Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date report with older woman

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my previous thread for some background info.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65351

We just had our first date and it's pretty clear that she wants me. I didn't f*ck her though....yet.

On the way to that date in the train I overheard two teenage girls talk about a parent seeing a younger woman by 6 years. "That's like an 18yo going out with a 12yo! Ewwwwwww," one of them said. Well if I wasn't already a little nervous now I was sh1tting my pants!

When I met her, she looked hotter than I remembered! I think she made a big effort....hair straightened, bit of makeup, smelled nice. HB7. Suprisingly her profile made her look like a HB8. But I could see the age in her face.

Early in the conversation I tried many different ways to get her to reveal her age but she wasn't going to give in. I made it clear as day that I was 21 to demonstrate I was confident with seeing older women but this didn't help either. At one point she let slip she hadn't gone scuba diving for 9 years. So surely she's at least 27???

After having a juice at a nice cafe the waiter came up to see if we wanted more. I asked if she was thirsty and she says, "No that's OK, let's go for a walk or something" And then not long after she says something like, "We need to find a place to have dinner" At first I'm thinking that I should be in control of the date and letting her dictate what we do is AFC. But how can you tell a hungry girl that dinner isn't part of the deal?? I just went along with it. She paid her share which was pleasing.

Even though she was shy we got along well. At one moment she would act like a mature adult capable of intelligent conversation and other moments would act like a cute little girl. Teasing and C+F still works on older women. In fact, at times the tables had turned so much that it seemed I was the 30yo talking down to a cute little 18yo! Very strange.

I eye contacted the hell out of her at dinner and then we walked to the train station. On the way I ran the Cube on her and the results were pretty dodgy. It makes me wonder whether the Cube is THAT good of a seduction tool. If a girl has issues it can make her feel insecure about them (especially regarding friends and men)

When I asked about the horse, she said it was a lot bigger than the cube (which was decently sized) and stomping it into the ground with its hoof! I almost didn't want to tell her the meaning of it because that's pretty negative.

Anyway, since I've had bad experiences with first kisses in the past I decided from now on I'd only give hugs at the end of the first date. One girl rejected my attempt and another took it as a sign that I wanted to skip dating and become her BF straight off. Only a shallow b1tch would lose interest for not making a move so soon. I makes you appear a challenge and takes away all the awkwardness.

So when we parted ways I went straight for a big long hug. She actually made a face like she was expecting a kiss but I was already committed to a hug. I know this could be seen as a mistake but I left with all the power.

There are two little issues though. Firstly, she came across as shy and introverted and seemed to have bad luck with men and friends throughout her life. As the date wore on it became clear she was a "good girl" and craved some sort of relationship. Not a sexually aggressive woman who'd take the lead and only want me for a good f*cking. I knew if I kissed her on the street (with no chance of sex that night) it could imply I wanted more than a physical relationship. If we'd gone to a bar, knocked back a few and did it there it would have been different.

Secondly, her roommate is my age and USED TO BE IN MY HIGH SCHOOL CLASS! Damn it's a small world. While I never spoke to her that much, she knows how quiet and lame I was around females back then. She even has class photos of me looking like a runtish douchebag!

What's worse is I'm still loosely connected to her through other friends. I've been out for drinks a few times with some female high school associates and they still see this roommate on a semi-regular basis. Therefore if I screwed around with this woman and then left her coldheartedly, the news would spread like wildfire!

Always complications when I meet women! Oh and forgot to mention the virgin issue is still hovering around :)

Think I should still f*ck her and deal with the consequences later?

cheers

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Duke007, as usual your long posts are the only ones here I actually enjoy reading. I don't have ANY experience with MILFs at all, so all I say is just my theory.

I wonder, if she's 27 or over I'm surprised she's not looking for an older man and thinking of settling down?(I don't mean this to offend you bro! Just seems to be the way)

I say if you think she wants to **** and you wanna fvck her too, then go for it! I think you should talk to her about how you both feel though. Not one of those deep and meaningfuls though, just to see where you're both at.

So what if she's just "loosely" connected to your friends? If things go bad will your friends stand by you or her? Sorry I'm kinda drunk and may add more info later dude. Later. :)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should tell her or imply that right now all you are intrested is in dating. It is then up to her to decide whether or not she will see you or not.

In order not to get to attached and leave bad impressions, only see her once a week and it should be under your terms not hers

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It should always be under your terms yep that's true.

1. You're the one asking
2. You're the one most likely doing all the work (driving)
3. You're the one paying

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the way to that date in the train I overheard two teenage girls talk about a parent seeing a younger woman by 6 years.
and i bet those dumb sluts would date a 25 year old guy if they had the chance.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disturbing update

As I said before, the date went well and I have been planning a second date.

