Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

David DeAngelo doesn't get it.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched a lot of his videos several years ago, and after growing as a man I've come to realize that he doesn't get it. Sorry, he is a fake. He is not a natural, he probably has little game.

I used to believe everything he talked about in his videos, I've tried all of his techniques and discovered he does not point to real manhood.

He talks a good talk and his message is aimed at wussie men who have no idea what a real man is.

There are a few things I've notices after rewatching his products that have really stuck out for me.

1) He makes a lot of references to interacting with waitresses and servers. Why give advice on how to flirt and interact with waitresses? This is not pickup advice.

2) I have become a lot better at reading body language over the last year and he is faking it there as well. It's so obvious to me now. A really confident man doesn't strut around like he does in his videos. Wannabes do, try hards do, but not real men.

3) He is trying to control the audience a lot of the time. He gives commands to everyone, Stand up, clap, etc. I notices he never says please or thank you to anyone, just straight out tells them what to do. This is not alpha, as a matter of fact it's very beta.

4) Books, books, books. There ain't real learning in any books. Anyone that tries to tell you to read this or that book doesn't get it.

The only thing I'll say is some of the people he has on as guest speakers do know what they are doing, but not Davie boy.

sprint

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah man he's pretty good at getting guys to get out and do ****. He got me going. Sure we may not agree with everything he says, but as I pointed out in my earlier thread that doesn't mean it's wrong or AFC. It's only AFC if you don't have the proper inner game. David D really gets you to work on developing inner game. He also has great advice for the other stuff as well. It's a good starting point but eventually you have to get out there and learn yourself.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadian Catnip said:
I watched a lot of his videos several years ago, and after growing as a man I've come to realize that he doesn't get it. Sorry, he is a fake. He is not a natural, he probably has little game.

I used to believe everything he talked about in his videos, I've tried all of his techniques and discovered he does not point to real manhood.

He talks a good talk and his message is aimed at wussie men who have no idea what a real man is.

There are a few things I've notices after rewatching his products that have really stuck out for me.

1) He makes a lot of references to interacting with waitresses and servers. Why give advice on how to flirt and interact with waitresses? This is not pickup advice.

2) I have become a lot better at reading body language over the last year and he is faking it there as well. It's so obvious to me now. A really confident man doesn't strut around like he does in his videos. Wannabes do, try hards do, but not real men.

3) He is trying to control the audience a lot of the time. He gives commands to everyone, Stand up, clap, etc. I notices he never says please or thank you to anyone, just straight out tells them what to do. This is not alpha, as a matter of fact it's very beta.

4) Books, books, books. There ain't real learning in any books. Anyone that tries to tell you to read this or that book doesn't get it.

The only thing I'll say is some of the people he has on as guest speakers do know what they are doing, but not Davie boy.
Wow! this is mighty bold of you to say about Dave, lol. I'm assuming he invented sosuave.com right? Anyway, I've found this site very helpful.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you wholeheartedly. The only thing I'll give him credit for is that if it weren't for his great marketing techniques, I would have never been sucked into the seduction community and would have probably still been a virgin. He makes his techniques and products feel like "the absolute answers" which compels people to buy more of his sh1t. He's just a fake to me.

Infamous_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Dave's stuff was the first stuff I found. He introduced me to alot of new concepts I'd never known before, but I never really got the message. I was still stuck in wussy town, just pretending I was in Man-tropolis. I had a couple successes but I still couldn't approach a hot chick worth a damn. I didn't really have that breakthrough until I read the Book of Pook, which made alot of stuff obvious that should already have been so. Reading that basically got me started on the path of self-improvement that I'm on now. And I don't mean just reading books about self-improvement. I've got style now, self-respect too. To get more fit I've taken up parkour (goggle it if you don't know what i'm talkin' about) which is probably about the coolest thing you might be capable of that would impress a woman. I highly recommend it, I've only been doing it for about 3 or 4 months and already i've lost like 15 or 20 pounds, 2 inches of my waist, and have developed more lean muscle than I think I've ever had. I thank David for gettin' me in to the game, But now I'm past the stage where I need him to tell me what to do.

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Books is where the money is, it's just another arm of the self-help craze.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I start to comment, let me congratulate you that you are top 1% of the people on this board automatically by making this post, lol. Most guys do not look so deep into the game.

Canadian Catnip said:
I
exactly. why would you want to hit on a waitress? they are paid to be nice to you for god's sake. just because a waitress is nice to you doesnt mean she wants to sleep with you. too many guys have that stupid misconception.

Lol yes, he is also uptight if you haven't noticed. But maybe he just isn't a good public speaker. However, I don't see him as a PLAYER. He just doesn't have the look or walk of a player.

