David Deangelo finally exposed!

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The title is misleading because he really doesn't expose anything.

I looked at some of his other videos and it's just sad, especially the one when he talks about being a thirty something year old virgin.

Someone needs to get him over to this site pronto

redspicyflag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon said:
The title is misleading because he really doesn't expose anything.

I looked at some of his other videos and it's just sad, especially the one when he talks about being a thirty something year old virgin.

Someone needs to get him over to this site pronto
He'll probably expose this site as well

he is looking for a quick fix

He needs to work on his inner game

firstly

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a bitter guy, who gave up on pick up. He's just angry because he didn't have the will to succeed.

DD has some good stuff.

EDIT: hahaha he thinks DD works for the CIA.

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
could someone summarize what he's saying to "expose" david?

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
mb121 said:
could someone summarize what he's saying to "expose" david?
If its the guy im thinking of, he says that DD is just making money off the hopes of AFC guys everywhere. That you cant game unless you are good looking. Basic "give up" mentality.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to sit in front of a camera, take your damn sunglasses off.

Nonetheless, I agree with this Youtube guy, but he's def. not the smartest guy on earth.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's odd, because David DeAngelo's basic principle of ****y & Funny works wonders for me, especially when teasing girls by reversing gender stereotypes.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think when guys don't get instant results they blame the messenger. David D is about teaching guys to emulate confident men, to get you into that mindset, and eventually have that be a part of you. But the confidence comes from you.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dFd0FUTp9_E

I think this video has some truth to it though. we should all watch it, but understand that he might be biased.

He does talk about how blaming it on height and "not being strong enough" is just stupid.

He does say some stupid stuff, and he is obviously very bitter.

The main weakness to his argument is that he blames women.

The real enemy is weak b1tchass fathers and our society. THE MAIN REASON why I am here today is because my father didn't raise me to be a man. He raised me to be an AFC.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
I already know why that guy isn't getting laid. He's completely incoherent, jumps around from one thought to the next, has a seriously dorky affect, and acts like a momma's boy. Total loser. I wouldn't hit up bars with him. And he's not even bad looking, his personality is just really, really lame....
You know you probably just described the majority of the guys in this forum who's frustrated out of their gourd and take no responsibility for the bad situations they get into.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
Sadly, the guys who continue to struggle with women are generally mentally ill. They have Manic depression, aspergers, agoraphobia, etc.
I watched a few of his videos and what this guy said was that a woman can be mental like the above and be fat and plain looking and still have plenty of options. And a guy trying to improve himself wont accomplish much because the society is rigged in the women's favor and he'll just be a slave to pleasing pick picky women. He blames it all on feminist socialization and not on biology. That is all kind of true but his idea of a solution for men to ban together and oppose feminism will never work.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL can't believe I actually took this seriously when I read the title. I've only seen parts 2 and 3 so far but bare with me. This guy is just an idiot, he clearly just listened to programs constantly and never actually went out and got experiance. We all know how much good that does. Then he insults "this guy called Tyler Durden who just goes nya nya nya", and "this guy with freakshow sideburns" (Hypnotica) who are both brilliant. He's obviously looking for a god damn magic pill and expecting results just from watching material. It's all he talks about, "it doesn't matter how much you have read" it still wont work, no sh!t how about you talk to a girl.

And DavidD has helped femnism? His opinion is that modern feminist programming completely overides any biological urges? Plus he works for the CIA? Yeah obviously. Wanker. All the femenism talk only works if there are people in high places that are creating it. Puh-lease. It's all organised and he is working for powerful people just because he has camera equipment? He's been at this for a long time and I think he started on alt.fast.seduction or whatever.Then he tells us to watch all of his material so we can see that its not worth it so we can then delete it. That makes sense! He also says his c/f stuff is bull then goes onto to say his jokes and charisma it what causes him to get 'addicted to him. Well that's what he is teaching!

Waste of time. The only things people need to realize is that c/f isn't neccesary it's just one tool. Just reading stuff does you no good, you need experiance. You don't need to go out and do ALL of this stuff you can get a girl right now if you just take action. Apart from some n00b minsconceptions David's stuff works.