I thought it would be good to go to the outdoor moonlight cinema with her on saturday, so it would be stupid to call to arrange it any earlier than thursday right?

But just then I got a desperate SMS from her that says:

"Duke007, I'd be happier to know what's going on"

WTF? I'm, not her husband or anything! We had one date and didn't kiss. Sounds like she's craving commitment or something.

I replied back saying something along the lines of "Counting the days?.......i'll call you tomorrow, I'm going out tonight"

Damn is this a red flag or is she just keen? I admit it has been 6 days since I've seen her

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohh ****!!!!

Just got another reply:

"Well I didn't know which days to count as am not sure when ur back in melb :p Hmm, as u may have noticed I really dislike being strung along. Anyway, have a good one!"

Arrrghh Way to destroy the vibe :mad:

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
as u may have noticed I really dislike being strung along.
Well, sounds like she's keen since she thinks you're just "stringing her along" Gawd Damn man, haven't you knocked the dust off that pvssy yet?

Eggchen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Count yourself lucky that she's very direct and straight to the point!

You need to organise this 2nd date ASAP and kiss her! :D

Im looking forward to your update duke007 - it's always a pleasure to read your posts!

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn duke, what a friggin conincidence. I live in sydney, and i just went out today and tagged a 32 year old chick, and then I come here and see your post. hehe awesome!!!

my experience is that the older chicks likes to take control, especially when with younger guys. We must prevent that. Go with the C&F attitude, but be careful with neg-hits, you gotta use your head more. the older chicks are more experienced and smarter than the stupid early 20year old chicks.

good luck mate!

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys
You'll be happy to know I'm going out with her tonight to a pub within walking distance of her house.......straight and to the point!

With luck that pvssy will be dusted very soon, BigWillyStyle

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by duke007
Thanks guys
You'll be happy to know I'm going out with her tonight to a pub within walking distance of her house.......straight and to the point!

With luck that pvssy will be dusted very soon, BigWillyStyle
Stroke her a couple of times for me cousin. And don't forget to put a pillow under her @ss, she'll like that ...." :p

That was actually a line from a movie but it seemed appropriate for the occasion...

Eggchen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by duke007
Thanks guys
Haha who suggested that particular pub? You or her?

Geeee how convenient for that pub to be within walking distance of her house! :cool:

I can't wait for your report duke007! Keep us updated.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, just fvck her next time and be done with it.

Milfs are no different and I should know.

You'll be kicking yourself if the deal falls through now.

Eggchen

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 2:40am and no update from duke007 which is a good sign! ;)

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the update...long but hey you know by now that I like to crap on!

Originally posted by Eggchen
It's 2:40am and no update from duke007 which is a good sign! ;)
Haha eggchen, actually at that time I was just getting into the taxi with a big, stupid grin on my face :)

I rolled up at her place about 15 minutes late because on the phone she had said, "You'll be punctual won't you?" I wanted to show I was in control and not the kind to get whipped. To further push my point I mentioned that "my earlier date ran overtime" At first she looked uncomfortable until she saw me smirking like a ****y bastard. Then I got a slap on the arm for my cheek. So far so good! Then she suggested we have a shot of cherry vodka. Now doubly good!

We walked up to the pub (which I chose btw :)) but to my disappointment it was completely dead except for a few middle-aged drunkards. They started slurring compliments about her shoes the moment we walked in and then a bouncer came up to ID us. She was excited to be seen as young again, and I was hoping to sneak a peak at her date of birth. But the guy held the card in his palm and I couldn't see, dammit!

Throughout the night I kept trying to solve the mystery of her age. I asked to see her ID photo, tried to find out what year she visited China (after high school), asked if her younger brothers were still at uni. No luck...she was too smart.

We had one drink and played a game of pool at the pub before I suggested we move on to somewhere better. She sucked at pool by the way. I sunk 6 balls in a row and purposely stuffed up the last one so I could "help" her get some in. Pool and kino go together like peas and carrots

By the time we got to the second venue it was getting late. The place (The Hawthorn) was really kicking though. Lots of talent around and even some eye contact, which unfortunately I couldn't take advantage of.

We sat down on the couches with more drinks and chatted for a while about heaps of stuff. You could say we had deep and wide rapport. She is really easy to talk to, and as I might have mentioned in the previous date report, it's refreshing to have a decent intelligent conversation about Asian culture/interpersonal and electronic communication/books/introversion and extroversion whatever. But then the next moment we're joking and fluff talking about other people in the club, playing the forest walk game, and me teasing her about whatever came to mind.

She was drinking pretty slow so I said, "Hey, you drink slower than my grandma!" which is a variation on the walking speed line in Duke's C+F thread. You can flip it round the other way as well. Eg: "Hey, you drink faster than my alcoholic uncle!"

