Datung advice for women what do you think?

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so I got my latest article from a woman's dating advisory service I follow.

I'll quote the text below, I'm curious to know what are your thoughts?

Motivate a Man to Give

Instinctively, the core of manhood is to be a provider. Men obsess about their careers, being wealthy, and being admired because of these instincts. It’s all about power and social authority. You see it every day: once a man gets married and has a child, he becomes motivated to provide more for his family but then after a while that need dwindles a little.

Men need to feel that a woman can rely on them. A woman can help him feel like that by expressing her appreciation and confidence in him. Appreciation satisfies a man's sense of meaning and purpose.

To motivate a man to give, he must feel good when he is giving. However, it's smart to be financially independent because he needs to feel like he is giving freely rather than through obligation. If he feels exploited, the healthy power he once felt gets distorted, and he will become authoritative and controlling.
You can still stroke a man’s ego while remaining independent. Even if you are both aware that you can do anything he can do, from time to time make him feel as though he is in control and needed. When you stroke his ego in a subtle way, he won’t try to get power in a dominant way. Let him provide for you by following these tips:

• Thank him with a kiss for making or paying for dinner, a present, or a date.
  • Praise him for a promotion or successful project.
  • Tell him things like "I appreciate how hard you work to provide for us" and "I believe you are destined to be great and successful."
  • Ask for his help with anything technical or related to the home, like hammering a nail for a painting or helping you with a computer installation.
  • When he’s kind or generous, let him know he’s the "The Man".
It is important to remember that although you should mentally stimulate him with your feistiness you should also emotionally stimulate him by stroking his ego from time to time when it is deserved.

Meanwhile, guess who is getting her way?
XXX

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of us are immune to trojan horse strategies...especially those of us who grew up with an evil witch for a mother.

So, no surprizes here.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, decent advise for today’s woman, but it also has a control factor built into said advice if used incorrectly, i.e., How to play a man that has a provider mindset 101…

Last edited:

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to interview this woman. A formal news night style interview broadcast at 18:00 when most AFC is eating his dinner unhappily with family. (Like I once planned) I'm absolutely fascinated by this whole Rational Male/Feminisim/Anti_feminism_strategy

I plan to slay my own AFC behaviours and now that I'm aware I just see these examples everywhere. I feel like Neo!!!!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so I got my latest article from a woman's dating advisory service I follow.

I'll quote the text below, I'm curious to know what are your thoughts?

Motivate a Man to Give

Instinctively, the core of manhood is to be a provider. Men obsess about their careers, being wealthy, and being admired because of these instincts. It’s all about power and social authority. You see it every day: once a man gets married and has a child, he becomes motivated to provide more for his family but then after a while that need dwindles a little.

Men need to feel that a woman can rely on them. A woman can help him feel like that by expressing her appreciation and confidence in him. Appreciation satisfies a man's sense of meaning and purpose.

To motivate a man to give, he must feel good when he is giving. However, it's smart to be financially independent because he needs to feel like he is giving freely rather than through obligation. If he feels exploited, the healthy power he once felt gets distorted, and he will become authoritative and controlling.
You can still stroke a man’s ego while remaining independent. Even if you are both aware that you can do anything he can do, from time to time make him feel as though he is in control and needed. When you stroke his ego in a subtle way, he won’t try to get power in a dominant way. Let him provide for you by following these tips:

• Thank him with a kiss for making or paying for dinner, a present, or a date.
  • Praise him for a promotion or successful project.
  • Tell him things like "I appreciate how hard you work to provide for us" and "I believe you are destined to be great and successful."
  • Ask for his help with anything technical or related to the home, like hammering a nail for a painting or helping you with a computer installation.
  • When he’s kind or generous, let him know he’s the "The Man".
It is important to remember that although you should mentally stimulate him with your feistiness you should also emotionally stimulate him by stroking his ego from time to time when it is deserved.

Meanwhile, guess who is getting her way?
XXX
Most women with feminist programming where doing none of this. They were expecting men to operate from the old provider standard and where providing zero support or supplication. At least this method values and encourages a man.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need to learn how to spell.