Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dates with a purpose

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm stuck on a work problem so I thought to list some previous successful date ideas given there are always questions on "What should we do?"

First Date
-coffee/drinks meeting
You are just meeting. Don't spend a lot of cash. Make the date short and end on your terms.

Post First Date ideas
-golfing
If you live in US and you don't golf, learn. Many men do a lot of networkg on the course. Don't get left out of career/business opportunities.

Also, if you can golf and your date doesn't know how, you can get in a lot of touching and humor in demonstrating how to "grip a shaft".

-Japanese grill
This is a great environment for a double date. Don't go for this before a fifth date. But this adds to a "fun guy" image. Girls love watching the cook. You can keep the date environment light and fun. Heading back to your place to watch a video afterwards is highly recommended.

-hiking
Take her to a less-traveled trail that you know well that allows you to take a break somewhere comfortable. Surprise her with her favorite snack. You will score quite a bit of points with this cheap date.

-comedy clubs
Women love humor. Have a good time on this one. This date continues to add to the "fun guy" image.

I have used many more. The point is to think about the date as creating a mood. You want her to experience a variety of positive moods when she is with you.

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.

Mastermind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, for the first date, you shouldn't go to the movies, unless you have nothing else to do. You should give a good first impression that you're creative and fun, movies are usually for when you are already going out. Although I really like when she lays on your shoulder.

"Never trust a woman, that says trust me."

[This message has been edited by Mastermind (edited 09-18-2001).]