She was touching my leg by the end, but before I could make a move, the bar closed and everyone was kicked out. As soon as we got into a taxi I got a phone call from some drunk chick who I'd never met before. Turns out she is a friend of the girl I met in Fiji (FR in my old bootcamp thread) and had heard enough about me to feel compelled to call at 1:15am. The girl I knew took the phone off her friend and said, "What do you think about her?? I'll bring her to your 21st OK?"

Damn I was taxiing home with one girl and had others wrestling for my time over the phone! I kept the call really brief incase I destroyed the mood with HBMature. Problem is she heard about my impending party so I'll probably have to invite her too. We get to her house and I leave the taxi without even asking for an invite. She asks if I'd like to come in for coffee.

We approach the house and it seems there is a big problem. The lights are still on.....the roommate (who I knew from high school) was still awake eating potato wedges while surfing the net and playing with her rabbits. Grrrrrrrrrr what a clueless beaatch!! :mad: So we just smalltalk and discuss people from high school for a while. I was hoping she'd excuse herself and go to bed but it wasn't going to happen.

C0ckblock!

Sh1t, with young girls you have to worry about parents, with older chicks you need to contend with idiot housemates. I finished my coffee and stood up to call a taxi, then asked HBMature to wait outside with me.

And that is where I made the move....I joked that it was a relief to get some privacy from RoomMate moved closer and we kissed. She was all tongue right from the start! Almost devouring my face a couple of times she was that into it.

What is it with that? Of the two girls I've dated and kissed (not counting nightclub kisses) they've gone for tongue straight away. Is that just extreme horniness or don't they know the unwritten rules about first kisses? I did the whole neck, ears and shoulder kissing thing which she loved...that seductive, sexual expression she had on her face was amazing. Like she was in some sort of blissful trance. I must have been doing something right! And I could notice her level of experience because she touched me in all right places like a pro. Sex is gonna be fun!

The taxi came and left while we were occupied so we had to call another. Roommate was still awake :rolleyes:

Here's the funny part......right before I got into the taxi, I kissed her and said with a huge smirk on my face, "Before I go, there's one question I'd like to ask.....you never told me how old you are :)" She playfully replied, "Oh I've given you enough clues......5 and a half yrs at Uni, 2 years at work, I year before Uni......and another year" I know she was one of the older kids at high school and had a birthday last month.

So I'm 80% sure she's 28. My guess was on target :)

I still get the strong sense that she wants me for more than a fling. All the hugging and rubbing toward the end seemed a bit much for a woman who ONLY wants the c0ck. It's really confusing. Two friends have said I should take her only on crappy dates and try for booty calls, but I feel I may be travelling further down sh1t creek with this girl. Especially since RoomMate DOES keep in contact with people I still see occasionally.

I don't want to get oneitis either, but I'm surprised to discover that this woman appeals to me more than the common, teenage, ditzy, shallow idiot. The kind that crap on about crap all day long and buy expensive clothes all the time.

Whew that was long! Still reading? Any feedback?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did really well until you threw it right out the window by asking her age. She seemed alright with it but in the back of her mind it became apparent that you're not as cool and composed as you made yourself out to be. Women enjoy being a bit of a mystery and you proved that you proved that you couldn't handle it. :rolleyes:

Does it really make any fvckin' difference how old she is?

Pancho84

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats right Francisco. nice name by the way... My name is Francisco Xavier heheee
so yah, you did great until the whole age asking thing. You should have considered leaving it as something to pick on her for in the future instead of throwing it out the window like that. I think you'll be fine though, dont call her for a couple days, let her miss you. And try to think of a way to turn some of those things around in your favor

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are probably right that it wasn't the wisest thing to do but it wasn't as bad as it seems.

It's all about attitude. I said that line in a playful manner....she knew I was being cheeky and am not the least bit insecure about her being older.

She actually texted me the next day to ask how I was feeling and blah blah blah so it wasn't all "thrown out the window"

Yeah it doesn't really matter how old she is but I'm a curious person. I've seen her three times already....she should be comfortable enough to tell me. That might sound a bit arrogant but we are dating after all.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another update

Uh-oh looks like I have a clingy one here.

She just called me up to "chat". :eek:
It was like this:

Me: "So you called up for a chat?"
Her: "Yeah, don't you like talking on the phone much?"
Me: "Yeah, I'm a face-to-face kinda guy. I mainly use the phone for arranging meetings"
Her: "Ohh I kinda gathered that from before" (my 2 minute phonecalls)

Me: *changes subject*

We smalltalked for about 5-7 minutes and I ended the call. I think she got the message.