Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dateless at 24

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok just a random question is it really that hard to find a gf these days. u guys seen my pic i ain;t ugly. 24 m never had a gf or date and its is bugging me so bad these days. i just want to go on a date just one and maybe kiss a girl on the cheek would be good. i don't want to be 33 or older and still dateless. what 16 yr old males have had with a women i haven't even experineced. shyness and quiitness is to blames but i am conqueitring that fear now by talking to more ppl. i just trying to make more guys freinds and hoping that one of em would hook me up with a gal. so to u guys is it really that hard to find a gf or date or a gal to hang out wiht and please some advice. this subject is bugging me for agessss

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, I dont think this thread should be closed.....or at least if it is going to be.....hey joe, listen to me first............

I assume you are an intellegent guy, with a nice career and maybe some good friends and family members as well. My I ask, have you found your purpose, or destiny, or calling in life? If so, are you living in it or going after it. Because that is whats important. Now..............

You say you are the big 24, which is soooooo old (thats humor) and you are a virgin and all that. Okay, smack me on the head and call me Frank, but I have some good news and some bad news for you.

The bad news is, you are in need of a girlfriend.
The good news is, you dont have a girlfriend.

I need you to put all your self worth and value on your purpose, or destiny, or calling in life (or whatever name you want to call it). Do not put your self worth or value in having a girlfriend okay. Your calling in life or God, defines your worth. Okay, you got that.

Now the good news is, you dont have a girlfriend. Now heres what I want you to do.

I want you go remember that you belong to your calling, or God, and you dont give two ****s about a girls opinion of you nor anybody elses. Okay.

Now while you are out doing the things you like, like making money, working out, or even walking the damn dog, and you see a gal you believe is WORTHY OF YOUR ATTENTION, than walk your ****y ass over there and say,

This is a nice day today isnt it....but the way, what is your name.

Then have a little convo, throw in a little kino, tell her, yes I said tell her to meet you somewhere TONIGHT and make it an ACTION place, like bowling, swimming, hell even jet skiing if you like that. Keep the kino up, keep the convo upbeat and throw in some sexual endo. And you will be fine. If you have any questions, reply and I will help ya a little bit more....and remember.....

Life is not a challenge nor is it the enemy. The only challenge and obstacle we must overcome, is that stupid little damn voice inside our minds that says, you suck.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joe45
ok just a random question is it really that hard to find a gf these days. u guys seen my pic i ain;t ugly. 24 m never had a gf or date and its is bugging me so bad these days. i just want to go on a date just one and maybe kiss a girl on the cheek would be good. i don't want to be 33 or older and still dateless. what 16 yr old males have had with a women i haven't even experineced. shyness and quiitness is to blames but i am conqueitring that fear now by talking to more ppl. i just trying to make more guys freinds and hoping that one of em would hook me up with a gal. so to u guys is it really that hard to find a gf or date or a gal to hang out wiht and please some advice. this subject is bugging me for agessss
Post your pic. I haven't seen it yet.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with what Pvssy Eater has to say. The key is not to be validated by whether you have a girlfriend or not.

You have to start doing cold approaches, because when you are at a stage where your social circle is reducing, it is harder and harder to do social circle hook ups.

The best place to start for cold approaches are on a shopping strip in day time. Find somewhere where there are lots of foot traffic, and find a bench. Just sit there with a book or something, and just talk to anyone who sits next to you.

Since they are coming to YOU, there is no apparent "pick up agenda" and you are seemed to be just a friendly guy taking a break from reading.

Start making more female friends. Guy friends (unless they are all charitable players) will NOT hook you up. They would rather keep chicks for themselves. So stop looking for other people to do your work for you.

Find some hobbies that you are passionate about. When you are coming up to being a grown man, you need a depth in character as opposed to just being a fun jock that chicks be entertained with.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Joe45 .. i wouldn't recommend the cold approach thing. It RARELY works and just makes you look lame. The girls can often see the word 'DESPARATE' across your forehead in most of these situations. Think about it, would a guy that has alot of appeal and access to women (the guy that women love to chase) have to go out and do this? Nope. It's like trying to sell insurance or something, but in this case it's you .. door to door.

