Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date tonight: Problem

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I have a date tonight with this girl a few years older than me. I'm 22 and shes 25. Well anyways, we plan on going out around town for a few drinks, which is all good in my book. I'm a very social guy too, so I never have problems interacting with new people. Now here's where the problem arises..

She's driving down to my town for this date, and if we're drinking, I don't want her to be too drunk to drive home. I'm also between jobs right now too, so I've been crashing on the couch at my friends place.

I'm just sort of worried about how she'll react to this haha. I still haven't told her, but I suppose I'll go by the old "If she can't deal with this then she's not worth my time" approach. I mean, once I find a new job I definitely plan on finding a new place too.

What would you guys do in my situation? A friend of mine jokingly offered to rent out his room to me for $50 :crackup:

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's life, man. Like you said, if she can't take it then she's not worth your time.

People overcome worse situations than sleeping on a friend's couch. Besides, you're 22. It's not like the world is expecting you to be established right now.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
RSanders219 said:
I'm just sort of worried about how she'll react to this haha. I still haven't told her, but I suppose I'll go by the old "If she can't deal with this then she's not worth my time" approach. I mean, once I find a new job I definitely plan on finding a new place too.

What would you guys do in my situation? A friend of mine jokingly offered to rent out his room to me for $50 :crackup:
Why are you going to volunteer information on your living situation? You have no faith in your pimpin'. It's obvious she likes you because she's willing to come to your location. Instead of going back to your place, go to hers. If she questions why you have to go to her place. Make a joke out of it. Say it's crank cooking night and your roomates are cooking up some crank and you don't have a spare hazmat suit.

Or tell her that your inbetween places, because your lease is up and your new apartment won't be ready until the 1st.

Or do the ballsy thing, just take her to your place, make no mention of the living situation, then eff her on the counch and the floor. If you assume everything is normal, then she'll follow along. It's congruence.