Dating is for Losers

James Olmstead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Señor Fingers
Trap #9 - Being an As$hole

It sounds messed up, but for a time, I really enjoyed breaking hearts. It was like a big "**** you" to all the girls who had ever done me wrong. I thought I was like...restoring the balance of the universe or some ****, but I was wrong. All I did was become the very thing I hated. I thought that jerks were the only ones that got laid while the nice guys got trusty ol Palmela Handerson. It took me time but now I see that a real man is above these labels. He is nice when he needs to be and is a total **** when it is called for. He rewards good and punishes evil. Sure, sometimes he makes a bad judgement call, but his intentions are true and at least he has something rare in this day and age...integrity!

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
BUMP!

Because I just cant get enough of me!

Sidenote: Fingers doesnt know what he is talking about.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I co-sign this thread,Ronny.

Hanging with my freinds and going back to mah place is the order of the day with most chics I get.

No point in talking strangers out and having incredibly awkard conversations.

Dating is for groups and special occasions for me right now.

All you need is social proof to pull this off.

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I have to admit that some of the stuff in this thread is powerful to me. Ronny's post is excellent in my opinion. Traditionally I've just "dated" women and haven't tried his approach. I definitely agree that there is more than one way to skin a cat. I think the most powerful point that Ronny makes is that you basically make the girl work to have you. I'm going to apply some of his advice and see how it goes. Thanks for the great post.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea this is pretty accurate. If she wants to f.uck you then a 'date' is gonna slow it down and if she don't wanna f.uck you then a date is a waste of money. Spend the time building the attraction a littla bit more then shagging a little sooner

PS: Movie/film dates are alright tho....cos I like watching films.:)

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Keep it up Don Ronny
No doubt TittyMan.. we gots to keep it real or else these fake-ass AFCs will end up in their usual circle jerk. Sad suckas.
Originally posted by godsgifttowomen
I cannot believe the majority agree with this.
I respect your opinion JC. All I can say is that this is the mindset and approach that has gotten me more poon than I ever thought possible.

I would also like to add that I do occasionally go on a traditional "date" but this is only with the women who pass all my screening and earn that priviledge.

Dating girls you just met and haven't fukked yet, is indeed for losers, IMHO.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we gots to keep it real or else these fake-ass AFCs will end up in their usual circle jerk. Sad suckas.

wow, thats such profound intelligence right there.

this is what HS was like...no dates..just meeting and going somewhere....ending messing around/car or house.

I dated because id rather meet a higher quality of women..rather then one who sleeps with u after just running errands

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
I dated because id rather meet a higher quality of women..rather then one who sleeps with u after just running errands
Likewise.

Plus, I actually enjoy dating! I love going out different places, trying different activities, dining out, and it's even better when I have attractive company! I also like meeting women, having conversations and being sociable.

All I can say is that this is the mindset and approach that has gotten me more poon than I ever thought possible.
I can't argue with that statement and fair play to you, but not all of us are just after "more poon" and relationships require a good foundation...namely dating.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that you must get to know a girl if you want a relationship, but I still stand by my claim. If she makes you wait more than a week or two to hit it, then your game is lacking in some way. No woman, I dont care how "nice" or discreet she is, can resist a good catch. Quite the contrary.

The only exception to the above rule are the extremely religious girls...they are either super-slutty and give it up right away, or super frigid and scared to death of upsetting Jesus or Allah. Women who have been sexually abused in the past may also have real problems being intimate...

My point is that in 95% of all cases, if you have been taking a girl out to dinner, movies etc for more than 2 weeks, then I'm sorry... you are a loser in my book. But then again, you guys are confident and successful males, so why should that bother you...right?

sharp

Reaction score
I gotta say I like the casual non-date atmosphere for quickly hooking up with chicks. During the past two summers, after I have a few girls and numbers to choose from, I call one up and since where I live there's not much to do, it's easy to be like come over to my place and we'll figure out what to do from there. Usually on the phone she'll be like hmm we could do this or this or that, and I'll be like ehhh I duno why don't you just come over and we'll figure something out, or it's so hot out today come over for a swim. Most of the time I'm already drinking some ****tails or wine on nice summer days, so when a girl arrives she usually indulges. Couple ****tails/glasses of wine + pool = hooking up easy. I guess the alcohol factor could implicate me as a taker-of-advantage, but nobody gets housed so whatever.

Sidenote: I think bodies of water are an awesome tool for hooking up with girls. Jet-skiing=her wrapped around you, the rush from acceleration and speed, girls love it. Pools=playing like little kids as the physical proximity escalates, sounds childish, but splash fights and cannon-balling her easily leads to some wrestling and that easily turns into making out, etc etc. Beaches & ocean=easy hook up spot.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
sharp,

Your name fits your game. Too many guys here take the whole DJ thing too friggin serious...they forget that you are supposed to actually enjoy yourself.

Props player!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumpity bump!

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to go to new places with a nice girl.

Quite a lot of you are only interested in the pu sy aspect, and only that.

It shows a big insecurity and a "lack of", if you haven't noticed.

Saving money on dates is fine, Not taking girls out dates or whatever, don't know whats goin on in your life, but if banging some chick on the bed is your only entertainment in life , you haven't lived much.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jcap said:
I like to go to new places with a nice girl.

Quite a lot of you are only interested in the pu sy aspect, and only that.

It shows a big insecurity and a "lack of", if you haven't noticed.

Saving money on dates is fine, Not taking girls out dates or whatever, don't know whats goin on in your life, but if banging some chick on the bed is your only entertainment in life , you haven't lived much.
:rolleyes:

Who said we don't like going to new places with a nice girl? I'm just talking about not spending my time and money with an average woman. First I see if she's worth my time.

Who said it's the only entertainment in our life? I'm guessing you're a virgin and think that you enjoy going on exhaustive dates that eventually get you no poonany, rather than having sex without the fuzz.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it can be frustrating dating and not getting an f-close but that is no reason not to date at all. Some dates can be a lot of fun, I usually pick hockey games, thursday night boxing matches, theater, etc. Take them out on dates, get to know them, let them get to know you. See if they are someone you want to take out a second time. I agree that dating can be expensive, if its too expensive then you MUST find alternatives but if you can afford it, then do it when you want to. I enjoy seeing theater performances and dating is a good way to enjoy the experience with someone and get to know them without the entire night being an interview.

Show the correct attitude and confidence and she will eventually want to fvck and youll know when that time is. Its up to you to close the deal.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Ronny said:
That's right, while most guys are contemplating whether or not they should pull that lame-ass yawn move at the movie theater, I am busy plowing into her ass doggystyle, calling her a filthy slvt and blowing my load all over her face.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: