Date Tomorrow

Reaction score
Ok......I've probably done something really stupid in your opinions but hey flame me if you want.

I met this girl on my space IMO shes about an 8.
Im off to see her tomorrow and I know she thinks Im cute....because she kept saying I was cute and she loves cute[was on cam] plus my mate moved onto the laptop and asked ,pretending to be me, what would u say if I was gay?[cam was off at this point] she replied by saying I would be rreally gutted cos id have no chance whatsoever with you. so yeah thats not a problem.

The problem is I suck at initiating any kissing whatsoever,unless ive been seeing the girl for a few days, so tips on that would be good.
The 2nd is she is only 5'3" and I am 5'9" is that a problem when initiating [never been out with anyone more than 2 inches shorter than me]

Please reply when you view
Thanks in advance
P.S. Not the first time I have met a hot girl on myspace....they initiated stuff is all

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her some flowers, a box of chocolates, and throw in a hundred dollar bill or two for good measure. Then say "I really like you, in fact I think I love you, I think you may be the one, the girl I will marry. Can I please please please kiss you?" If she says no, start crying. If she says yes, hesitate for a minute or so, then say "I'm too shy, could you start?"

Seriously though, 95% of question on here can be answered by the bible. If she's short, bend your knees or something. The only way to improve at something is to do it, so if you suck at kissing or initiating kissing, just practice. Oh, and read the bible.

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you realize that my entire first paragraph was sarcasm and exactly what you should not do. As far as being self conscious goes, the only thing you can really do is just be more confident, which isn't easy. Being self-conscious is good, as long as your conscious of how awesome you are. Confidence is just something that comes with time, based on your success with girls and with life in general and how good you feel about yourself.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence.

We're all at least a little bit nervous going in for the first kiss with a new girl. You just gotta do it. The rewards are nice, as you know...

The height doesn't matter. Just lean down.

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think about why you wouldn't kiss her. Can you think of any reasons? If you don't try, it's the same as being rejected, keep that in mind.

And let us know how it goes.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's worse than being rejected if you don't try. You'll then constantly be thinking of what it would have been like and if you'll get the chance again.

Reaction score
Plec07 said:
It's worse than being rejected if you don't try. You'll then constantly be thinking of what it would have been like and if you'll get the chance again.
yeah this has happened many a time
The date is cancelled cos she is ill :( but yeah we are gonna arrange another time probably this or next Sunday :)
It wasn't a brush off by the way...she asked for us to meet up and she couldn't apologise enough for not being able to go ....so.... yeah
Ill keep you all informed anyway