Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dateline NBC with TTEOT - To Catch an AW

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is Dateline NBC with your host TTEOT. Here is a premier episode of "To Catch An Attention Wh0re"

I troll a nice historic street in my area with some nice restaurants and coffee places during the summer. I knew quite a few regulars in the area. I eventually got to know this one girl on and off for a year. She studied abroad, so I hardly see her. So one day I finally exchanged numbers with her.

We started texting back and forth and the mood was light. So I finally get to setting up a date at a nearby dessert place that makes awesome crepes and waffles with ice cream.

I offer a date & time. Her response?

Her: "I would love to, but my boyfriend would get irritated"

*rewind and analyze*

1) She doesn't have a boyfriend, I am 99% sure. I saw her on FB and she doesn't have a single pic with any guy. Keep in mind that this girl is 20. How many 20 year old girls on FB don't have 500 pics of them with their bf's?

2) "I would love to but...." Really? You would "LOVE" to? No you wouldn't. If you would really "love" to, you wouldn't make an excuse to begin with. We all know women really enjoy denying themselves things that they want....:crackup:

3) Even if she has a real bf, I'm not asking for her hand in marriage and I doubt her boyfriend is asking for her's either. There is no reason why she can't go out with a guy and simply have dessert.

4) Notice the selfish and self-absorbed intentions of her rejection. She doesn't tell me that she is not interested. In fact, she PRETENDS to be interested and makes up a fake boyfriend as an excuse. Notice how she intends to lead me on. Read between the lines, what she is subconsciously trying to get me to believe is that the only thing standing between me and her is her "boyfriend" and not the fact that she actually is simply not interested. She is suggesting that if she didn't have a bf, she would go out with me. Complete BS. This girl is out purely for attention and attention alone.

I don't call her out on anything, because arguing with a 20 year old girl is like arguing with a child. It is a waste of time. I just simply delete her off my list (which deletes me off her list as well) and don't contact her again. I saw her one time after by coincidence and I politely brushed her off with minimal small talk and continued on my way.

Good thing I was only marginally interested in the girl. It makes brushing her off that much easier. She's somewhere between a 6-7. Nothing to get excited about. I have had better and I am actually having better right now too (met a girl a few weeks ago).

I am glad that I shed my AFC training wheels a long time ago. Otherwise, this girl would have had me chasing her like a moron for months. Now I know better. I can translate ******** and understand a woman's true intentions. Not just her words, because we all know that intentions and actions are often a far cry from what a woman actually says. Hell, when I was an AFC I wouldn't have even thought that women were selfish and manipulative enough to be AW's. :crackup:

I hope anyone reading this story learns for my experience, especially AFC's. Heed my warnings about AW's, or be the fool for turning a blind eye.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, this is why young men aren't allowed to be the president. They're too needy and take things too personally.

TillTheEndOfTime said:
I eventually got to know this one girl on and off for a year. She studied abroad, so I hardly see her. So one day I finally exchanged numbers with her.

We started texting back and forth and the mood was light.
You took a year to make a move? You got her number, but decided to text instead of calling? Just stinks of fear of approaching.

TillTheEndOfTime said:
So I finally get to setting up a date at a nearby dessert place that makes awesome crepes and waffles with ice cream.
Basically, you asked her if she wants an ice cream cone. You're treating her like a three-year-old. Besides, several guys have already taken her out for ice cream and made all the predictable lewd gestures. Next time, ask a girl to the exhibit at the art gallery. Then you can switch to coffee or pizza if the ice cream suggestion goes over flat.

TillTheEndOfTime said:
1) She doesn't have a boyfriend, I am 99% sure. I saw her on FB and she doesn't have a single pic with any guy. Keep in mind that this girl is 20. How many 20 year old girls on FB don't have 500 pics of them with their bf's?
Like the fake you are, you looked her up on Fakebook to make sure her fake is fake enough to suit your fake blandness.

TillTheEndOfTime said:
3) Even if she has a real bf, I'm not asking for her hand in marriage and I doubt her boyfriend is asking for her's either. There is no reason why she can't go out with a guy and simply have dessert.
Her 'gina got wet over you -- a year ago. She no longer sees you as a manly man. She can't go out with a scaredy boy.

