Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date report with older woman

Eggchen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Another update

duke007, it I get the impression that you're not too keen with her. Do you want to pursue this and keep on dating her? She sounds like a very nice older sweetheart! ;)

When you say you "ended the call" did you also organise to meet up with her again?

I'm also currently seeing an older woman (I'm 20 and she's 25). She makes me feel even more unattracted to girls my age! :D

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by duke007
She actually texted me the next day to ask how I was feeling and blah blah blah so it wasn't all "thrown out the window"

Yeah it doesn't really matter how old she is but I'm a curious person. I've seen her three times already....she should be comfortable enough to tell me. That might sound a bit arrogant but we are dating after all.
She may still be interested in you, but all the work you had done to convey a certain persona was thrown out the window. Although she still may be interested in you, she sees you differently.

You had conveyed throughout the night a guy that was in control. However, you've proved in your last post that you are not. Although you know that age doesn't matter, you let your curiosity gt the better of you. You couldn't handle your woman's mysterious side.

Also, it doesn't matter how many times that you've been out with her and how she should feel. You still do not understand that as a man you can not overlay your logic with that of a woman's. Their thought process is completely different. I'm saying that they have their own manner of logical thinking. You aren't being arrogant, only naive.

The fact of the matter is that she did not want to tell you whatever reason, things were going relatively well and you STILL had to bring it up. That is not the actions of a man that is in control. So your efforts of the evening to convey the trait's of a man in control were brought into question by that one action.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update - This is getting kinda frustrating

Centaurion has updated us on his older woman so it's time I did the same.

During that phonecall she said she had enrolled in an intensive Italian course with lessons EVERY weeknight from 6:30-8:30. She works full-time as well. This was a real bugger because I just want bone her as soon as possible.

She said we could still meet during the day, so I agreed and we had lunch together yesterday. Everything went fine so I suggested I come around to her house on Thursday (day after lunch date) for a DVD after Italian. Problem was she had to wake up at 5:30am on Friday for yoga and needed an early night. So I left it at that.

Half an hour later she SMSs me this: "Tonight could work for a vid...I'm a sucker for spontaneity. Would it suit u?"

******** for "I want to jump your bones" anyone?

So I roll up at about 10pm with "50 First Dates". Something funny, lightweight and not too long. Luckily her roommate isn't home and she makes us packet blueberry pie with ice cream. F*ck, anyone who knows me knows how much I love pie. :) Did I mention she was in pyjamas?

The movie's barely started and she's already cuddling up to me saying stuff like, "We have backup if the movie isn't good" and "this isn't making me laugh...I'll give it another 10 minutes". She was in a fidgety, giggly, girlish mood. It seemed like she'd downed a few shots or took some happy pills before I arrived. This woman is 28 remember....weird.

F*ck she was keen....I wanted to build up her anticipation and make a move in my time. Not long after she says, "I'm bored" So I switch off the DVD and say, "Let's be spontaneous"

We are making out now but she's still acting like a giggly schoolgirl, especially when I kiss and lick her ears which seems to be her sensitive spot. I'm ticklish all over my body too so that was a source of amusement for her. She keeps adjusting position and pulling back to give heavy eye contact with DDB eyes. The teasing as well, dammit! I said, "Hey, no teasing...I'm the one who teases" But stuff like this just made her giggle even more. I couldn't transition into serious heavy making out.

I was feeling up her tits and arse over her pyjamas, kissing down her neck to the top of her chest and back again and all the techniques that are supposed to make her beg for more. Her body was getting really hot. Then when she got on top I started tonguing her belly-button.....to give her a preview of what to expect down below. But all this just kept making her giggle. She was drunk or something! And a few times said she was really tired.

Straight after the belly button I grabbed the bottom of her top and said, "You're overheating in this" and went to lift it up but she stopped me. "I'm not that hot".

Not long after this her roommate arrives home and the mood is destroyed. While the three of us are talking on the couch she is still rubbing my knee. I don't want to be her boyfriend cuddle-b1tch!

I left soon after wondering why the hell I was invited over and what I need to do to make a seemingly infatuated girl 7 years my senior take me to bed! Damn I'm inexperienced at making out but I thought I performed well enough to put her in the mood for sex.

She may be sexually immature...not sure. Whatever happened to older women taking charge? Gahh I'm a walking disaster...any advice on what to do from here?

Last edited:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great mate!

It looks like you have everything under controll and that chick wants some man loving ;)

Maybe she's one of those that likes to fool around/foreplay a while before getting down the the real business. And yeah, it sucks about the room-mate, you would probably have had sex with her if the room mate hadnt showed up.

Don't sweat it, you are doing good so far. Play it cool and you'll take this to the next level in no time.

Eggchen

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really odd how after she got on top of you she wouldn't let you take off her top. Perhaps in the back of her mind the whole time she knew that her room mate would enter any minute.

She did sound very giggly for a 28 year old! You're right, she must've been on something. Maybe dressing up in her PJ's triggered this giggly behaviour.

This room mate of hers is really a solid c0ckblock. Does she have her own bedroom which is seperate to her room mate's? The walls must be made of cardboard or something.

If your bedroom is quite secluded then perhaps you should invite her to your place?

Anyway, regardless of what will end up happening with her you're doing a great job, and most importantly you are gaining experience! Keep us updated duke007. :D