Lol there is real learning in books however. Ive bought douzens of books and eventually I can say that I have learnt a lot of things about people's minds and the way they think. Ive also learned Neurolingustic programming and how to manipulate and talk to women in such a way that goes deep inside them. i must have read over 30 HARDOVER books on the subject however and countless e-books.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's plenty of good information in David Deangelo's products.
I still recommend Deep Inner Game, and On Being a Man.
They have good fundamental info that men can certainly benefit from.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bloke said:
He's a salesman.
Fake or not... he's there to sell his product.
And he does it very well. Notice how convincing he is during his presentations.
You'll learn more by observing his act, than by learning the junk he is selling.

This stuff is great for Super-AFCs though.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol there is real learning in books however. Ive bought douzens of books and eventually I can say that I have learnt a lot of things about people's minds and the way they think. Ive also learned Neurolingustic programming and how to manipulate and talk to women in such a way that goes deep inside them. i must have read over 30 HARDOVER books on the subject however and countless e-books.

If you were getting on a plane would want your pilot to have actual flying experience, or read about it in a book?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
There's plenty of good information in David Deangelo's products.
I still recommend Deep Inner Game, and On Being a Man.
They have good fundamental info that men can certainly benefit from.
I agree with this, I still haven't finished either of them, sitting through an hour and a half to two hour seminars seems so unappealing to me when I could be watching a movie and actually enjoying it. Nonetheless, I've watched the first two videos of those programs at least, very informative, just very boring.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, I mean as much as there is truth to the things he does and a lot of advice given on this site, most people meet people when they are with groups of friends. Most people tend to have sex with people they knew from a friend, or had some sort of common interest in, not someone who just randomly picked them up in the streets. I dunno.

apusislaya

Banned
Reaction score
Infamous_Wolf said:
I was still stuck in wussy town, just pretending I was in Man-tropolis.

Bingo!

That's what that place I was stuck in for the last two years is called. Come my cry for help beginning on this month. Someone gives me book of pook, and someone works with me. Now I can see that I'm evolving.

Oh yea, and the whole reason I discovered seduction is thanks to his book, which I proudly downloaded for free, along with the rest of his material.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:
Before I start to comment, let me congratulate you that you are top 1% of the people on this board automatically by making this post, lol. Most guys do not look so deep into the game.
Thanks man.

Metaphysical said:
There is always a time and a place for books. A mention of a good book is OK by me. I was referring to the table full of books he has behind him in one of his videos.

Metaphysical, regarding NLP, I have been studying it pretty intensely for the last 6 months or so, I would like to find out what your experiences have been in learning this stuff.

Some people say that it's hogwash. I felt that way at first until I got into it more. I find that some of the stuff I have learned has blown my mind wide open. I see things so differently these days.

I'm at the stage where I can see results from my intent and am learning some lines. PM me if you are interested in talking about this.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eben AKA DAVID DEANGELO AKA (not allowed to reveal real name) has a GENIOUS IQ he has made over 20 MILLION DOLLARS from dating programs, has interviewed virtually EVERY PICKUP ARTIST ON THE PLANET. WRITTEN SEVERAL BOOKS AND IS HIGHLY RESPECTED IN HIS FIELD.

NO ONE OFFERS MORE DIVERSE PROGRAMS ABOUT DATING THAN DAVID.

HE HAS READ A TON AND I DO MEAN A TON OF BOOKS...........HE IS THE MOTIVATION BEHIND THE WHOLE C & F MOVEMENT.

YOU DONT GET THAT KIND OF SUCCESS FROM NOT GETTING IT.

BAR NONE.............MASTERS LEVEL. Is he himself the greatest PUA no............but the knowledge he has is unsurpassed.

H

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David DeAngelo may have a lot of knowledge but his idea of humour is hilarious in itself. He finds petty 5 year old insults hilarious and the perfect form of ****y comedy. I remember reading one of his newsletter and some guy wrote to him about a pickup he did and he tried out the ****y comedy. I forgot how the convo went, but it went along the lines of him saying things like oh you smell, your feet stink, etc. Okay, he didn't say that at all, but the ridiculousness of what this guy said was on that level. Next thing I know David DeAngelo starts cracking up later on in the letter. After I read that newsletter, I immediately unsubscribed.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
eben AKA DAVID DEANGELO AKA (not allowed to reveal real name) has a GENIOUS IQ he has made over 20 MILLION DOLLARS from dating programs, has interviewed virtually EVERY PICKUP ARTIST ON THE PLANET. WRITTEN SEVERAL BOOKS AND IS HIGHLY RESPECTED IN HIS FIELD.

NO ONE OFFERS MORE DIVERSE PROGRAMS ABOUT DATING THAN DAVID.

HE HAS READ A TON AND I DO MEAN A TON OF BOOKS...........HE IS THE MOTIVATION BEHIND THE WHOLE C & F MOVEMENT.

YOU DONT GET THAT KIND OF SUCCESS FROM NOT GETTING IT.

BAR NONE.............MASTERS LEVEL. Is he himself the greatest PUA no............but the knowledge he has is unsurpassed.

H

Yes he is smart, yes he has made a lot of money, when I look at him in his videos I can tell by his body language alone, that at the time he did not get it.

He may be able to pull puss now, left right and center due to his sucess, but looking at him in his videos he does not seem... mature.