Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

David DeAngelo's war against don juans

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its funny how everyone just seems to have looked over Gangster of Love's reply regarding the fact that CHRISTIAN CARTER is represented THROUGH David D's company and ISN'T David D himself. This has been discussed umpteen times already.

Also I will agree that David D is very good at being able to explain the fair bit of useful information, but he also does a good job of describing what sounds like the reason why you aren't getting success and then making it out like he'll eventually give you the answer. THAT is marketing and that is the side of it that seems to become VERY apparent with him with each newsletter and program he releases. saying that the efficacy of his programs are increased by combining all of the others.

yet its funny how he'll describe quite a lot of what i have gone through both in dating and in personal growth. like the part he mentions in how you'll come across something new and be like wow i totally don't know much about it at all and then once you get more into it... you're overwhelmed by all the further levels you'll have to go through. that and a lot of the recommendations he's made are typically made from those who are successful, so its not like he's lying or completely full of himself.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
:crackup: That line is just flat out gay! I don't think I know a single female who wouldn't think that line is stupid. A cup of something wonderful and some good conversation? wtf was he thinking? :down:
It's "meet for a cup of coffee and some stimulating conversation". What a tool. :crackup:

PheonixUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Yep. The only downfall will be if guys start running the same lines as everyone else, just like in the "The Game." It think they were called social robots or something.
Yeah, using exactly the same material as 200 billion over wannabee pua is not going to work, the concepts probably still work as you guys have shown, a confident, fun and challenging guy isn't going out fashion anytime soon

PheonixUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it matters if another person's name is on the cover, it still is very similar to double your dating.

It is like he's an arms dealer selling weapons to both side

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I recall correctly I heard Ross Jeffries remarked in one of his videos of marketing seduction videos for older women as well. Even though it might have been made in jest it could happen one day I think.
I'm sorta shocked that de Angelo would do this.

There has been critism of both of them. They seem to be profit moltivated.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've said before on many occasions of D' Angelo, P.T. Barnum would be proud of him. He's a fantastic marketeer; study the insecurities of others and sell them the cure. Of course women have legions of AFCs pandering to them, but sell them the secret formula that will 'fix' the Bad Boy, the Player (all of whom he'd like to think he's carefully constructed for the past 10 years) and suddenly he's got a new market open to him.

Think about it pragmaticaly; the market on the male side for "How to get girls" is progressively becoming more and more saturated with mPUAs offering new techniques or simple rehashes of his own stuff everyday. David's just another technique now, so why not sell to that untapped (pardon the pun) market by playing the "I-seen-the-error-of-my-ways" card with women and tell them "How to get guys." Oh, but not just any guys; the Jerk, the Player, the Bad Boy they want to fix Oh-So-Bad and force into their own idealizations - that would be novel! And when he's done selling these women his DVDs and eBooks, he'll come right back with a fresh set of insights from all this time spent getting into these girls heads and tell us all how us guys can get into these girls pants.

Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth said:
This proves his main objective is profit! He kept recycling his material until he exhausted the male market, so now he's moving onto the female market.

QUOTE]

well no **** sherlock!
way of the world, you didt think he was your friend did you?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want to understand men. That's why Cosmo is now choke full with sh1t like "Guy Spy", the inside secrets from men, how to tell if he digs you, polls, etc.

We want to understand them, and they want to understand us. We want the women that come hard for us to get, they want the men that come hard for them to get. Many people spend a lifetime fighting this war. More and more these days guys are also making concious effort to become more attractive because there is more info that is easier to find for men, esp. with the net being so available and handy. So everyone is always trying hard and usually not getting what they want. Knowledge of what each other want benefits everyone, silly "techniques" benefit no one. Because if you really change yourself to be the guy people want to be around, then you won't need silly "techniques" like wait X time to call. It won't make any difference because you're a cool guy by default, by unconcious process.

It is the same for girls, A fat woman with techniques will have sh1t luck. Let me say that again, a fat woman with techniques will only have chance on her side. A fat woman who learns how to dress/groom, diets/exercises, and not be a bytch will have guys lining up.. even if she is a bytch then low to mid level guys will prolly still line up even though they may eventually get fed up with her. It has no effect for the fat, ugly woman except to make her even less attractive and more of a pain in the ass. I have not read what this book suggests, so I am talking in the general sense.

