Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating black chicks

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I've never dated a black woman. Now, I have two dates, one this weekend and another next week (assuming no flakes). Both are around 30. I'm attracted to black girls, so I'm not really sure why I never explored this, but I've decided to give it a go.

I'm not so much concerned about the logistics of attraction. I quickly closed on both girls' numbers and got dates set up, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm just treating them like any other woman.

I'm slightly concerned about the actual date though. Obviously, they agreed to these dates because I'm doing something right, and of course, I'm not going to change myself for a chick.

The plan is the usual - just to take her out for a drink and go from there. But is there anything else I should know? Any of you got experience with dating black girls and have any specific advice? Anything in particular I should know? Conversation topics differ at all?

This is from someone who mostly dates white girls and is out of his element here. I'd like to f-close both.

Thanks.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So, I've never dated a black woman. Now, I have two dates, one this weekend and another next week (assuming no flakes). Both are around 30. I'm attracted to black girls, so I'm not really sure why I never explored this, but I've decided to give it a go.

I'm not so much concerned about the logistics of attraction. I quickly closed on both girls' numbers and got dates set up, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm just treating them like any other woman.

I'm slightly concerned about the actual date though. Obviously, they agreed to these dates because I'm doing something right, and of course, I'm not going to change myself for a chick.

The plan is the usual - just to take her out for a drink and go from there. But is there anything else I should know? Any of you got experience with dating black girls and have any specific advice? Anything in particular I should know? Conversation topics differ at all?

This is from someone who mostly dates white girls and is out of his element here. I'd like to f-close both.

Thanks.
A lot of black women are Swirling bro. It means they are deliberately going after white men AFTER they have been ran through by thugs, criminals, and felons.

If she has kids BE CAREFUL Bro....They could be by RAY RAY or POOKIE and he could try to fight or shoot U lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same as any other women. The only catches:

Black women are less likely to kiss on the first date. Some do and some don't. Don't take it as disinterest if they don't. Don't ask why it's just something I've observed. Many won't kiss right away but still can have high interest. I've ****ed plenty of black chicks on the 2nd or 3rd date that would not kiss on the first date.

Do not ask or make a big deal out of being white. No asking stupid **** like "have you ever -------- with a white guy???" Nothing turns her off faster than those questions. Black women don't like to be treated as fetishes for a cultural experiment. Steer clear of anything that can be interpreted as such and you'll be fine.

EDIT: One last point.. thinking of brother @Tenacity . Do not discuss politics at all, especially if you lean right or voted for Trump. 96% of black women voted against him. I've had black women ask me on first dates who I voted for. It's really a big deal for some. Dodge the question skillfully or be prepared for a short date.

Last edited:

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, tonight's already flaked. She's fvcking hot, so I'll give her one more chance before nexting (NC for right now tho). Still have the other one set up for next week too (pretty, but not like the one that flaked). I'll let you guys know how it goes and if I have any information that might help your (and my) future dates.

Since you mentioned Ray Ray, they both have one kid each (I think). Are their kids more likely to dislike me because I'm white? I rarely ever meet plates' kids... really just curious because I don't know.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are the same as other women, unless you are contacting ones like @Tenacity. I have been on two dates with two different black women, and both were pretty solid. Young, single, no kids... It really just depends on what kind of qaulity you are pursuing

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
They are the same as other women, unless you are contacting ones like @Tenacity. I have been on two dates with two different black women, and both were pretty solid. Young, single, no kids... It really just depends on what kind of qaulity you are pursuing
What are "ones like Tenacity" supposed to mean? I date ALL TYPES of black women. What you guys fail to realize is that Black America operates based on cultural trends. It's why 98% of Black People vote Democrat and are FAR LEFT LIBERALS....even though every black person isn't living in the hood, poor, on welfare, nor getting beat up by Cops.

The reason why black women with PHDs are dating Ray Ray and Pookie, just like Tyquesha is, is because in the new Black Culture.....Ray Ray and Pookie are considered the authentic black man.

A black woman's DREAM is a Tupac with a Degree. If she can't find that, she will start off with Ray Ray and Pookie, then get with Carlton Banks for marriage, but while married to Carlton still fvck Ray Ray and Pookie on the side.

Thanks guys. Unfortunately, tonight's already flaked. She's fvcking hot, so I'll give her one more chance before nexting (NC for right now tho). Still have the other one set up for next week too (pretty, but not like the one that flaked). I'll let you guys know how it goes and if I have any information that might help your (and my) future dates.

Since you mentioned Ray Ray, they both have one kid each (I think). Are their kids more likely to dislike me because I'm white? I rarely ever meet plates' kids... really just curious because I don't know.
Dude you need to ASK THEM about their baby daddies. I'm willing to bet if you date 10 black women who are single mothers, at least 7 or 8 of their baby daddies will fit the Ray Ray and Pookie category. I guarantee you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A black woman's DREAM is a Tupac with a Degree. If she can't find that, she will start off with Ray Ray and Pookie, then get with Carlton Banks for marriage, but while married to Carlton still fvck Ray Ray and Pookie on the side.
This is just wrong dude. Black women are fine with regular dudes. I "talk white." I've banged hood boogers, to fitness models, to black sorority chicks, to Michelle Obama lawyer types. It's your game that mattters.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you need to ASK THEM about their baby daddies. I'm willing to bet if you date 10 black women who are single mothers, at least 7 or 8 of their baby daddies will fit the Ray Ray and Pookie category. I guarantee you.
Don't go back to her place. Got it.
Don't waste your time dude. She flaked. Unless she counter offers, she already nexted you.
It was a vague "let's reschedule." I know you're probably right, but she can have ONE more chance. My ego is fine and I wanna smash :D

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
This is just wrong dude. Black women are fine with regular dudes. I "talk white." I've banged hood boogers, to fitness models, to black sorority chicks, to Michelle Obama lawyer types. It's your game that mattters.
Bro, I can put this thread on my social media and have black women COME on this thread saying the exact same thing I just said.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, well that's a counter offer. You pin her down and get another date?
Not yet. She's been chatty as hell since she cancelled and I didn't reply, so it has to still be on her mind. Going to get the date set up very soon. The pinning down comes later :D

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Culture matters a lot more than race.

If a Black, Asian, Indian, or Latina girl is culturally mainstream there is usually no difference between her and a typical white girl. Mainly, a lot of minority girls are a little more insecure or emotionally guarded due to what they go through being a minority and people always assuming that they are different. When people assume you must be different because of your race it will f*ck with your head over time. Remember they deal with this their entire lives.

Just like minority guys on here have unique issues too. Asian? Oh you MUST have a small penis. Black? Oh you MUST be broke and ghetto. You get the idea.

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly as a black dude I'll have to agree with Tenacity. When a black woman starts taking interest in white men it's usually because she just trying some different after dating thuggish black men. Black women are attracted to thugs, ever hear the terms Gangster Love and Trap Queen? They live for that sh!t.
So what I'd advise you to do is to just be yourself and she might give you a chance.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are classy ones for sure!!! Just, don't date the ghetto!

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks.
She's a human being and just like any other woman. Date her like any other woman.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you won't have to worry about a thug fetish unless she's super into gangsta rap and stuff like that.