TillTheEndOfTime said:
2) "I would love to but...." Really? You would "LOVE" to? No you wouldn't. If you would really "love" to, you wouldn't make an excuse to begin with. We all know women really enjoy denying themselves things that they want....:crackup:
She's letting you down easy, which is a classy move on her part.

TillTheEndOfTime said:
4) Notice the selfish and self-absorbed intentions of her rejection. She doesn't tell me that she is not interested. In fact, she PRETENDS to be interested and makes up a fake boyfriend as an excuse. Notice how she intends to lead me on. Read between the lines, what she is subconsciously trying to get me to believe is that the only thing standing between me and her is her "boyfriend" and not the fact that she actually is simply not interested. She is suggesting that if she didn't have a bf, she would go out with me. Complete BS. This girl is out purely for attention and attention alone.
Read between the lines yourself. If she had a boyfriend, he would be irritated if she let herself get picked up by every GETo niggA pLAYa.

TillTheEndOfTime said:
I am glad that I shed my AFC training wheels a long time ago.
Yeah.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
This is Dateline NBC with your host TTEOT. Here is a premier episode of "To Catch An Attention Wh0re"

I troll a nice historic street in my area with some nice restaurants and coffee places during the summer. I knew quite a few regulars in the area. I eventually got to know this one girl on and off for a year. She studied abroad, so I hardly see her. So one day I finally exchanged numbers with her.

We started texting back and forth and the mood was light. So I finally get to setting up a date at a nearby dessert place that makes awesome crepes and waffles with ice cream.

I offer a date & time. Her response?

Her: "I would love to, but my boyfriend would get irritated"

*rewind and analyze*

I don't call her out on anything, because arguing with a 20 year old girl is like arguing with a child. It is a waste of time. I just simply delete her off my list (which deletes me off her list as well) and don't contact her again. I saw her one time after by coincidence and I politely brushed her off with minimal small talk and continued on my way.

Good thing I was only marginally interested in the girl. It makes brushing her off that much easier. She's somewhere between a 6-7. Nothing to get excited about. I have had better and I am actually having better right now too (met a girl a few weeks ago).

I am glad that I shed my AFC training wheels a long time ago. Otherwise, this girl would have had me chasing her like a moron for months. Now I know better. I can translate ******** and understand a woman's true intentions. Not just her words, because we all know that intentions and actions are often a far cry from what a woman actually says. Hell, when I was an AFC I wouldn't have even thought that women were selfish and manipulative enough to be AW's. :crackup:

I hope anyone reading this story learns for my experience, especially AFC's. Heed my warnings about AW's, or be the fool for turning a blind eye.
Ok...big deal..she rejected you...you are acting like she slapped your mother or something...geez, calm down man..it's no big deal...this is how they reject you...either i am too busy with classes/work...my BF wouldn't like that..blah blah...what's the difference...she doesn't like you...life goes on.

I see nothing out of the ordinary this girl did....this is how it is...AW or non AW....they ALL act liek this...and LMAO about an ice cream date....i have never even thought of that one...i get the fake boyfriend line all the time...geez...grow up already.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a boyfriend, I'm busy, I'm leaving town, I'm working late tonight, slice it how you want, it's a rejection.

Drop her ass and move on.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
See, this is why young men aren't allowed to be the president. They're too needy and take things too personally.

You took a year to make a move? You got her number, but decided to text instead of calling? Just stinks of fear of approaching.

Basically, you asked her if she wants an ice cream cone. You're treating her like a three-year-old. Besides, several guys have already taken her out for ice cream and made all the predictable lewd gestures. Next time, ask a girl to the exhibit at the art gallery. Then you can switch to coffee or pizza if the ice cream suggestion goes over flat.

Like the fake you are, you looked her up on Fakebook to make sure her fake is fake enough to suit your fake blandness.

Her 'gina got wet over you -- a year ago. She no longer sees you as a manly man. She can't go out with a scaredy boy.

She's letting you down easy, which is a classy move on her part.

Read between the lines yourself. If she had a boyfriend, he would be irritated if she let herself get picked up by every GETo niggA pLAYa.

Yeah.
1) Terribly judgmental response. You added no value at all besides moronic insults. Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to the discussion.

2) You completely misinterpreted 90% of the point of my post

3) Ok I will call a 20 year old girl instead of text grandpa. Welcome to the past quarter century. 20 year old girls these days TEXT, not call. But when you were 20, people were still using Zack Morris sized cell phones fixed in their cars. I guess you have to give allowances.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Ok...big deal..she rejected you...you are acting like she slapped your mother or something...geez, calm down man..it's no big deal...this is how they reject you...either i am too busy with classes/work...my BF wouldn't like that..blah blah...what's the difference...she doesn't like you...life goes on.

