Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating a Jehovah's witness, do's and dont's?

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone ever dated a Jehovah's witness, what are the do's and dont's as I have no idea what their religion entails?

i.e. Are they allowed to have bf's are they allowed to have sex before marriage? etc etc

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i just did that.. seems like no pre-marital sex haha. Having said that despite the extremism.. there must be some jehovah witnesses who partake in some things and not others right?

I mean even in religions such as Judaism and Islam some more 'modern' 1s partake in more sinful acts etc but obey others. pick and choose.

although i dont know how extreme a JW is.. like is there no modern version?

If anyone has any stories please do tell.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes Christmas shopping easy.:D

I think the hardest part would be not making fun of her religion. You should probably just never talk about it, act like you don't notice. That's how to treat any glaring flaw in a woman.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine dated a Jehovah's witnesses. He had no religion and he thought that as an enlightenment, but she might pull you into one of those sermons if she's devout enough.

dee-dub

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on how she is, most Jehovah witnesses are either very religious or some pretty much none at all but out of the few JW girls I have been with I think they don't really care much, as long as they like who you are. If she starts trying to bring you to services I would not go unless you don't really care.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
... I knew a guy who actually did a speech in English class about how he personally was going to get a place in heaven for all the people he liked.
Either he was not a JW or you are remembering wrongly. It's one very clearly stated belief of JW that most people will be destroyed in Gods war (Armageddon) and the vast majority of survivors will live forever on earth, Hope of a heavenly salvation isn't something a devout JW would ever claim or promise.

Wolf said:
... I also remember him insulting me on occassion and I was just stunned,
Well maybe, but in my experience JW are very non-confrontational.

To the OP:

There are people who claim to be JW for a variety of reasons who don't really know what they are talking about. For instance sometimes a person had a mother or who was associated with the organization or something and maybe even went to a few services herself, but never really got serious about it. These you will have a shot with.

The real hard core JW will be active Bible preachers who attend services 2-3 times a week plus they will go out and cold call trying to discuss Bible topics with people in their area a few times a month. These are sweet traditional feminine girls who I have no doubt will make someone a nice wife someday, but you're not likely to get them to put out and if you did you would succeed in potentially causing significant emotional damage to them due to the repercussions they would experience.

pete101 said:
although i dont know how extreme a JW is.. like is there no modern version?
They are the modern version. Any JW who "partakes" is excommunicated swiftly and surely and is thus by definition no longer a JW.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do: game her the way you would any other chick.

Don't: mention Jesus.