Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating is expensive!

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Took a girl out for some drinks, spent $30. I was with a different one the next night, and that was another $30. I'm not doing dinner or anything fancy, and it's still adding up. That's $60 in two nights and I still have five other plates spinning. I can't afford this. Everything is so expensive now, even grabbing some ice cream and a burger ain't cheap anymore.

My question is, how do you guys stay cost efficient? I love keeping a wide variety of plates but it's killing my wallet. I'm not going to walk these girls through the park, or anything weird like that. I was thinking about just buying a jug of vodka and inviting these girls over to my place for drinks, but that might be a little to forward and I don't want to scare them off.

Any other players out there on a limited budget?

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had tonnes of girlfriends and girls i've been seeing but i've never had to spend any real money. Whereas my mate has spent a shiit load of money and not had half the success. Why?

Well in my opinion it's because he tries to buy females things and try to convince them to like him. Doesn't get him nowhere apart from a low bank balance. Why don't you just go for a trip to the park or watch some movies round your house for free? Always worked for me.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its easy, invite for coffee and a stroll. The point is to get to know each other better so if she doesnt wanna do that shes probably a dinner wh0re. You can make up crap like "hey lets go to the park and do some star watching" or "lets take a walk near the river, I heard there is this hidden path that has a really nice view" or "hey lets get ice cream at mcdonalds"

As for vodka? No way bro, you can always tell her you think she looks like a shiraz drinker. Then, she will be like huh? or yep! either way play the role of wine expert and then have her over for some wine (if you have to just pour ghetto wine into an expensive bottle of something else)

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so weird about walking girls through parks?

Just do free sh*t. Like go to a museum or art gallery.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is exactly why men in here need to stop dating. Walking in the park,, coffee, yogurt, etc., are all places you can advance plenty, that do not cost a lot of money. If she is already into you, this is where pre-qualifying works wonders, she will agree to almost anything, and make it very easy for you. She might even offer to pay her way for coffee, ice cream, etc.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whether you're dating or in a relationship you pay for it one way or another.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats so weird about chilling with a girl at park? its free and you get plenty of free space to spread out and relax. if the first date is all about getting to know a person the park is a great way to do that without investing any money. on first dates i like to take women to parks, free concerts, coffee shops or book stores. i spend little to no money and get better results than you suckers that are spending $40 per date. smh

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Nothing wrong with walking with a girl in the park.

But there is something wrong with trying to bribe you way into a girl's pants. Then again, the sex you get for free usually costs more.

If she wants to go out for dinner, but you want a walk in the park, the girl is trying to get a free meal from you and will likely be a one date wonder.

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
GreatHornedOwl said:
I barely even have a job right now (I make a few bucks once in a while), but I've been hanging out with a girl who is a manager at a fashion store. She bought me a shot of tequilla and tacos the first time I met up with her. I bought her food later that day to show my appreciation for her gesture of kindness. Not saying every girl will do this...but if they like you enough they will. Maybe go on less dates; just go for a hike with your other plates and bring food.

I don't believe in not paying on the first date, but you should be taking turns. If you're paying for these girls and they're not making out with you then I would say stop. A girl has decided if she will get physical with you within a few minutes of you approaching her, so it's not bad to pay for them. However, if you're not willing to pay for her when YOU invited her then there's something wrong. And if these girls you're seeing aren't getting physical with you then they may see you as a sugar daddy.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do what I've been doing, quit dating. I've sat back the past month and watched my bank account sky rocket! I'm actually taking a time-out from women. the funny thing is I'm having more fun with my friends and saving a sh!tload of money...and i didn't even have to use Geico!:D I got burnt out from dating. I got tired of coming home from a long days work and having to take a shower, get ready, and go waste time with some random broad who may or may not ever see me again. I got tired of meeting for drinks because the b!tch would order a $8 drink while I drank a $1.50-$2 beer. I got tired of going for coffee because coffee is fvcking expensive at $4-$6 a cup. I don't know if any of you have noticed but it's fvcking hot outside!!!! who the hell wants to go walk around a park when it's 85 degrees AT NIGHT? not me. nevermind the fact that you walk around a park at night here and you're likely to get mugged. if you aren't getting mugged you're constantly dodging all the hobo's. you also forgot to add the cost of gas. it cost me money to go meet these b!tches out somewhere. I've actually found myself loving this life of not dating, I've recharged my batteries but I'm not eager to get back out there. having wayyyy too much fun doing what I've been doing.

