Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating Black Girls..

Status
Not open for further replies.

School

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone every dated a black girl? I see all these threads about White Women and their attitudes. Tell about your experiences with Black women....

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently you can't read, because the following is the first line from that article I posted:

"As an Indian dude, ive dated women from diff races but due to my preference, I've happened to date mostly black women and here are my tips for those who date/prefer black women."

:rolleyes:

Someone please close the thread now.

School

Banned
Reaction score
Not tips on How to.... Experiences with the attitudes and personality types...If you dojn't like the thread, ignore it.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
well, a lot of people may not know this...but let me reveal, I am black....and uh, what do you want to know about black women again, haha?

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Its funny School, because honestly, I have met some white chicks who favor the typical black girl style, and tend to want her man to be more aggressive and less great and charming.

then....I have met some white chicks....where the charming and don juan positive attitude was what it was all about.

Now, I have met some black chicks who dont favor the typical black girl style, and they want someone who is charming and has that don juan attitude....this is more of the white girl style.

then, of course, there are those who want the more aggressive and less charming men.

In my opinion, it totally depends on the girl and even who she hangs with is an influence on her too....if a white girl has a ghetto black friend, then that white girl probably wants you to run up and smack her on her azz and tell her to shut the fvck up!

then, if a black girl has a preppy white girl as a friend, she probably wants you to be charming and have that positive don juan attitude.......

In my opinion, it is the girl and her friends who decide the guy...

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Simply stated: School has an inferiority complex because he's white. You can tell by his posts that he yearns to be black. This guy, and I use that term loosely, is a joke.

School

Banned
Reaction score
Why do I wish I was black because I date black women??? Is there something wrong with that! No. I am happy in my skin!! I don't need your approval or anybody elses.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by School
Why do I wish I was black because I date black women??? Is there something wrong with that! No. I am happy in my skin!! I don't need your approval or anybody elses.
You don't have to have anybody's approval, but your comtempt for your own race shines through in almost everything you say. Being black is OK; Being white is OK. You just don't seem to like the latter too much.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Do all the girlies think you're "Pretty fly for a white guy"?:D FVCKING JOKE

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only difference between the attitudes of different races is the way they are brought up. There is nothing in the genes that tells the baby what culture they are. Culture and hence behaviour, is completely learned.

For example:

Barring significant interference from outside sources (i.e, the media, friends, etc)

If you....

Raise a black woman in a white family, she will be "white".
Raise a chinese boy in a white family, he will be "white".
etc.....

Look at her family and see their values. Look at her friends and see their values. Similar people tend to gravitate towards each other. Her family and friends are a good indication of who she is.

Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
The only difference between the attitudes of different races is the way they are brought up. There is nothing in the genes that tells the baby what culture they are. Culture and hence behaviour, is completely learned.

For example:

Barring significant interference from outside sources (i.e, the media, friends, etc)

If you....

Raise a black woman in a white family, she will be "white".
Raise a chinese boy in a white family, he will be "white".
etc.....

Look at her family and see their values. Look at her friends and see their values. Similar people tend to gravitate towards each other. Her family and friends are a good indication of who she is.
This is on the mark!

Raise a white woman woth a Puerto Rican family and she will probably carry a switchblade!

Raise a black woman woth a Puerto Rican family and she will probably carry a switchblade!

you get the picture?

Kid-Icarus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it me or is this i'm black/white and whats it like to date/sex/get with black/white girl topic done to death

INCASE it hasnt been said, women are different when it comes to dating. Regardless your color and race and their color and race, they are going 2be a pain in your azz no matter what.

I've dated/had sex with almost all ethnicity (blacks, whites, hispanic, jamaican trinidad, barbados, puerto rican/dominacan) all i'm missing is chinese/asain/ brazilian to be complete. (as u can tell, i like women from the carribeans and other parts of the world)

Take it with a grain of salt. Heres a better idea. Do what i did. I wondered the same thing most of you here wonder about girls of different races. Take my approach.

Instead of getting on a board and asking DUDES whats the differences/experiences are like with these LADIES, go out there and date/sex/ whatever and find the answer yourself.

I dont post much but have been on this site for a few years. Usually i only post if something really important is naggin my azz and i need ya help. I been to busy in the real world succeeding and failing to come here and post every little detail about some chick. I have a problem, and deal with it accordingly to what my views of a man is.

I do come here from time to time 2read ya posts tho.

I read the DJ bible and incorporated some parts of it nto myself and changed my personality to be more realistic about the world.

Trust me when i tell you the DJ bible isnt the holy grail to lifes problems but it helps tremendously so read it and remember the posts. Whether you agree with what is said is irrelevant but take the initiative.

If anyone out there needs/wants to know what diff women are like:plain and simple go out with different women and judge for yourself.

Asking is irrelevant because no matter if your experience matches the next persohn all girls are different even if they are the same color. The next black/white chick wont be like the next black/white chick. Experiences vary.

The point of this thread: If you need to know what a word meant would you ask or get a dictionary? Same rule applies. Dont ask for answers when you could discover your own truth.

Hope that helps. Laterz.

Status
Not open for further replies.