Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dating rules questions

pimp in training

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, i tried searching, but either nothing comes up, or i get alot of conflicting answers, so i figured id say that first....

1) what are the rules for talking on the phone? how often? what about? and for non-exclusive, and exclusive, neither living together?
i asked a friend of mine who lives with her bf, and she only calls him to make him do errands and stuff, and that they talk in person, but thats a totally different situation.

2) we'll have known each other 2 months, would it be okay to ask her to go to spring break with me, or would that be too weird? is there a rule of thumb for when to go vacationing?

Austin3.8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimp in training
1) what are the rules for talking on the phone? how often? what about? and for non-exclusive, and exclusive, neither living together?
2) we'll have known each other 2 months, would it be okay to ask her to go to spring break with me, or would that be too weird? is there a rule of thumb for when to go vacationing?
Why do you want to talk to her on the phone? Answer: To set up face to face meetings. That goes for any type of relationship. Substituting phone time or internet time for face to face time huge mistake. If you think about it, the same logic applies to long distance relationships as well.

I have taken girls that I met only days before on vacations. It all depends on both of your comfort levels and personalities.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Of course you get a lot of conflicting answers - however, you're going to get them in the thread as well. The best bet is to take whatever you think will work best, try it, and if it doesn't work change tactics. There is no univeral "right" answer.

Go back, re-search. There are 251 threads with "phone" in the title... many of these deal with the exact same question you're asking.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search...by=lastpost&sortorder=descending&pagenumber=2

2) Ask yourself why you want to take this girl with you on Spring Break. Maybe it's just me, but in my experience Spring Break is a time when you can go to the beach, get drunk, meet a ton of girls you wouldn't have otherwise, make out with most of them, sleep with one or two of them, go to sleep, and do all over again the next day??? Beats the hell out of being with the same chick you've been around for the last 2 months... at least in my book.

pimp in training

Don Juan
Reaction score
my dad said why do i wanna take a ham sandwich to a buffet

Originally posted by diablo
1) Of course you get a lot of conflicting answers - however, you're going to get them in the thread as well. The best bet is to take whatever you think will work best, try it, and if it doesn't work change tactics. There is no univeral "right" answer.

Go back, re-search. There are 251 threads with "phone" in the title... many of these deal with the exact same question you're asking.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search...by=lastpost&sortorder=descending&pagenumber=2

2) Ask yourself why you want to take this girl with you on Spring Break. Maybe it's just me, but in my experience Spring Break is a time when you can go to the beach, get drunk, meet a ton of girls you wouldn't have otherwise, make out with most of them, sleep with one or two of them, go to sleep, and do all over again the next day??? Beats the hell out of being with the same chick you've been around for the last 2 months... at least in my book.

pimp in training

Don Juan
Reaction score
more dumb questions:

why is substituting face to face talking for phone talking bad?

arent you originally from b-mo diablo?