Dating advice from Cosmo. More matrix brainwashing?

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the whole thing is based on the premise of the girl deserving all the attention and being the prize, and the guy being in her life to serve her. Sounds like the Matrix to me

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
LOL. It just shows you the guys they go for. Inverse everything they said and you see the truth in the message. "These are men you cannot control."
Exectly. I bet you there will be thousands of women reading this article and telling to themsleves: "this article is bang on, I will never again fall for these guys" but since those personality traits are very broad, so they pretty much encompass the majority of successful men in one form or another. This article will be as forgetful as last week's bl0wjob and will fall on death ears.

Warrior74 said:
The nice guy with chip may be slowly awakening to the truth about women and so he's off the list as well.
Yep. That is the guy that is slowly starting to get it and hance is more immune to women sh1t tests and manipulations.

What women want is to get their way with men, but as soon as they do, they end up not respecting that man and they walk all over him. Deep down they crave a man that won't put up with their sh1t.