Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating tall women

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, I don't know about you guys, but I feel some sort of incredible sense of pride when I date a woman taller than me.

I'm 6'0, she's 6'3. She's extremely attractive, and in great shape. Her body or face are not masculine in any way. She's just all legs, which is fine by me.

I feel as if I've tamed a beast; I have this woman, who is taller than me, wrapped around my finger. It's a great feeling. I feel in control. I never have this feeling of pride with short women because, well, they're short - they should be easy to apprehend.

It's ridiculous, I know, but it's great nonetheless.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'10".

If I ever met a woman taller than me, I'd probably be frightened beyond belief.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like small girls as well. 5'6'' at the tallest; I prefer between 5'0'' and 5'3''. I'm 6'0''. I dont know why, really, it's just what I like. I actually stopped dating a girl after a few dates because she was too big; not fat at all, just a bigger girl. I want to easily be able to wrap one arm around her whole body. Big girls....ugh.

I dont understand the tall-girl preference. I dont mind seeing eye to eye, but I will NOT be looking up to her!

Oh and hands, too. If her hands are bigger than mine, NEXT!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I like small girls as well. 5'6'' at the tallest; I prefer between 5'0'' and 5'3''.
I'm 5'8" and I like them in the same range as you do.

Even if the chick is well proportioned weight wise, once they get above 5'6" it's tough to get acrobatic with them in the sack. I like to be able to pick them up and flip them around any way I want them with minimal effort.

Say yes to small chicks :yes:

Gia Giovanni

Banned
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I like small girls as well. 5'6'' at the tallest; I prefer between 5'0'' and 5'3''. I'm 6'0''. I dont know why, really, it's just what I like....I dont understand the tall-girl preference. I dont mind seeing eye to eye, but I will NOT be looking up to her!
You do not mind seeing eye to eye,but you prefer to look down at them. You enjoy being dominant.

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
6'3" here and never had a gf over 5'8". That seemed to be a nice height for me. Almost all women prefer a guy taller than them, so if you are dating women taller than you, you are already at a comparative disadvantage, IMO. Sure there are exceptions and you can win her over IN SPITE of being shorter than her, but why fight the odds?

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with steve. No matter how good looking and together you got your ****, height plays a huge role in our culture and women are seeking a guy who is usually 2-3 inches taller then them. This plays a big role when a woman wears high heel shoes because they like to either be eye to eye or slightly shorter with heels on. It may sound superficial but its just the way it goes.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6' 2", 240 and like them tall. 5'9" and up and I start perking up. I've dated 6'5" girls before[didn't bother me,how big am I supposed to be?]

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
I've found that women are ALL the same height when I lay them down.
:rockon: :rockon:

My thoughts EXACTLY!!! Their holes are in the same places, too.

I'm Frank Sinatra's height, and the only "problem" I have with taller women is when I have to stand up off the bed to do them doggy.
*shrug*

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I'm 5'8" and I like them in the same range as you do.

Even if the chick is well proportioned weight wise, once they get above 5'6" it's tough to get acrobatic with them in the sack. I like to be able to pick them up and flip them around any way I want them with minimal effort.

Say yes to small chicks :yes:

Seriously man, if she is taller and/or thicker than me---turn-OFF!!! I'm all set on the manatee rodeo.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
manatee rodeo... lol

I prefer 5'4 - 5'7 between size 0 to 6. Tall girls are kinda unattractive to me, although I know lots of guys that are into it.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tall Ladies are very difficult to dance with.....

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on the short side 5'8", but that's taller than the average women. I find that women taller than me tend to ignore me as they prefer taller guys. I do however like to fvck them though because of that - a fetish maybe but then what is rare normally is desirable.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Tall Ladies are very difficult to dance with.....
When you're my height, it's the short ones that give real trouble. ;)

poster_guy03

Don Juan
Reaction score
An old saying about dating women much shorter than yourself:

"When you're nose to nose her toes are in it and when you're toes to toes her nose is in it"