Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dated chick for 6 weeks.. find out there's another guy!

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see someone for 6 weeks and you do not have sex. This is the answer to why she's been seeing someone else as well. What have you been doing for the last 6 weeks??

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get what the OP's point is here. The whole point of SOS is to learn to spin plates and then a guy is SHOCKED when he finds out his girl is doing it. If anything, you should be expecting her to have other guys in the picture.

Her saying you're too good for her = sign of friend zone

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so she's been fuc-king her boss all this time while going on nice dates with you, cool! for her I mean.

Besides she's so shameless that she tells you that she needs time to sort things out (ie, see if she can get something more from her boss or any other dude she's also seing), and maybe get in a relationship with you.

PFFFFFF....please.

Just try to get some sex from her and forget the idea of having her as a serious relationship.

In case you cannot do this, just forget about her unless you want to waste your time/money/sanity.

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I should of kept my mouth shut and just f0cked her. I was way too boyfriend like to her. Anyway I can turn this around and at least get some sex out of it? I can't consider her for LTR now, but maybe if I suggest a f-buddy setup with her and be open that I'm f0cking other chicks too? I actually had a decent girl that I met half way through this but blew her off because I was focusing on this chick.. I know I know.. should be spinning plates as that's what she is doing. Or is it too late to turn this into a f-buddy situation?

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Her saying you're too good for her = sign of friend zone
That is a fantastic diplomatic answer ... she should get a medal.

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you took it too slow...women want you to lead. Date 3 should have been back at your place and finished in the bedroom...if she balked at any of this...NEXT!

The sooner you find out a woman isn't interested the better. Remember, if she is interested, there is nothing she can do about it....she'll move heaven and earth to be with you.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a somewhat similar situation as you op. A chick who I was interested in, but due to my lack of experience took things too slow and she put up resistance. I later found out she hooked up with another guy from my class when I had to withdraw from my program and when she later tried to come back to me when she saw me at friends mutual parties, I walked away for good! Completely turned me off. Funny thing is today I saw her on the street, on the opposite side. I quickly glanced away and walked away. I don't have time for BS. She ****ed up when she decided to **** him over me. Her lost. This pain I will never forget. Don't be a chump op and continue to entertain her games. She is stringing you and the other guys along while enjoying all the benefits. Walk the **** away and hook up with several other more attractive chicks while turning yourself into a new and improved man and let her find out on her own what she missed out on. That $hit will eat her up alive from the inside.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had plenty of time to get rid of any other guys and to stop giving her boss head while her interest grew in you in those 6 weeks, but she didn't. She wanted it all, and made you of all people wait for sex. While she was riding another guy and blowing her boss. WTF!! Bad seed indeed. Good riddance. Do NOT let her sweet talk you into another relationship. Cóck carousel rider for life here.

Damn there are some fücked up girls out there. I'm surprised you didn't see the signs after SoSuave training.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some of the saddest crap ever but if you aint got the panties within a month move on. I say a month because sometimes schedule conflict. Now if you just want to hit and quit string her behind along while you date other women. She stringing you along man.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunder_god said:
I had a somewhat similar situation as you op. A chick who I was interested in, but due to my lack of experience took things too slow and she put up resistance. I later found out she hooked up with another guy from my class when I had to withdraw from my program and when she later tried to come back to me when she saw me at friends mutual parties, I walked away for good! Completely turned me off. Funny thing is today I saw her on the street, on the opposite side. I quickly glanced away and walked away. I don't have time for BS. She ****ed up when she decided to **** him over me. Her lost. This pain I will never forget. Don't be a chump op and continue to entertain her games. She is stringing you and the other guys along while enjoying all the benefits. Walk the **** away and hook up with several other more attractive chicks while turning yourself into a new and improved man and let her find out on her own what she missed out on. That $hit will eat her up alive from the inside.
Wrong. YOU F'd up. As a male YOU are in charge of determining her attraction level to you, based on your actions or in this case, inactions, so to turn around and blame a woman because you acted like a scared little boy when she wanted a man is not only wrong, but counterproductive. Be a man, and stop blaming women for loss of interest when you don't try to escalate properly.

She wants to f**k, not have platonic conversations all night every date...

Again, YOU screwed it up not her, stop being butthurt about the situation and be a man and accept your role in it.

vinkoch

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not exclusive. Doesn't matter. If you're spending money you should be getting laid though. Stop paying and see if she fvcks you. If not then send time and money with someone else. It's really simple.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LondonTowers said:
So I've been dating this chick for 6 weeks.. she was getting more warmer and closer each week, but there was always a little resistance. Anyway, my gut told me that there maybe someone else, so the other night, I looked her square in the eye and said is there anyone else? She at first said no, but I gave her the look of don't bullsh1t me and then she basically said she has been having a fling with some guy at work for a few months.. though she has no interest in a relationship with him. She had also broke up with her ex about 4 months ago.

I ended up walking away and we spoke on the phone and she said she really liked me a lot but is in a messed up headspace right now. I told her whatever and have a nice life and she pleaded with me to let her contact me when she is in a better place down the line.. as she knows how good I am for her, but feels like she's not good enough for me right now.. and I was just not interested.

A friend of mine said a lot of chicks are seeing other guys when you first date and you can only expect exclusivity a good few months in and that its better to turn a blind eye to things at the beginning and just game her as much as possible for those first few months without any pressure. What do you guys think of this? I did feel she was getting closer and closer by the week and maybe in another 6 weeks she would have ended things with the other guy and became exclusive with me? Or did I do the right thing?
The real question here is...

Why arent you seeing other girls? You two aren't exclusive so you don't owe each other anything, she's doing what YOU should be doing bro!

Edit: just read that you didn't have sex with her.

You need to have sex with a girl as soon as possible in order to keep her hooked. 6 weeks of dating and no sex... No wonder she strayed!

Don't do it in a desperate way though.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just go for the sex! do not tell her anything about becoing FWB, are you crazy?

Just forget what you've done so far, and act in a way that will get you some sex, while you look for another better woman, for god's sake.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen to this guys bro

go full blown no contact or ill just meet her one more time and try to get the lay lol

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are just potential plates until you have fvcked them.

You should be fvcking a potential plate within 3 dates.

Don't consider or worry about whether or not a plate is relationship material.

Defining relationships is a woman's job. As a man you just have fun and fvck your plates.

If you find a plate that asks you for exclusivity and you have fun with her and like her enough to drop your other plates, then accept it and see where it goes.

If you don't want exclusivity with a plate, then reject her request for it and keep spinning plates.