Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dating more than 1 girl

hotstuff56

Reaction score
i hear from a ton of dating gurus that more than one woman should be dated at once so that the best one will shine above the rest and you won't get latched onto one girl and appear less needy. i'm all for this and am currently seeing two girls and possibly a 3rd on the horizon.

however, the million dollar question is when you finally decide that you would like a relationship with one of them, what is the best way to tactfully turn the other women loose while at the same time not burning the bridge to come back to them should the relationship fail; or should i burn the bridges to them altogether? my main concern is not leaving them feeling like they've been used.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing to do is to tone down the relationship to a level that you're comfortable with. If you don't feel like you're cheating, then you won't feel guilty. On one hand, it's not very socially acceptable to have your veritable "pick from the batch", but nobody said anything about being socially correct. Personally, I wouldn't burn the bridges completely. Keep your prospects open, and don't stop attracting them. What really matters is what you're comfortable with. If you feel perfectly okay gaming these girls behind your girlfriend's back, then go with it. If you don't, then try to tone things down.

-Damian

hotstuff56

Reaction score
Originally posted by Damian
The best thing to do is to tone down the relationship to a level that you're comfortable with. If you don't feel like you're cheating, then you won't feel guilty. On one hand, it's not very socially acceptable to have your veritable "pick from the batch", but nobody said anything about being socially correct. Personally, I wouldn't burn the bridges completely. Keep your prospects open, and don't stop attracting them. What really matters is what you're comfortable with. If you feel perfectly okay gaming these girls behind your girlfriend's back, then go with it. If you don't, then try to tone things down.

-Damian
i like your thinking. the way i see it, it is NOT cheating if i'm seeing multiple girls without decaring exclusivity with any of them. my worry was how to break it to the rest the day one wanted to be exclusive and i agreed. i've had women have the same thing to me with the whole "picking from the batch" deal so i dont feal guilty on that part.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you do exactly what they do to you

LJBF

PurplePimp

Banned
Reaction score
yes kevin corect.

never burn bridge. you put them away for later just case thing do not work out with special lady.

just like woman put you in safe keep when she have bf so if thing no work with bf she have other option.

you do same. good tip kevin.

i see i not only real man here.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PurplePimp
yes kevin corect.

never burn bridge. you put them away for later just case thing do not work out with special lady.

just like woman put you in safe keep when she have bf so if thing no work with bf she have other option.

you do same. good tip kevin.

i see i not only real man here.
your gay