Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

David M's Internet Dating Guide

wysiwyg6000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone else tried this program? He makes some great points, definately provides a foolproof template on what to do/not to do/etc...however, I'm questioning whether his methods actually work. I've modeled my Match.com profile exactly as he said to do it and have yet to get a single response back from the 7 emails I've sent (although I did have one girl email me when I never even contacted her). Anyone else have success with this program?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give us an overview of his theory and what you've done so far.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard its a load of crap..

I would stick to using this site for advice..

Originally posted by wysiwyg6000
Has anyone else tried this program? He makes some great points, definately provides a foolproof template on what to do/not to do/etc...however, I'm questioning whether his methods actually work. I've modeled my Match.com profile exactly as he said to do it and have yet to get a single response back from the 7 emails I've sent (although I did have one girl email me when I never even contacted her). Anyone else have success with this program?

wysiwyg6000

Don Juan
Reaction score
basically, David DeAngelo was his mentor, so a lot of the advice David D gives David M uses in his Internet Dating guide. it's all about the 5C's. David M also gives his template on how to write a good profile, and not to be like eveyrone else on there who says the same **** (like "I'm funny" or "I'm a nice guy"...if you're funny, write a funny profile/comments, don't just say that you are).

when you're emailing women, he says to remain a mystery and not to tell too much about yourself on there, keep it vague and let the details come in when you're talking to them on the phone/in person. he also said to basically make fun of what the other guys email to women and how wussy they sound, like how they like long walks on the beach, cuddling, crying to Meg Ryan flicks, etc. the include a short blurb about yourself and drop your email address at the end so they can email you back (which hasn't happened for me since I've been using this thing).

I think one thing that turns them off is that I came across as being too big of an ******* on my profile (which may or may not be good). I actually had a part that said something to the effect that I don't want you if you're high maintenance, flakey and insecure.

It's a work in progress, I'm constantly tweaking my profile and emaisl to find out the right formula.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the key

The key to Internet dating is the number of emails sent and selecting a specific locale.

If you're searching ina town of 30k, then you're almost always going to be disappointed. Internet dating requires large numbers of women or you'll get tied down with frustration.

Do this: Pick your nearest large metropolitian area. ONLY search for girls in this one area. Email HUNDREDS, YES HUNDREDS of women. DEMAND a phone number within a few conversations. IF you CANNOT get it, then delete her info.

This is the only sure-fire way to get a large number of women very quickly online. Picking the same area is important because if one flakes, there is many others in your phone book to call.

Try this: Go out and email a min. of one hundred women in your nearest big city. Have two conversations, then ask for her #. If she says no, try once more before deleting her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wysiwyg6000
basically, David DeAngelo was his mentor, so a lot of the advice David D gives David M uses in his Internet Dating guide. it's all about the 5C's. David M also gives his template on how to write a good profile, and not to be like eveyrone else on there who says the same **** (like "I'm funny" or "I'm a nice guy"...if you're funny, write a funny profile/comments, don't just say that you are).
I can't recall the "5 C's" but it's true that giving real life examples of your personality and character sets you apart from the typical guy online.

when you're emailing women, he says to remain a mystery and not to tell too much about yourself on there, keep it vague and let the details come in when you're talking to them on the phone/in person. he also said to basically make fun of what the other guys email to women and how wussy they sound, like how they like long walks on the beach, cuddling, crying to Meg Ryan flicks, etc. the include a short blurb about yourself and drop your email address at the end so they can email you back (which hasn't happened for me since I've been using this thing).

Being a mystery is a good thing but what most guys loose sight of is that they still have to be interesting to the woman. That goes beyond being mysterious to the point of seeming to be trying to hide something from her.

Making fun of the other guys online should be done with caution. Asking about your competition and/or making fun of them too often will make you look insecure.

As for you not receiving replies when you leave your email address, you need to ask yourself whether or not you've said something in your email that would be interesting enough for her to want to reply.

I think one thing that turns them off is that I came across as being too big of an ******* on my profile (which may or may not be good). I actually had a part that said something to the effect that I don't want you if you're high maintenance, flakey and insecure.

Yeah, you could be coming off as an @sshole. Instead of saying what you don't want, focus on describing what you do want. Saying that you don't want anyone whose high maintenance, flakey or insecure makes you sound as if you are a bitter AFC that's still holding a grudge against women because of past experiences.

It's a work in progress, I'm constantly tweaking my profile and emaisl to find out the right formula.
Check out this thread...
Post the link to your online dating profile here and have it critiqued.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I get a kick out of this guy trying to tell you how to write a good profile. Do you want to know the single most important thing about your profile that will increase your success???

YOUR PICTURE!!!!!! That's right; as hard as it may be to believe, most women will respond to a guy they think is attractive, regardless of how well written his profile is.

I don't really mind these dating gurus, but some of them try to make this more complicated than it really is.

Your physical attractiveness makes up at least 50 percent of your overall attractiveness. Once a girl finds you physically attractive, then you can use challenge, mystery, C and F, and all those good things. They comprise the other half of your success.

But don't let anyone fool you; all those things work much better for an attractive guy.

wysiwyg6000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
I get a kick out of this guy trying to tell you how to write a good profile. Do you want to know the single most important thing about your profile that will increase your success???

YOUR PICTURE!!!!!! That's right; as hard as it may be to believe, most women will respond to a guy they think is attractive, regardless of how well written his profile is.

I don't really mind these dating gurus, but some of them try to make this more complicated than it really is.

Your physical attractiveness makes up at least 50 percent of your overall attractiveness. Once a girl finds you physically attractive, then you can use challenge, mystery, C and F, and all those good things. They comprise the other half of your success.

But don't let anyone fool you; all those things work much better for an attractive guy.

he covers pictures too and tells you what type to put on there (obviously anything that makes you look good)....but more specifically, he said to put a few pictures of yourself in a suit to come across as being classy, and then also put a few of you just hanging out (club, with friends, whatever)