Dating after a long time.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got a message that she doesn't have time and if we can meet up next week. Date shold be in 3hours.
1flake.
Look... all women do this sh!t, do not let it get to you. Just tell her "No problem, let men know when you are free." Then walk away, go find other women and don't give up. Keep working on yourself and never stop trying. When a woman flakes on you, you MUST let her be the one that reaches back out to you. The worst thing you can do is double down on effort with any one woman. Lots of guys will do this, a woman flakes or makes things hard... and they counter by trying harder.... big mistake.

Man... you are int he Netherlands I see... In my experience (albeit dated from the mid 90s) Dutch women are among the flakiest people on the planet, so you have to be patient with them.

OsirisII

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another question.

So I used this online dating site, sended few messages around. Nothing happened. Yesterday I just got a response to one of my messages witch I sent a 34 days ago. Like wth? Never experienced so late response. And I know she readed it when I sent it. Any input on this? Thank you

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

Another question.

So I used this online dating site, sended few messages around. Nothing happened. Yesterday I just got a response to one of my messages witch I sent a 34 days ago. Like wth? Never experienced so late response. And I know she readed it when I sent it. Any input on this? Thank you
I wouldn't make too much of that. The odds are against you from jump street on dating websites, but 34 days later? She's having one of the most boring nights of her life.

I had a girl text me 18 days after a date flake. What a lunatic. Needless to say it went nowhere.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I can give you one bit of advice here... never understimate the power of no response. If I can go back and give my younger self this advice, my number of relationships and lays would probably be doubled by now.

Men are always coming on here and asking "what do I say in this situation?" or "what did she mean by this text?" Stop overthinking it. Go do something else. Come back to it when you're ready; whether that's hours, days, weeks, or never.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I used this online dating site
Online dating has given me the worst numbers when it comes to approaches vs lays. I have to send out about 30 messages on an online dating site to get one successful date which might lead to a lay.

You're better off going out and building yourself a good social circle. When you start hanging out with a group of friends, they bring their gfs who in turn bring their friends. NEVER date any woman directly involved in the social circle. Just date the ones who are introduced to it.

You've got a long way to go, but a bit of determination, persistence, rejection, and more persistence will pay off in the long run. Once you get used to the hurdles of dating, you'll come out like a champ.

OsirisII

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Desinova. I'm using online because that's my only option now. I'm foreigner and Dutch people don't date too much foreigners. Social circle is pretty much closed. I work with peoples who I know for 3-4 years. I know their social circles as well. And given this situation it is really rare that I end up meeting new persons. And for now I am using online for fun. I work a lot, every day with max 1free day during week, begun with fitness, need to catch some lessons where I can learn the language (dutch). So dating is now lowest priority for me.

OsirisII

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey.
So I just came back from a city.
We have here attractions for a week. I went out with one of my coworker a female one. We had a really good time, some kino and most of it was initiated by her, but I didn't wanted to go for a kiss close for a few reasons. First she is my coworker. Second, maybe at one point at time I will have to moove to their house because of my situation financial and housing situation. So basically I had a lot of fun and she also. When we get apart she shouted me with I had a good time and should do it again sometime. Even got invited for dinner lol. Talking was like 90-10, as she is very talkative. I consider her as a good material but for now I won't push it as I have too much sch!t going on in my life.

OsirisII

Don Juan
Reaction score
So here it comes. Its Saturday. I somehow managed triple book myself. One is BBQ party with a lot coworkers, second: asked out for a coffee lady from last weekend, tho need to message her and the third one is a trip to Amsterdam at 8pm. Although I don't like the third option it's a bit far away and the lady refused to give me her #(broken charger so she cant use phone) . She even wrote where we should meet and what she will be wearing. She is from OLD. So I don't think it's good idea to accept her offer, I don't know the city and I have no idea where she will be. I wanted to meet at train station but I need to message this ti her first. Will see.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. First things first I'm not a DJ I never was but maybe I will be.
So tomorrow is my first date after 4 years. She is younger about 9 years so wish me luck. That's all.
Reporting later on.
Being older tends to help with laying younger girls in my opinion.