I think one thing you have to undersand is that alot of people think life is fair. It isn't and never was or will be. To each his own. They'll tell you to be positive and that it will works itself out .. nope, it doesn't. It takes more than that. You'll be spinning your wheels for another 10 years being positive.

After doing fairly extensive research for a project relative to giving advice on relationships and dating, i can tell it all boils down to one thing. Can you guess what it is? really? It's not confidence. It's not looks. It's not even personality. And .. behind curtain number three .. it's ATTITUDE. It's not being shy or quiet. It's being a d!ck once and awhile. It's putting your feelings FIRST before anyone elses. It sounds selfish but it's true! Dam evolution has it wired into these women that being selfish and aggressive = good provider from back in our ancestoral days. In today's world of technology, it's brilliance/intelligence, work ethic, and patience that = a good provider!! If our species continue on into the centuries (and let's hope it does) then evolution will catch up and women in the future will finally be wired to look for your techno-geek! But then at that time, it will be something else that takes makes a good provider etc.

The key is being a jerk, but a sensitive one at times. Showing you're a good guy when you want to be, but all things aside are you're looking out for number 1 only .. that being yourself. It sux to get this 'niceness' out of your system if you were raised by strict parents where you weren't allowed to voice your opinion and if you did, were told to shut-up. It's the people that have always been able to express themselves freely, even (and often) with winey undertones that get the girls. This is where you get the person voicing their opinion .. because growing up it counted! .. so they keep doing it later and pays off for them where women are concerned. It shows attitude.

Root that 'nice' guy out of your system .. at least most of it. Be a jerk once and awhile .. i'm serious. Not an assho!e but a jerk with nice undertones! You also have to step up your contacts thru friends, family, work, sports or whatever.

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's kinda lame how people just tell the guy to "STFU" or how much of a loser he is.

Great work, you remind me of those fathers who verbally abuse sons in which they grow up without a pair of balls. You sirs, are the ****ing losers.

joe45, Live your life: Improve, Educate, and Increase Power - as it is more than just having a relationship or a girlfriend.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
didn't you just start a thread asking people if you are considered a player ? :confused:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
..........If our species continue on into the centuries (and let's hope it does) then evolution will catch up and women in the future will finally be wired to look for your techno-geek!....
by then you'll be a 200 year old virgin:crackup:

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Joe45 .. i wouldn't recommend the cold approach thing. It RARELY works and just makes you look lame. The girls can often see the word 'DESPARATE' across your forehead in most of these situations. Think about it, would a guy that has alot of appeal and access to women (the guy that women love to chase) have to go out and do this? Nope. It's like trying to sell insurance or something, but in this case it's you .. door to door.
So how do YOU meet new girls?

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
tmp has a valid claim, let me explain....(hey that rhymes)

One thing that I have discovered from me putting my self worth and value on myself from my calling or God, or whatever you would like to call your inner strength, then from putting it on outside factors is this:

When you approach women, you are now no longer desperate and are in no need of her filling a void. You can do 1,000 approaches, get about 500 phone numbers, and still not get no *****. Trust me, I have in the past stacked up a lot of numbers, only to be flaked out by all of them.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try cold approaches once in a while you would be suprised what you could get.
hey you think you got it hard thier are goodlooking guys at college that cant even get a date nowadays. i think women are becomming more bigheaded and need guys they will walk allover so they can go for the lesser status guys while they keep wishing to be with the high status guys, it hard to explain but thats whats going on these days they cant get away with many things they can with these lower status guys. i would say you should enroll for some kinda course which wont take much of your time that should improve your people skills note that just because people dont open up to dosnt mean its your fault people are generally insecure, espacially women. i know a guy who had his first date at 26 his first real girlfriend from that alone gave him confidence to play 3 girls at the same time. people say dont act nice but even nice guys get girls too, so its all down to your own methods

ok i admit for me the best times i have gotten girls was when i was in a bad mood and didnt smile, i dont know why but that attracted them to me but i have friends that are nice guys and still get laid too, its goes both ways master what works best for you. no matter what advice anyone gives you your the only one that can change your ways, .

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
once upon a time there was a bunny who was sad cause he had no friends.
so he got up one day , and went outside and made some friends .
the end

once upon a time there was a guy who was sad cause he had no woman.
so he got up one day, and went outside and got a woman .
the end.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
the end.
Did he get her from the supermarket or Sears?

