Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date Report...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot what it felt like when a girl REALLY wants you. Wow.

So I drive an hour to a local college to pick this girl up. Shes 5'2, dance major, dark hair/eyes, light skin, SIX PAC, AMAZING ASS, cute face, 8.8. We hug hello - this is what started all the fun. GUYS YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO WRAP YOUR ARMS AROUND A GIRL!!! I cannot stress this enough. I took a deep breath and expanded my chest, brushing against her tits, put my arms all the way around her and rubbed up/down her back. This put a smile, ear to ear, on her face.

We walk to a coffee shop, I order a lite vanilla frap with an extra shot of espresso no whip extra thick. She orders something - and pleads with me to try mind - its 'sooo good.'

We watch about 20 minutes of Jim Brewer's Live stand up, then I decide its waaay too cold out. She walks me back to her room. Video game posters? I razz her about that and she busts out a gamecube! I cant remember when I had so much fun! And, sad to say, she whipped my ass. "Alright Liz, Ive had enough of you kicking my ass at Smash Bros, lets do something less labor intensive - got any movies?"

Shes obsessed with haden christiansen. Flipping thru the channels she sees him on Leno. I wrestle with her for about 5 min to change the channel. YOU GOTTA KNOW HOW TO TEASE/WRESTLE WITH A GIRL!!! At first I just kept up with her, tickling a lil, runnin away a lil. Then I let her think she was about to win and Id let her watch Leno. Just when she thought she had it in the back I picked her clean up off the ground, thru her over my shoulder and changed the channel. Then I sifted through her DVD collection (with her still over my shoulder) and found a lewis black live on broadway DVD. I set her down and hand it to her. She puts it in, I turn out the light, and sit down in "her" chair. Instead of getting the hint, she sits in an uncomfortable chair next to me. So I say, "Ok Liz... Ill watch this with you on one condition" "Oh? And whats that?" I take her by the elbow and softly nudge her off her chair, "Youve got to cmere and watch it with me." She stands up, and I slowly pull her to me, she sits half on my lap, my arm around her. YOU GOTTA BE WILLING TO JUST GRAB HER AND TAKE WHAT YOU WANT. I PROMISE if you can find the courage she will enjoy it. I promise. Try it and see =)

We watch lewis black for an hour (which I highly reccommend) and then she jumps up, turns the light on, and tells me its getting late as she plops down infront of her computer. She has a hayden christiansen wallpaper on the screen, I comment on it. She says something about how hes so hot, I smile... "Damn, he sure gets a lot of attention around here, Im jealous" and I pull the leg of her chair to me, she goes to say something witty and I kiss her. Its uncomfortable so I motion her up out of her chair so that were standing together. I put her arms around me and wrap my arms around her - she just melts.

We kissed and talked and flirted for about half an hour... while kissing her neck I started to pull her shirt to reveal her shoulder. It was 100% cotton, no stretch, so i unbuttoned it. "Woah, slow down" she said. I smiled, faintly kissed her lips, and said, "Dont worry, Im just going to unbutton it so I can kiss youre neck and youre shoulder, and then Ill button it back up, I promise <grin>." I did exactly what I said... and she was frustrated that I actually buttoned her shirt back up :-D

When we finally said goodbye (a few times) she hugged me. Not that, "hey how are ya!" hug. But that, "Baby dont go" hug. It felt so good. The advice Im about to give may be a little odd, but listen close:

You know the girl, she chases you and chases you untill she can't even move... but youre too busy chasing "that one girl" to take her seriously? Slap yourself. Hard. Time spent with a woman that REALLY WANTS YOU is so much nicer than time wasted chasing a girl you wont remember in half a year. Tonight I realized what Id been doing wrong in seduction for so long. Flow.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woot!

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props man. Sounds like ****s goign well, this the prom-girl?
hahah i love the "take what you want" thing. when my girl sat down on the other end of the couch onetime cause i negged-her HARD lol[it was pretty damn mean haha] "you're SO mean to me!!" i just grabbed her beltloop and tugged. she got up came over and forgave me instantly.
:D

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this isnt the prom girl. Im going to try and see her next weekend. Lol, lifes ****ing hecktic with all these skirts runnin around!

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised you didn't get in her pants. Maybe you should have persisted a little more...other than that, good job.