Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dating a girl in class....good idea?

Reaction score
im interested in a lot of girls in my classes. But, is it a good idea to date girls that are in the same classes as you? I guess its not the dating part, more of the what if we break up part. I mean, wouldnt that kinda be ackward.

For the most part, ive stayed clear of this situation because of the feared repercussions. But theres a few girls that I am kinda interested in dating....and they are in my classes. :rolleyes:

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go for it dude

you won't be in school forever.

Kevin Cass

Don Juan
Reaction score
do it man who cares. if it didnt work out too bad just find somebody else. doesnt matter if it will be akward or not. if you break up with a girl tell her that things arent going to work out and you enjoyed your time with her. (unless u didnt) anyways just go with it who cares.

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
From experience I can say its really not a bad idea. Last semester I had this chick in my class and we started having lunch after class and then we started dating. Things moved really fast and then I broke it off. After that we were still cool though.

And one of the benefits of hooking up with a girl in your class is that other girls find out and *poof* theres your social proof. Things may not have worked out between me and the girl....but I'm talking to 3 other girls in the class now.

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really a dicey subject. It kind of depends on your skill level and how you can handle things. If you're a noob, you shouldn't really try it. My 1st attempt at this was diastrous. If you've done it alot or just know how to handle situations like this then you should be fine. Ex. Have you dated girls that you went to school with? church with? close friends that went to something more? (You see my drift!) :)