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
This is absolutely the WORST ADVICE.

Hey Joe45, I know how you feel. That's how I felt when I first found this site and was trying to change. I'd been dateless (well, not exactly dateless, but gf-less, and a virgin), up until now, at 20. I started doing cold approaches recently, and I've got a few numbers. I'm going to call them up later and set dates for next week. Who knows where it will go from there, heck they may even flake (or kiss or f**k), but you'll never know if you don't try...and besides, what have you got to lose?

And, one more thing, I don't know this yet for certain, but I doubt these girls will flake on me because of their apparently high interest level. Now, I'll let you know if it does or doesn't happen, but to you guys who say cold approaches get you nowhere, it's probably because you never sparked their interest when you first met them. Doing cold approaches, and making a habit of doing it on a daily basis, is the absolute best way to get yourself out of the rut of being AFC.

(hey tmpgstx, I didn't mean any offense, you usually give sound advice, but my advice to you is that you should do some more cold approaches too) ...you gotta start doing them to become a believer

By the way, regarding this:

Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
Trust me, I have in the past stacked up a lot of numbers, only to be flaked out by all of them.
I find this very very very hard to believe... anyone else think so?

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
I find this very very very hard to believe... anyone else think so?
Not really. Could be true. And I wouldn't know if PVSSY-EATER is a chronic exaggerator.

joe45, only advice is that it isn't all that difficult to get a date or a gf or just someone to talk to. It's when you start to look for it too hard that it becomes extremely difficult. You might think that the ultimate goal or the focus here is to get a girl. But if you ask yourself how you're going to succeed in that, you're probably going to get the answer of "approach more girls, refine your techniques, apply the right moves" and so on. Go into it deeper and you have the question of how do I do all that effectively. Answer is practice, learn, understand and be ever watchful.

Everyone usually fails whenever they get involved in something new or 'alien' to them. The good ones learn from the experience. They pick up on the mistakes they made. They realize that certain tactics are not working and they think of new tactics and apply it the next time. They do this, over and over again until they've found the technique that gets them the farthest. This is the same process successful salespersons go through. It is a tried and tested method. The only question is whether you have the balls to follow through with it.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
1. OK Shut the FVCK up and stop whining. :p

2. Read the bible and do searches.

3. DO COLD PICKUPS EVERYDAY.

4. Once you get good you'll get all the girls you ever wanted.

Ya this thread should be closed also hehe. :cool:
Totally agree......In the words of Dr. Phil this guy is not looking for help (he knows what he has to do, the advice and information is right at his fingertips), he's looking for validation and a shoulder to cry on.....that's not a bad thing but it's not going to teach him how to fish. He wants to hear that there's other 24 y/o virgins who are afraid to approach so he can meet up with them talk about how bad things are, how it's so hard to do what needs to be done, and when they leave he'll go back to his old behavior with nothing accomplished. I've been there, it sucks

In another week he's gonna need his validation fix again, it will never end unless you make it joe....i've seen way too many posts from you like these to let what i just said go unheard.

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, at least you came to this forum so that's good, now follow the bible and some of the posters advice and do ya thing.

One piece of advice from me, DO NOT GET MARRIED TO HER

I know a lot of 20 year olds who go on their first date and get married to her (including my dad, now 53, now in a bad relationship, still together but they have arguments everyday just that they're both too scared to divorce I'm like WTF?) and the thing is that on your first date you might be like hey she must really like her, maybe we're destined to be together? this leads to if I lose her then maybe I'll never get anyone else!

wake up YOU WILL get someone else and when you'll find that girl to marry I don't exactly know how you'll know but it'll be like instinct like how you out of nowhere like the passion your soul chose, but considerring how many women out there there are, trust me the first girl you go on a date on is NOT your future wife, so just MAKE SURE NOT TO CONSIDER MARRYING YOUR FIRST DATE EVER

my tip to you, well you can prolly speak to a 4 easily, so why not get hooked up with a 4 first, get rid of her in 1-2 weeks then every other week move up to 6, 7, 8 eventually you'll be goin out with several 9's in a day

so remember this don't think that this first date of yours is the "one and only"

(just incase)

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten

the end.
Easier said than done