Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Day 2 planned with HB who lives with boyfriend

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this HB 6.5 at the Bookstore. I am 31, she is 23. After I chatted with her for about 7 minutes and number closed her, she says

HB : you should have asked me if I have a boyfriend, because I do.
Me: oh, thats nice. I'll give you a call.

I called her and we talked for about 25 minutes. She only mentions boyfriend once in referrence to him buying her a vintage guitar for XMas. She seems very eager to chat as it was difficult to get this HB off the phone. We agree to meet at Starbucks this Tuesday.

I call her tonight (Sunday) to try and build comfort. Here is the convo

me: Hey, this is fan27, how is it going?
HB: Not to good.
Me: I am sorry to hear that. Now not a good time to talk?
HB: Yeah...I am having an issue with my boyfriend/roomate.
me: I understand, we'll talk on tuesday.
HB: ok...I'll be there a little early getting some studying done. I'll call you.
me: bye

I am not looking for an LTR with this HB. But it seems I might be able to exploit the situation to my advantage. I realize that her meeting and talking to me might be just to make her BF jealous. She might be looking for an out and I am just the encouragement she needs.

While I realize that this opportunity might entail some drama, I don't care. It has been longer than I care to remember since I last F#$cked. I would appreciate any pointers from guys who have been presented with similiar opportunities.

thanks
fan27

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HB 6.5 with boyfriend? Not worth the trouble unless she literally lands on your doorstep in a giftwrapped package with her legs spread.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is a 6.5 a Hot Babe? 6.5 is slightly above average.

HB does still stand for Hot Babe around here, right?

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever happens, it will be additional practice. If it leads to a f%#ck, all the better. I'll post a field report.

fan27

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had day2 with girl. It was obvious that she was just trying to make her boyfriend jealous. He was aware of our meeting. I tried the boyfriend destroyer but it kind of backfired....who cares. Only 1 hour and no money spent as she already had her Chai when I arrived.

fan27

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I probly woulda done the same shyt! :(