Dave D. Double your Dating = nonsense

BigFoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized that JERKS do, in fact, attract hot women. Selfish behavior, as unhealthy as this might sound, often makes women feel attracted to you. Sarcasm, ball busting, playing hard to get, and all kinds of other "illogical" things really do work when it comes to attracting women. /QUOTE]

I noticed this comment by Dave D. on what I assume is his website and was amazed at the nonsense he generates to sell his book. Sure, what he says above would likely work if someone already likes you alot (and it's probably abusive under those circumstances), but that's about it.

Newbie05

Don Juan
Reaction score
No it does work, regardless.

Paprika

Don Juan
Reaction score
It often DOES work for attractive, young, American girls (ie <30 yrs old). I don't think it works as well for average or shy girls (in fact it can be counter-productive). I don't think it works as well for attracting older women. And I find it doesn't work as well on women from other countries/cultures.

BigFoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can report is what I've seen in my relationships and in others, and being a bit older I've had more time to observe things. Acting like that will make most females run the other way. The more attractive ones have more options and they will run even faster.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I guess since I'm almost 40 I can lend a bit more; not just because I'm observed more, because I read DYD and have successfully put it into practice.

It works.

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have David D's Advanced Dating Techniques video series, don't ask me how I got them *cough Limewire cough* and it's pretty good stuff. ****y + Funny is a technique that flows from an inner image of yourself, and even David admits that your inner game or your self-image is all-important and that once you get to the proper level of self-image and how to deal with women, technique is irrelevent. You use C+ F to show you are confident and funny, not intimidated by a woman's beauty. It's very easy stuff to use the WRONG way (if you don't use it with confidence) and could get you in trouble that way.

Confidence. A must-have for any technique.

'Slinger

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you get David D's technique when you see that it's not really the c&f that matters--more what it says about YOU. I think DD does the best job with putting the internal game into place.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
His stuff WILL WORK with attractive intelligent women. C & F is a double edged sword, it can sometimes be counterproductive when you come across women with a low self esteem or are withdrawn. Then again why the **** would you want low self esteem, withdrawn women ?. I had one of those and when I finally opened her up, she wouldn't leave me alone.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishcrap
His stuff WILL WORK with attractive intelligent women. C & F is a double edged sword, it can sometimes be counterproductive when you come across women with a low self esteem or are withdrawn. Then again why the **** would you want low self esteem, withdrawn women ?. I had one of those and when I finally opened her up, she wouldn't leave me alone.
I think you're confusing C/F with Neg-hits. This is probably why guys have a problem with C/F, they feel that ****y means being insulting or derogatory.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Works, but people misinterpret it

DeAngelo's concepts are on the right track, but a lot of people misinterpret them.

They think he's saying just to be an arrogant azzhole, but that's not the point of it, though a confident, arrogant azzhole will get more throwaway sex than a meek, asexual "nice guy," all other things being equal.

DeAngelo's main points are: be playful, be sexual, and be a man. Also to present yourself in the most attractive way possible, and not overwhelm a woman with attention (unless it's a matter of "striking while the iron is hot).

Maverick_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it works as well for average or shy girls (in fact it can be counter-productive). I don't think it works as well for attracting older women. And I find it doesn't work as well on women from other countries/cultures.
I find it works right across the board, old, young, shy, confident. If you go overboard though and just start insulting people, like Ive seen a few people do, then it won't work because you'll just come across as a p rick!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Works, but people misinterpret it

Originally posted by Bonhomme
DeAngelo's concepts are on the right track, but a lot of people misinterpret them.

They think he's saying just to be an arrogant azzhole, but that's not the point of it, though a confident, arrogant azzhole will get more throwaway sex than a meek, asexual "nice guy," all other things being equal.

DeAngelo's main points are: be playful, be sexual, and be a man. Also to present yourself in the most attractive way possible, and not overwhelm a woman with attention (unless it's a matter of "striking while the iron is hot).
Bravo! :up:

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
I dont care what anybody says....if you do not CONNECT with a girl FIRST....then you can be ****y funny, Scooby Doo mysteries or a RealWorld/Road Rules Challenge all damn day.......you must first connect with the hoe!

Eye contact, being in your sexual state, and talking with a lower voice tone.....makes you and her connection on a sexual level...once that happens.....hell, you can be romantic for all that matters, it does not matter what you say or do but HOW, HOW, HOW you do it.

that is why women love jerks.....Jerks do this all the time...and we thought it was because he was bad,.......hahaha, yeah right, you guys MUST get this picture...

BigFoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of good points. However, I still say, based on my experience, that
what he says above would likely work if someone already likes you alot
If she doesn't , all the jerk behavior will make you look like a loser.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out where David D actually said that a guy should be a jerk. Maybe a guy becomes a jerk when he doesn't perform C/F or net-hits well. Being a jerk just may be easier.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No I am not
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I think you're confusing C/F with Neg-hits. This is probably why guys have a problem with C/F, they feel that ****y means being insulting or derogatory.

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigFoot
I realized that JERKS do, in fact, attract hot women. Selfish behavior, as unhealthy as this might sound, often makes women feel attracted to you. Sarcasm, ball busting, playing hard to get, and all kinds of other "illogical" things really do work when it comes to attracting women. /QUOTE]

I noticed this comment by Dave D. on what I assume is his website and was amazed at the nonsense he generates to sell his book. Sure, what he says above would likely work if someone already likes you alot (and it's probably abusive under those circumstances), but that's about it.
No, it does work, but you'll find it only works with low quality women. She's gonna have some kind of mental issues with her looks, personality, drugs, self esteem, AW, dramaholic, you name it.

If you want to attract a lady you have to be a gentleman.