an opinion on something?" - said in a clam manly tone (But I do not keep looking at her, I look forward, and talk louder, we start walking next to each other)
Her: <takes off Ipod.> "Yeah sure."
Me: <Run an opener about my niece>
Her: <gives advice>
Me: <Root my opener>
Her: <Gives more advice>
Me: <Bring in another opener about my sister (after some transitioning)>
Her: <becomes more interested>
Me: Ask her if she is from the university
Her: "yes"
Me: "I hardly find people from xyz university here in the field"
Her: "really?"
Me: "yeah, what's your major?"
Her: "Theatre"
Me: "Respect" - with kino punch (the rock)
Her: "What's your major?" - IOI
Me: "Guess?"
Her: "Engineering?"
Me (going wtf!? in my mind): "I'm in Computer Science, so i'm more into the Sciences, not just engineering." - lololool
Her: "okay.. nice.."
Me: "I'm a grad student."
Her: "Did you go to undergrad here?"
Me: "No I did my undergrad in australia. University of Sydney." - fake it till you make it.

At this point I DHV about how all my friends are around the world, and how Australia is completely off the hook, and how I can never find "good" girls in Australia, but in the US I find good girls all the time..

Me: "I mean, look at you for instance, you seem like a good girl."
Her: "Yeah, I'm a good girl.."
Me: "What were you like in high school, were you a good student?"
Her: "Yeah.. I was a smart girl.." - Qualifies herself

<I DHV a lot about my friends, implied I was the leader of men, preselected by women, and protector of loved ones - all through stories which are confidential btw :nono: >

<I spin her around on the running track, people running around us, watching... she loved it>:rockon: - actually it was the San Fransisco Handshake by Mehow.

Me: "What did you wanna be when you were 7? Don't say princess, all girls wanna be princesses.."
Her: "A lawyer"
Me: "But you are not doing that, are you?"
Her: "no, lol, I wanna be an actress" - she was studying theatre
Me: "Nice, but I don't think I can hang out with you, you are going to take all the attention away from me." - Bait Hook Reel Release.
Her: "NO, no lol, I'm not like that.."

<I tell her that I got a new frisbee and I love playing it now a days with friends, but they and I suck at it, so I need someone good to play with, qualify her if she is good at playing frisbee>

<Then I stop, I don't say anything for a moment>

Her: "Do you have your phone, I could give you my number?"
:rockon:
Me: "No, I do not have my phone, but I can maybe remember your email address" - closed.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its nice job but man

Id respect you 10x more if you spit all natural game.Ive never been a fan of these methods.I mean sure you use an opinion opener,get away with it then ask some BS questions that have been circling around with the Mystery Method ways but it doesnt show the TRUE YOU!

Though it see you did atleast spit some natural (from my point of view) so that I like.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
619joe said:
Its nice job but man

Id respect you 10x more if you spit all natural game.Ive never been a fan of these methods.I mean sure you use an opinion opener,get away with it then ask some BS questions that have been circling around with the Mystery Method ways but it doesnt show the TRUE YOU!

Though it see you did atleast spit some natural (from my point of view) so that I like.
I spit a lot of natural stuff as well. Its not robotic at all. Lot of transitioning goes into it. Especially during Comfort (day 2s) I am more natural... and all this BS is just to be interesting, and capture their imagination.

I respect all methods as long they get the girl. But I use what I love and I am not advocating MM or anything, it just goes well with my personality.

Need to try some direct as well.. so wait for my direct game FRs.

btw, this FR thing is just for myself to chronicle my fav pickups. You guys can obviously give feedback which I would love to hear, and some guys can learn from it, where my will to give back to the community comes into play.

cheers! :up:

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Good job, I never heard of a pickup at a college track.
I am a fan of the "you can pickup anytime anywhere anybody" concept.. my last 2 dates (1-on-1 day2s) came from moving pickups:
1. girl running, i'm running with her.
2. girl on skateboard, i'm on my bike. :)

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool good job man!

Sounds like it went over smoothly. ..

I'm also all about being natural - however I don't think using canned openers is a bad idea either.... But just a bit of friendly warning - That niece opening, isn't that a REALLY popular one from back in the day with TylerDurden using it???

If you are gonna use canned openings ESPECIALLY opinion openers than it would be best to come up with your own original material.
That is just my feelings, cause I can just imagine how bad that would suck if you gave her an opinion opener and she was like "uhh I heard that one on that pick-up show".

But do whatever works for you, its obvious that you know what you are doing. :D

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
Cool good job man!

Sounds like it went over smoothly. ..

I'm also all about being natural - however I don't think using canned openers is a bad idea either.... But just a bit of friendly warning - That niece opening, isn't that a REALLY popular one from back in the day with TylerDurden using it???

If you are gonna use canned openings ESPECIALLY opinion openers than it would be best to come up with your own original material.
That is just my feelings, cause I can just imagine how bad that would suck if you gave her an opinion opener and she was like "uhh I heard that one on that pick-up show".

But do whatever works for you, its obvious that you know what you are doing. :D
That opener about my niece was an original one. It wasn't the "David Bowie is hot" opener by Tyler. I know what you mean, I avoid using popular openers like Jealous Girlfriend etc.