Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating women wealthier than you

DropZone3

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who have been with a woman that makes way more than you, do you find the dj principles and theories to be the same?

The woman I started seeing is a project manager and having seen her place and cars we are obviously very far appart financially.
Anyway, so far so good as she doesnt have a problem with me being an adrenaline junky and a single dad.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ principles always apply. I don't see a problem with it as long as you are comfortable with who you are and what you do.

On the flip, she may have a nice income but she could also be in debt.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I do very well, at one point I dated a woman who had divorced a man who was worth 64 million. She got half plus alimony. She wanted to get married to me and I just didnt feel that it in the cards. She was good looking and very enthusiastic behind closed doors. I have had second thoughts about it but no regrets. My life could have been alot different than it is now. That's for sure.

Having money only goes so far. I was neither lured or threatened by the fact she had money.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I've almost always have been poor, I've always dated girls who had as much or more money than me. In my experience its just another **** test. I never gave a care about their money, I just figured it was less money I needed to spend on dates and stuff. Also I enjoyed driving their nice cars. :rockon:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Are you willing to sell your soul to that devil?

Fvck no.

Never allow cash to sidestep how you handle your business. So she makes more cash than you? So what? It changes absolutely nothing with your self-worth. That can't be bought or traded with monies.

I was recently in an intense 5 month relationship with a woman who bled cash. She shat it, she spent it; she even came in cash. It didn't change one iota my treatment of her and how I guided our relationship. I never asked her for a goddamned penny. Everything was high end.

I'm accustomed to minimalism now. Wealth is dealt in experience and appreciation, not a $4000 watch. It's a timepiece, not who I am.

The bottom line is you're not her accountant or next ex-husband, why treat her as if she's any more special than the others? She's not.

You are.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Id love to date a wealthier woman, never done it but I dotn se what the problem is, would be nice for someone to spoil me for a change

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was doing my research internship I made peanuts. Like $10 and hour in the city of Boston. I dated a girl who probably made around 60k, not exponentially more but significant. She paid for almost everything, and I never asked her for one red cent. To be honest I felt like bum, but what could I do. I needed that job and it helped get me where I am today.
I dont think it affected our actual relationship, her interest was high and mine was low for other reasons.

I dont care much about her income, but one thing I probably wouldnt do is date a woman who is higher up on the career totem pole, in my same profession. I wont say NEVER, but very unlikely. As a man it doesnt feel right. Call it ego, whatever.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two years ago, I was introduced to a girl who would sell newspaper advertising at my place of employment. She was very cute, one of those deals where she looks like a female version of you and it was a mutual "hubba hubba" from the get-go.

I hadn't made the connection that her last name was that of a huge auto group/farm equipment dealer in my area, as it is a common name. When I picked her up for our first date, I was surprised to pull up to the gate of a 150 acre horse farm. Holy cow, it was a nice place. She lived in a barn converted into a very chiq (sp?) apartment, and her parents had a $2M house, as she was quick to tell me.

It was before I discovered SS and, from a personal point of view, was a million years ago. I was intimidated as hell by the whole thing, and I admit that I did not pursue her further for that reason. In retrospect, she wasn't for me and I did not need to be dating anyway, too much work to do.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DropZone3 said:
For those of you who have been with a woman that makes way more than you, do you find the dj principles and theories to be the same?

The woman I started seeing is a project manager and having seen her place and cars we are obviously very far appart financially.
Anyway, so far so good as she doesnt have a problem with me being an adrenaline junky and a single dad.
I agree with the others, DJ princles are the same. But agreeing with Gray, don't be impressed/intimidated at all by someone who has a higher income. I know of people who make 100K, and spend 110K, and these people are best referred to as broke.

It's not what you make, it's what you keep. Ask MC Hammer, and Iron Mike.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
Watch the movie Blue Valentine.

You may have second thoughts.

Dating, not marrying. One is for sport the other is for suckers.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear DZ3,
I don't think the earning capacity is the problem in this situation,but her being used to kicking her Shvit around at work,could be....I spoke to a one time Toy Boy only a few weeks ago and the behaviour he had to put up with,far outweighed the benefits of using her Saab convertible.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rich women are bs, money is for men and it's unnatural to date a woman with more resources than you.

By "unnatural" I mean "against the laws of nature", not "courageously obstinate in the face of conformity".

I admit, wealthy women p!ss me off. It always begs the question, "So what man footed the bill for this?" I don't know of too many women who actually create something of value, take the big risks, and persist & persevere. Men do that, then many of them get divorced, and their life is destroyed.

Sometimes I wonder about kids and a family, but when I get to thinking about all the unbalanced risks a man exposes himself to, that sh!t flies out the window. There is no way I am putting myself through all this, in the name of building a fortune, for some woman to ride off in the sunset with it. I want my life to get better, and allow me to make ever-greater contributions to humanity, as I get older.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
Rich women are bs, money is for men and it's unnatural to date a woman with more resources than you.

By "unnatural" I mean "against the laws of nature", not "courageously obstinate in the face of conformity".

I admit, wealthy women p!ss me off. It always begs the question, "So what man footed the bill for this?"
I thought you had some sense until I read this fvcking drivel.

Wealthy women are the reason you're not a man?

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't mean to hit a nerve there, Karma.

A man of your age should be well-aware of the truth in my words.

It is exceedingly rare that I have seen a woman actually build wealth.

They are always along for the ride.

They divorce a man and become a partner in an enterprise they had no hand in creating, or daddy worked himself into an early grave to pay for a farm so she can rent it out and sit around getting fat like a cat.

