Dating younger woman...

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a younger girl a month or so ago. She was just getting out of a bad relationship, so I didnt try to do anything with her.. I would see her almost every week briefly, and this past week we where all at a little bar... I was meeting a few freinds, most of which where female . I had an ex there who was hanging all over me, and one other girl trying to talk to me. I asked the younger girl to sit with us, at a large table with some mutual friends... I didnt pay that much attention to her, but after I left I was told she was asking for me, wanted to know where I had gone...

last night my friend ended up asking her to dinner with us, and it ended up just being 4 of us, his girl, and the younger girl... I know shes young, becuase of the way she handled her previous relationship... she got burned pretty good,and kept going back for more... but we had some pretty good conversation, and I enjoyed mysellf. she is a chef, and really loves good food. well travled for someone her age. and if she was 4 or 5 years older I would really be interested... no baggage, no kids...

I am 8 or 9 years her senior and i am just wondering if a relationship would work...

I dont have time to be juggling woman..

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your "relationship" will depend on the ages of both of you and maturity level. If she's 24-25, then that wont be a problem, unless you are just too mature and sophisticated and she's still acting like 18. So go take it.

Reaction score
I'm looking for an 18 year old myself!!:)

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
8 or 9 years isnt all that bad.

To some people it might be, but to a lot of people, it really doesn't matter much.

I mean 39 and 30 or 49 and 40, who cares.

But it depends on your age too.

If your 29 and shes 20.

it can work, but it relies on you and her.

Is she still a couple of years out of the doll stage and now preparing to get drunk every night as she reaches 21 or is she a more mature 20?

Are you a 29 year old planning on turning 30 or are you a 29 year old still assuming your 21.

It can work and it might not. It all depends on you and her.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
elvis: interesting

I like your theory about the stages women go through, I assume its something like this...

Doll Stage - where girl is young naive and tries to be a good girl, still lives with parents. naive with dating, holds back the sex, looking for love.

Party Stage - gets a taste of the outside world, begins to drink like mad and sleeps around, lible to cheat and play tons of games, also a stage of sexual experimentation for the ones that really go wild.

Sensibility Stage - girl calms down, realizes she wants something more meaningful, looks for an LTR, holds back the sex more for a guy that meets the standard. Girls really into this stage "play for keeps", holds out for the marriage minded guy.

What do you guys think?

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your stages theory. It can be true.

But I"m not one to assume anything about anybody. I'll have my opinions, but I'll wait and see.

Because in all honesty, there are some twenty year olds who are wild party animals. If you are beyond this lifestyle and matured, it will just get you irritated. If you are beyond this lifestyle but wish you still were 21, it could lead to you being frustrated and wishing u were 21 again.

There are those 20 year olds who still are in the "playing with dolls stage." Guys like this are called MAMAs boys or too dependent on mom and dad. Girls like this could be daddys little girl or just another overprotected daughter. No matter what, the girl is naive and does not know much about the real world. She may learn one day or she might never.

There are others who have grown up and matured. But at 20, I doubt they are really "matured." Yes, maybe more mature then others, but very few 20 year olds really know what the real world is all about or want to. Some of these might have been the rebel 15-16 year old party animal and by the time they reached 20, they are all partied out. Plenty of people have had fake IDS and by the time they turned 21, it really wasn't that big a thing.

Then there are those who just hate people. Either they've been wronged or they grew up in a bad family or a family that overprotected them and told them everybody else is bad and they hated it.

Then as people get older changes h appen again.

YOu have bitter women. WOmen who dated many "bad boys" in their younger years now want the so called "nicer guy" but assume all guys are a-holes. The women who are almost lesbian with hatred are the ones who dated "a-holes and pricks" not "bad boys." Most girls and guys pretend to like or be the "bad rebel." The fact is, it's just a fake persona or wanna be persona. The real "bad boys" usually wind up in prison or dead. But many girls do go for that kind of bad boy as well. ANd many of them turn out to be the bitter haters.

There are those who dated the Pretend bad boys and now want the nice guy. They really dont want a nice guy but they dont want the bad boy either. Problem is , they really dont have a clue what they want. It could be a DJ, it could be an AFC, it could be another fake bad boy. Depends on the girl.

There are those 30 year old women and older who still think they are 20. Maybe they partied too much, maybe they married too youngThere are many men like this now, but it seems, men can get away with it much more then women. A 35 year old women pretending to be 22 usually isn't a good thing. For one, most aren't still that hot 22 year old

And it goes on.....everybody is different.

It goes for both male and female.

Alot has to do with where they are from too.

A 20 year old girl from NYC is a lot different then a 20 year old girl from bumbleboo Nebraska.

Everybody is different and it depends on what you want.

Again, if this guy is 29 going on 30 and looking to settle down, a girl thats 20 going on 21 looking to party probably won't work out.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. This explains the problems 30 year olds like myself may encounter dating a younger girl.

But IT IS FUN! Especially if you didn't date a lot when 20 do to shyness and all the other ****ed up ideas you had in your head at the time.

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
update:

date number 2 tonight...

still unsure about her, but she has a high interest level...

age is going to play a factor... but she says she likes older men... so ill ride it while I can...

oh, im just 29, she will be 21 in a month....

she thought I was 24-25.....

I thought her older 21-23...

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The age difference might be a big deal long term. Younger women are more volotile (translation: they get bored with men fast), but that's half the fun.

They are much more perky and adventurous, and they have less baggage.

Almost sounds like she decided to date an older guy before she even met you.

Good stuff, keep us informed!

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I'm looking for an 18 year old myself!!:)
A slight tangent here, but Nicolas Cage (40 years old) is reported to marry a 20 year old waitress (Alice Kim). So yeah, a relationship would work (anyone want to bet how long this one will last).

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the big theories! I'm giving Nick and Alice six months. I'm betting it costs him a house in Malibu.

P.S. Hopefully she's a smokin' hot virgin conservative Christian chick from bumbleboo that he had to marry to properly debauche. Six months of el primo newlywed sex breaking her in could almost be worth it, in that case, don't you think?

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'women who are almost lesbian with hatred'

BRILLIANT phrase! I'm definitely going to use this one! :D

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
update

well after ever how long we dated for I dumped her monday morning....

just woke up and took a shower and decided to break it off....

while she was a nice girl, she wasnt what I wanted... and she was starting to get klingy... and said I spent to much on my car...

I told her I didnt have feelings for her... and that was that...

young girls are fun for a little bit..

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI: Clingy females are the stalker type of females..

Hopefully you broke it off easily with her.

lol otherwise get a restaining order :cool:

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'm 27 dating a girl whose , 19 , one whose 23 , one whose 24 , and I just # clsoed a girl whose probably 18.

Age ain't sh!t.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ can close with any age woman, the question is whether it's worth the effort in the long run...

Just something to consider....;)

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demodulate
I am 8 or 9 years her senior and i am just wondering if a relationship would work...

I dont have time to be juggling woman..
Who can ever know if any relationship would work?

What's this about time? You're thinking you'll meet the right woman and that will be that? If you're looking for a relationship, your likely to have to do some juggling. You can't know if something will work unless you give it a go.

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot babe are good looking, but when it comes to experience, I find the ones I met are naive/inexperienced.

But I like younger women still.

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Age Formula

This may sound stupid, but there is actually a formula for determining the minimun age of your date. Take your age, divide it by 2, then add 7. So if you are 40, 27 would be the bottom.

(40/2) +7= 27

While seemingly ridiculous, it actually seems to work in practice ( well at least for me). Anytime I go under my minimum, I usually end up dealing with someone completely innappropriate. I would add, this probably only works for people who act their age( what ever that means)

I'm 37. My last three dates were 25,23, and 19. Age does'nt matter as much as people think.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've used that formula for long term girls, but in the short run, it's really all about having some laughs, isn't it?