Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dated a girl for a while, and now shes pregnant

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl for a few months and now she has become pregnant.

I dont see myself with her long term....we are just too different...but I want to be there for the child (she is having it, and Im not big on abortion either)

She lives with me and I was about to break it off when I found out she was pregnant... sigh, Im in a tough spot but I dont wanna be a bad guy.

advice?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DNA test the kid. You can get a kit online and swab the kids mouth and yours. IF it's not yours..... a get out of jail free card. Wouldn't sign the birth certificate before it [unless you are SURE],because you are then liable for child support in the eyes of the state[right or wrong]. Other than that, be a good dad

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump her, threaten to never pay a dime in child support and make sure she knows you'll disavow any knowledge of her or her kid.

Then put your moral position aside and offer to pay for the abortion. Do the right thing for your life.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did the crime now you gotta do the Time.....

If the kid is yours own up...if not you dodged a bullet

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, get a paternity test if you have any doubts whatsoever if the kid is yours.

And if it is yours, morally the right thing to do is provide support to raise it.

Not saying that's what you have to do though. It all depends on what your moral code is.

And also remember that there's no obligation to stay with her once the child is born.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She lives with me and I was about to break it off when I found out she was pregnant...
What a familiar story.

Have you been rawdogging her and did she tell you she's on the pill?

Get a paternity test.