GQ Scott

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple. Don't pay for her. It's like saying, "I value you higher than myself, so in exchange for you spending some time with me, I will buy you this meal", Or, "You have a vagina so I guess I have to pay for dinner." If she has a problem paying on the first date for her own share, she's not the type of person I'd want to see again. If she's my gf then it's a whole different thing, but not for the first few dates. Or I'll offer to pay for _____, while she grabs the next round, or whatever we do.

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, sometimes I hate spending money on gas and even on myself when I go for coffee or drink to find out she is not even interested to see you again. It sucks!
The worst it's when I rush home from work, shower, put on nice clothes and fast drive all the way downtown to find out she cancels the date...F0CKING WH0RES!
That's why I promised myself to not marry any of these sluts. I'm on this earth just to fukc and play them.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
GreatHornedOwl said:
Took a girl out for some drinks, spent $30. I was with a different one the next night, and that was another $30. I'm not doing dinner or anything fancy, and it's still adding up. That's $60 in two nights and I still have five other plates spinning. I can't afford this. Everything is so expensive now, even grabbing some ice cream and a burger ain't cheap anymore.

My question is, how do you guys stay cost efficient? I love keeping a wide variety of plates but it's killing my wallet. I'm not going to walk these girls through the park, or anything weird like that. I was thinking about just buying a jug of vodka and inviting these girls over to my place for drinks, but that might be a little to forward and I don't want to scare them off.

invite her home for a movie..rent a dvd (from a library for free), cook some pasta and you can get some cheap wine. and you can come up with some engaging story about how you learned to cook and so on.

Also instead of getting her drunk with vodka learn a few ****tails and tell her you're gonna make her one. All the best.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I just quit paying for dates long ago, especially from online dating. Why the hell pay for someone you'll most likely never see again? It starts adding up quick. Sure, I got a few weird looks, even had a cougar "tell me off" via text post date... but the chicks that were truly into me weren't phased one bit and it was never an issue.

There's a time and a place to pay.. but just remember.. early on, you don't owe these girls anything.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah. i mostly do. coffee dates with a look in a record store. cheap simple.

try going to a poolhall, mostly cost 10$ an hour. plus you can teach her how to play. it's really a win/ win

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, it sounds good to sit there and say "I'm Mr. Tough @$$, I'm NOT going to buy a gal a drink on a date or pay for anything. I'm going to make her pay for her own or make her pay for me!". not saying this never works BUT you almost decrease your chances by HALF when applying this. women have a sense of entitlement these days worse then ever, there's no way of getting around it but you CAN make it work to your advantage. instead of taking a girl out for dinner and sh!t that'll cost you $60, you're going to have to swallow your pride and buy her a drink or coffee or something. just the way it is.

the other thing women are wising up to is this whole "come over to your house the first date". 90% of them will NOT do that, whether you met them in person, online, class, or what. they've watched too many tv stories and easily think the worst about a guy until you prove them wrong. they'll say things like "i had a friend get raped by a guy that invited her over to her house and blah blah blah".

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like it when the guy plans the night... so plan the night playa! First thing is food sobers up a girl and costs alot of money, stop feeding girls. Eating dinner is boring anyways, makes girls fat, screwing while you are fat sucks anyways. NO FOOD!!! Get girls used to you taking them out for drinks, alcohol gets you laid! Focus on that. Tell her you're vegan or something. Find cool places to drink that have drink specials, usually upscale neighborhoods don't have drink specials. Find a semi ghetto place that's still nice and go there if they have drink specials or ladies drink free or something. When you invite her don't mention the specials, just talk about whats cool about the place... FIND A COOL PLACE with a live band or something, maybe where you go with your guy friends. When the place gets boring (and that's a good thing) invite her back to your crib, even if it's just to pick something up. Make something up if you have to, but offer her a drink when you get there and just start chilling. I'll usually wait for the girl to insist we go somewhere then i'll ask her where she wants to go. This is where female indecisiveness works in your favor, she'll say "I don't know" then you just serve her another one and keep chatting her up. You have to keep her entertained or this all fails. The whole time you should be watching her to see how she is reacting. If she has something against just chilling at your place, this girl does not deserve you spending money on her. If she does not let you bang her at your place she does not deserve your wallet. Only after you seal the deal do you have dinner because at that point it doesn't matter anymore.