Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dates on schoolnights?

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys ask girls out on schoolnights, or wait until the weekend?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Considering im graduated it doesnt matter. But on schoolnights the date shouldnt consist of more then going to one anothers houses and watching movies/getting freaky deaky.

Highschool dates should never be more then that. Unless of course you go get drunk or whatever. But dinner/cinema is lame. If anything just invite the girl to your house to watch a movie. Its THE easiest way to get punanja for you.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but this is our first date, i need something action.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I think this girl probably would be cool with coming over and "watching a movie" at this point.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wake up at 6AM, do homework at the last minute, go to school around 7:20 and do school from 8-3, then I do footblal from 3:15 to 8. Then I ride my bike home in 45 minutes, so I get home around 9. Then I do my homework, water flowers, do laundry. I got to bed at 1AM.

I have no time for anything anymore, except on the weekends. Weekends are when I'd like to relax, and all my dates are on weekends, regardless of whether I have school or not. During summer I'm busy with football anyways. It's a matter of preference, really.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
practicing from 3:15 to 8 is illegal in HS rules, because of insurence reasons. Stop exagerating.

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MoAF
practicing from 3:15 to 8 is illegal in HS rules, because of insurence reasons. Stop exagerating.
Ummm... not everywhere. Atleast in Canada. We have had things run for 8 hours. Not to mention other school events (If you are just talking about sports, sorry) There have been 30 hour events at schools.

So, just because it is not allowed in your area, does not mean, that it can't be done in other areas.