I know an older guy, owns a small trucking company. Rolled all his non-business net worth into a farm and an amazing remodel of a nearly 200 year old farmhouse. It was a Federal house, of the type awarded to officers in the war of 1812. Anyway, he, his wife, and his daughter lived there for years, until she divorced him five years ago. She was the bookkeeper of his company, and when they divorced she notified the IRS that she had not paid taxes in years. It completely destroyed him, by tooth and nail he has finally been able to get back in the house, but now he has to pay for it all over again. So he moved his daughter and her husband into the house to pay rent towards the mortgage, and he lives in the barn.

I speak of the injustice against men. I speak of the means by which the courts, both of state and public opinion, insist that women should be given wealth they have not earned, at the expense of the men who earned it.

My statements are not without merit, but your indictment of my manhood is entirely out of line.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
I didn't mean to hit a nerve there, Karma.
Hitting my nerve would encompass me giving a flying fvck about your infantile statements or beliefs that women cannot be successful without a man.

That statement alone shows what a Deangelo clone you are.

A man of your age should be well-aware of the truth in my words.
The only truth is your exceedingly minimal view of how successful, enriching relationships are groomed and guided.

It is exceedingly rare that I have seen a woman actually build wealth.

They are always along for the ride.
More, "Woe is me against those damned women!", rhetoric and blame.

They divorce a man and become a partner in an enterprise they had no hand in creating, or daddy worked himself into an early grave to pay for a farm so she can rent it out and sit around getting fat like a cat.

I speak of the injustice against men. I speak of the means by which the courts, both of state and public opinion, insist that women should be given wealth they have not earned, at the expense of the men who earned it.
This line of bullsh!t makes sense if you've never had a number of successful relationships with a variety of women. Having the foresight to protect yourself legally and monetarily is what MEN do. We don't throw everything we are into her cervix, then hope for the best " 'til death do us part."

My statements are not without merit, but your indictment of my manhood is entirely out of line.
They're without merit, backbone, experience, sense, fortitude, and cause.

You're a following sheep. Nothing more. You don't have the sac to spit statements you know are true through experience; especially when the rest of the herd around here will blast you.

Fvck them. They are who you are. Who I used to be, before I split and changed my life in a way I'm proud of.

Stop believing those goddamned green dots are an indicator of who you really are.

Big Overseas 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
MC Hammer filed bankruptcy to protect his money. Iron Mike lost his money by trusting the wrong people and making dumb business decisions.

Rich Women can be hard to handle for fellas if she's a feminazi. Nothing grows imaginary balls on girlies like these like having a big, fat, throbbing bank account.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Why the f**k would you put a wealthy woman on a pedestal?! God damn! Be the f**kin' prize always! Sh*t, don't let it faze you. If the girl wants to spoil you, so be it! Just go with the flow.

I wasn't a rich person. I've dated women who had more money than me. I felt good going from a Nissan Sentra to a S-class Benz, but these same women were hooked up with some New Orleans drug dealers. Honestly, I'd rather a classy woman who's known me for years on end and loved me for the person that I've been, not become.

Some women will date a guy for his money while not having feelings for the guy. She'll end her relationship with the guy and start a new one with half his money. Get a goddamn prenup and watch out for holes in condoms.

Case closed.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I'm done being nice to your mamby-pamby ass. I never said anything to incite such vitriol from you, but that's all over now.

You rationalize your lack of ambition by pretending to be "above it all", mentally masturbating on some exalted plane of existence. Flailing in your weakness, you attack me with baseless accusations of being simple, being a sheep, and other meritless slander. Like all other men who gave up at trying to make something of themselves and achieving material wealth, you stand on the sidelines of life and throw stones at those who are strong enough to keep on trying. I CAN, you CAN'T; that is where you are coming from. The level of anger you show against me is completely ridiculous, and based only on account of your own nagging conscience. You gave up, you are a 37 year old quitter, you are the slack hand. Maybe you can't understand what I'm saying because you don't have anything to lose anyway, and you don't live on the same planet as me. Maybe you're a woman.

I can't believe I'm having this debate again. In your ignorance, you equate money to simply representing the carrot on a string of those poor fools who are beneath you. In reality, money is the ultimate yardstick of a man's existence and contribution to humanity. A real man realizes this, hopefully before the age of 37. Only if you have money, can you have freedom. Only if you have lots of money, can you make the lives of others better through your charity. GROW UP and realize that as a man, you are less than NOTHING if you don't have money. It is your job on this earth to acquire as much as you can, and to then put it to work on behalf of humanity as you see fit. A man should be ashamed to die before acquiring a fortune and giving something great to humanity. Sure, some men give great things to the world without becoming wealthy, and they are to be commended, but unless you are a Thomas Edison or an Edgar Allen Poe, you'd better realize that your best contributions will come from your pocket.

Additionally, you spin my words against me as if I have some inferiority complex because I can add 2+2 and clearly watch events transpire in the world. I cannot make it any more simple than that. Every man who could come into this forum has seen the kind of sh!t I am talking about unfold around him. Don't place false presumptions upon my words, I have never bitterly whined against women as you do against me. My anger is for the injustices against men, and for the sh!tty way by which society caters to the entitlement of women. I've never said, "To hell with women", I have said, "To hell with losing my farm and money to a woman."

Lastly, to answer your slanderous attack of my manhood, listen up: I grew up on a farm, which means I was tougher at 10 years old than you are now. I went into the Marines right out of high school, just in time for 9/11 and the war. In the war, I eventually led younger Marines into combat.

So let me ask you, did you ever lead Marines into battle? Did you ever kill a man? I know you didn't, you're too much of a pvss. You are not half the man I am, I say this because it is a TRUTH that I have earned.