I have no real problem with guys who feel 'flat' learning how to be humerous through books, courses, and open-mic's. I think this is a really good idea. And if some types of conversation tend to get a great reaction and a man uses it from time to time, great. If certain tones and speaking styles get good reactions great. I think Mystery is an awesome example of making himself a very effective speaker,like speaking style he uses is very effective but hard to explain. You can see it somewhat even on his DVDs. I could mimic that and learn to use it in my own life to be a more effective speaker. In fact, I played around with that and it worked really well. As far as memorizing exact routines, I admit I did that once too., It does sort of work up to a point, then it gets to this point where it is less effecdtive because all you do is entertain and never connect in just the right way to be able to pull. Because of initial pulls, a man will keep trying it until one day he just acts natural and pulls a girl. That is common pattern for guys who are naturally pretty OK with women but just had some small issue to correct. It varies, and I know some guys have further to climb. I just know that for me, 'exposure' of material is a non-issue since I just now have the concepts and information, I can make up my own loosely scripted conversation ideas that sound nothing like anything out there if I wanted, but I am mostly impromptu (pretty much 100%) at this point. Many PUAs report they create the best stuff on the fly, and I believe this because you can learn how to look for things in the einvironment, play off other people's words, etc. I would never try to memorize entire conversations tho, that is way too much wok. That is like being trying to write out all the answers instead of using a multiple choice quizz where you only have 5 seconds to answer. I would be thinking way too much for me. Maybe I am just a cognitive weakling.,

Last edited:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The Truth said:
This proves his main objective is profit! He kept recycling his material until he exhausted the male market, so now he's moving onto the female market.

I never liked the guy anyway. He's like a snake oil sales man who preys on the weak and desperate and manipulates anyone who is susceptible.
I dont usually feed the crabs, just the quick flame of how your KJ retard and move on, BUT I've got to ask because logic wont let me ignore your faggotry any longer.

Literally you have given negative opinions of just about everyone I can think of who has advice on how to fvck chicks and or better himself, these include David D, Gunwitch, Mystery, Pook ,Diesel, and these are just the ones I've noticed you sh!t canning.

Which leads me to the question (the bigger question is what the fvck are you really doing here but thats for another time), if Joe AFC off the street was looking for advice on getting laid how would he go about it? would he be sh!t out of luck if he accidently asked you? Not that he would obviously ask you because your giant pincers would scare him off but you get what I'm getting at.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dean said:
well no **** sherlock!
way of the world, you didt think he was your friend did you?
I did. He even said so in his e-mail

I'll talk to you again soon.

Your Friend,

David D.

PheonixUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
milrenkb said:
I did. He even said so in his e-mail

I'll talk to you again soon.

Your Friend,

David D.
Then its settled.. he is definately not in it for the money :D

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
If you could make millions... would you?

Imagine all the hot, young ass he's getting driving around in his Ferrari.
Some of the Gurus are slightly more honest. They arnt as big on price gauging as De Angelo or Jefries.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
Some of the Gurus are slightly more honest. They arnt as big on price gauging as De Angelo or Jefries.
Are you refering to the guys on www.bristollair.com and the people who post articles on sosuave.com?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
And this is the concept that separates those who make money from those that earn it. Economics 101: Charge what the market will bear.

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
woman dont read books on how to get guys anyway. Hot girls dont need books.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HighLowJack said:
woman dont read books on how to get guys anyway. Hot girls dont need books.
You sure about that? Open a Cosmo and tell me what you find. Hot girls are no exception to the rule.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
milrenkb said:
You sure about that? Open a Cosmo and tell me what you find. Hot girls are no exception to the rule.
And if they don't read Cosmo, they definitely watch Oprah. Same sh1t, different medium.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
And this is the concept that separates those who make money from those that earn it. Economics 101: Charge what the market will bear.
What's the difference in making money and earning it?

Either way you get it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
What's the difference in making money and earning it?

Either way you get it.
You just pointed out the difference. However, in only one you "get it." It's the difference between the Gates and the Buffetts as aposed to the majority of society.