Dating a Girl Thats Never Been Kissed

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently found out that the girl Im dating has never had a full blown "make out session", shes not ugly, shes 18 and just very innocent, one of those girls that youd have no problem taking home to mama. Anyways Im 22, and have at least 7 years "experience" on here, obviously shes a virgin whereas my notches are up to 11. Not sure how to handle this? Should I go in for the kill or just let her make the decision.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how you know she never been kissed?

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
She tells him, how else?
....and he's just supposed to automatically believe that?

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mtlwlu said:
I recently found out that the girl Im dating has never had a full blown "make out session", shes not ugly, shes 18 and just very innocent, one of those girls that youd have no problem taking home to mama.
Never take people at face-value, impressions can be deceiving. I know im coming off as a pessimistic person but I believe people in general; lie. When it comes to women; i dont trust them and I always observe their actions.

marryjohn

Reaction score
Don't let anyone pressure you into anything, everything will happen when the time is right for you. I'm glad I waited till I was older to have my first kiss, I wanted it to mean something and it did.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marryjohn said:
Don't let anyone pressure you into anything, everything will happen when the time is right for you. I'm glad I waited till I was older to have my first kiss, I wanted it to mean something and it did.
Go back to loveshack! Christ all mighty! This is a MAN's forum. If you dont have anything of value to a MAN to offer, you shouldnt be posting here.