I see nothing out of the ordinary this girl did....this is how it is...AW or non AW....they ALL act liek this...and LMAO about an ice cream date....i have never even thought of that one...i get the fake boyfriend line all the time...geez...grow up already.
Who said I'm not calm? :crackup:

I am simply telling a story that could help others in a different situation who don't know better. This story would have helped me many years ago. And no, not all women let you on purposely. Only AW's do. That's pretty much the definition of an AW. Which is my my entire post is about AW's.

So stop being judgmental.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
I clearly mentioned in my post that she studied abroad. She is only in town for a few weeks of the year. Did you even read my post, or are you having a bad day and looking for a fight?

yeah.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Who said I'm not calm? :crackup:

I am simply telling a story that could help others in a different situation who don't know better. This story would have helped me many years ago. And no, not all women let you on purposely. Only AW's do. That's pretty much the definition of an AW. Which is my my entire post is about AW's.

So stop being judgmental.

You are calling her an AW just because you were rejected...she sounds normal to me...

It's a run of the mill rejection.....you should have at least 10 of these every week...if not 10 a day...really if you are single then it should be 10 a day....

The only way this story can help is to let everyone see how ridiculous it is to wait one year to ask out one mundane chick like this.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
You are calling her an AW just because you were rejected...she sounds normal to me...

It's a run of the mill rejection.....you should have at least 10 of these every week...if not 10 a day...really if you are single then it should be 10 a day....

The only way this story can help is to let everyone see how ridiculous it is to wait one year to ask out one mundane chick like this.
You missed a point I made twice. The girl studies abroad. I mentioned this fact in my original post and in a reply.

She's in town a few weeks out of the year. That means I have a window of a few weeks to:

1) happen to bump into her by pure coincidence
2) open her
3) get her number
4) set up a date before she leaves 10000 miles again in a few days

:crazy:

The only thing ridiculous here is replying without paying attention to a critical detail. 10 rejections a day is crazy. The only way you can rack up that many is online dating. How can you possibly meet that many women otherwise, EVERY DAY if you work full time as a professional?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4, I get the feeling he's South Ossetian or something, and the girl is the only South Ossetian woman under the age of 75 he's ever seen in his adopted hometown. Sure, South Ossetian women are butt ugly, but after all, it's his sacred oath to the yellow-beaked eagle of the homeland to only mate with his own.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
zinc4, I get the feeling he's South Ossetian or something, and the girl is the only South Ossetian woman under the age of 75 he's ever seen in his adopted hometown. Sure, South Ossetian women are butt ugly, but after all, it's his sacred oath to the yellow-beaked eagle of the homeland to only mate with his own.
Hey gramps,

The past two girls I bedded were through pure text messages without even a single phone call. U MAD BRO?

The last girl I bbm'd like crazy and we got heavy into sexting. Oops sorry. Forgot you're stone age. "Sexting" means when you send sexual suggestive text messages or blatant sex talk. :p

I went over to her place after all the sexting for the first time, got a BJ and then banged her brains out.

Another girl I texted with Whatsapp before even speaking on the phone. We ended up in bed too.

The last girl I bedded is not even half your age, so you wouldn't understand.

For the record, a rejection is when a woman makes it known either verbally or non-verbally that she wants nothing to do with you. You think I'm afraid of rejection?

I have COLD approached girls in broad daylight and night at:

1) the street
2) bus stop
3) cafes
4) bars
5) clubs

I have had girls ignore me, roll their eyes, say "not interested", "you seem like a nice guy, but you're not my type" "I only go for really tall guys" etc, etc, etc. THAT is rejection. It is made clear that she does not want you to pursue her.

An AW is a girl who purposes tries to fool you into thinking that she wants you, but is in it only for attention and an ego boost. She will string a guy along as long as possible without returning anything to the relationship. She is seeking a purely one-sided relationship where the man is left with nothing and she is left with attention whenever she wants it all while stringing the possibility of a relationship like a carrot in front of the guy's face.

So no, Down Low, being an AW isn't a "classy move". It is a selfish and inconsiderate move. A "classy move" is an honest upfront rejection.