Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dating attention wh-ore

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever dated an attention w-hore? I mean, this type of girl that has dozens of orbiters, uploads hundreds of selfies to fb, instagram...has lots of male 'friends'...etc, and she is pretty hot.

Just wondering how it is to date this kind of girl.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strike while the iron is hot.

And if you want anything long term, FB or Romantic, your game must be really tight.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I dated a girl with over 10k followers on instagram for 2 months.

If you like her always talking about the different guys that texted or snapchatted her or her talking about all the exes trying to get back with her and texting her while using her sexuality as a means for validation and leaving you with blue balls multiple times. If you like a girl that doesn't respect your time, and not LTR material, be my guest.

The best thing with these kind of girls is not to supplicate them, don't show much emotion when you hang out, make them work for you and your attention in person. Do not shower them with compliments. For example, if they try and give you a joke, don't laugh at it, look at them like they are retarded or something and change the subject. Sounds counter intuitive but these girls are usually damaged. ****y & funny works real will with these girls, hit them with some very subtle negs. They will subtly neg you back, be prepared for it. They will endlessly sh1t test you, be prepared.

The girl will likely be pretty fun and cool to hang out with, so you will get feelings for her, but do not get attached. Bang a few times and drop. If you do get attached, your game has to be PERMANENTLY ON POINT if you want to keep them around and it is just way too much of a hassle IMO.

These girls will play the same game right back at you so be prepared for it and play it better. The moment you start going very beta and desperate on them, the meaner and less respectful they will become and the less they'll want you.

I fvcked up my situation with the girl above by going beta on her, so learn from my mistakes.

MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET ATTACHED

AND LIKE THE ABOVE GUY SAID, STRIKE WHEN THE IRON IS HOT OR YOU WILL MISS YOUR CHANCE. THESE GIRLS CAN GO FROM 100MPH to 0MPH in a blink of an eye.

--------------

My advice, don't seriously date a girl like this if you want an actual good relationship where you can ease up just a tad. Bang a few times and drop.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo makes good points. It's a never ending chore. A genuine attention wh0re has low self esteem. So you're constantly helping her build it up but it's never enough. She will get attention/looks from other guys and then be sure to tell you about it, to make you jealous and to make herself seem desirable. Manipulative. She will flirt with and string along orbiters that she calls "friends", but they are only there to help feed her attention. She will get defensive if you bring up their presence in her life and call you jealous. She will take selfies like it's going out of style and post them to FB, instagram, snapchat, etc. all the time. Her idiot friends and orbiters will "like" these stupid pictures and it will give her validation. She will do it more and more for the attention fix, which is like a drug to her. She will always be texting and talking to other guys behind your back as backups. Unfortunately social media has given these creatures a platform and it's not going to end anytime soon.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
GS750 is right. These women (few of whom are truly beautiful anymore due to their diet) post horrible selfies that don't look anywhere close to how they look in real life (IMO worse), and they get 45 likes and comments like "Just beautiful", no doubt from guys who think it will increase their odds. Then they refuse to publish the great photos you take of them. I never FB friend them and pretend I've never seen their FB, but I almost want to friend them just to be the first one to Dislike all their selfies.

Throw in the dumb tattoos and piercings and $500 cell phone that they are constantly checking, and they become some type of robot. Their lives are like Client Server systems, with men being the clients. Client Self Server. Men put $100's in and get back texts.

Then remember that they only want your to boost their ego. They will be 100% selfish in their actions, saying things like "I don't feel like having sex right now because I had a long day at work and I'm tired", and never caring what you feel like. Beware the ones who are secretly not attracted to you and/or don't like sex. Nothing is worse than being in a relationship with one.

Worst, they will study you and find your weakness and then try to hurt you as much as possible when the mask comes off. Be prepared and don't flinch when she does it.

I learned about this when I had an abundance of women in Austin in 2014 - whoever has the most options cares the least. Hence, in most other cities where it's mostly men, it's almost impossible to get a hot girl to truly care these days. They're too distracted and they think they are way hotter than they are. And the only thing worse is when they DO truly care and they want "something more" from you. Namely 100% wallet access in the form of a marriage.

It was better when they all felt fat - they stayed thinner that way. Now it's stretch pant city.

Indeed, social media is a huge part of this. The average relationship is down from 15 years in 1998 to 2.9 years now.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Throw in the dumb tattoos and piercings and $500 cell phone that they are constantly checking, and they become some type of robot. Their lives are like Client Server systems, with men being the clients. Client Self Server. Men put $100's in and get back texts.

Then remember that they only want your to boost their ego. They will be 100% selfish in their actions, saying things like "I don't feel like having sex right now because I had a long day at work and I'm tired", and never caring what you feel like. Beware the ones who are secretly not attracted to you and/or don't like sex. Nothing is worse than being in a relationship with one.
Excellent post bud. I believe some of them get their sexual fix via attention hoeing, the attention is satisfying enough for them so the physical act is not that important. That's why they are indifferent to sex or just look at it as a tool.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Excellent post bud. I believe some of them get their sexual fix via attention hoeing, the attention is satisfying enough for them so the physical act is not that important. That's why they are indifferent to sex or just look at it as a tool.
Indeed women "score" when a man simply tries to have sex. They don't feel unfulfilled, just the opposite. That's why sex should never be your end game with a particular woman, which means you must have more than one woman available at all times.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you date somebody like this OP? Don't even bother.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not worth having a chick like this dude... my ex of 2 years was an attention hore..

These girls are very shallow and will not give a fux about you.. any weakness they find in you, they will exploit..

I would have some fun with these types, but DO NOT get attached

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
I tell you what its like, imagine dating a person that is always trying to get your attention. Thats exactly what its like.
It's exhausting. And if you're not giving her the amount of attention she needs or is used to, she will find a guy that will. Hence why orbiters are so useful to her.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang her, then send her on her merry little way. Nothing more it will cause you headaches.