Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating Dont's.........

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't leave a box of condoms in your car. I had some condoms behind my front seat, in the back and we were looking for my CD player remote and then she started getting all nosey looking in my glove box (like WTF would my remote be doing there) and then behind my front seat and found some condoms.

Don't get drunk when your date doesn't even if she offers you shots of cavasier (sp) to take with her friend. You'll be acting stupid while your date isn.t.

Feel free to add your own dating dont's.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be a dumbass, during your date, or ever.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw Baby Boy too bro... who gives a sh*t if she finds a box of condoms or not. It ain't like you're married to her, and she's the mother of your child. Hell, I want them to see that box of condoms, if not just to show them I'm all about safe sex. Still, a condom didn't stop me from getting my gf pregnant. :/

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheLadiesMan
Saw Baby Boy too bro... who gives a sh*t if she finds a box of condoms or not. It ain't like you're married to her, and she's the mother of your child. Hell, I want them to see that box of condoms, if not just to show them I'm all about safe sex. Still, a condom didn't stop me from getting my gf pregnant. :/
True, but I don't think she took kindly to it, she was one of those good girls and kept on bringing up the fact that I was planning on screwing her on the first date (even though I denied that). Oh well, she shouldn't have been so nosey. F Her.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheLadiesMan
Did you wear a condom every time? What happened?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she finds a box of condoms, you say "i like to take care of myself and the person im having sex with"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StuartScott x 2
Don't leave a box of condoms in your car. I had some condoms behind my front seat, in the back and we were looking for my CD player remote and then she started getting all nosey looking in my glove box (like WTF would my remote be doing there) and then behind my front seat and found some condoms.

What's wrong with that? Did you want her to think you were celebate? If she asks why you have condoms in your car, tell her the truth, for safety. Turn it around on her and ask her why she wouldn't.

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, upon thinking about it, it was no big deal but being the type of girl she was, she thought it was a big deal, saying that I planned on banging her on the first date when she's the type that waits before giving it up. Whatever, I don't even care anymore.

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
she finds a box of condoms, you say "i like to take care of myself and the person im having sex with"
Amen.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she finds a box of condoms, you say "Ever been through a box in one night ? - Wanna try ;)"

But seriously, i don't think thats a huge problem. If she gets upset over finding some condoms - whoopee for her, thats her problem.

As for the other one about getting drunk when she doesnt, i definately agree with this. My last GF never drunk and always used to get trashed around her, hoping id be drunk enough to get some out of her - fkn AFC **** i was, bad move!
Although, she did get drunk the day after i dumped her, biatch.

apollon_312

Reaction score
Don't leave a box of condoms in your car. I had some condoms behind my front seat, in the back and we were looking for my CD player remote and then she started getting all nosey looking in my glove box

- Never leave condoms in your glove box.. the sun or heat will make them go off. they can expire and will be useless. same goes for leaving them on the backseat.

these suckers need to be kept fresh :p

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where the hell do u keep them in your car?

and when you carry them with u ?