Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date question

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
I met this chick on MYspace, I am going to go out with her. But she said she is going to drive and meet me there. Should I be picking her up? help me out here.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that's fine, because you have other stuff to do after the date. Keep it light and end it early. She's probably been trapped in bad first dates before by not driving.

djswitch

Reaction score
if you offered to pick her up and she still said she will meet you there, then let her. if the date goes well, she will let you pick her up next time

lance135

Reaction score
The best is if she meets you at your house, and you go out together. Then, when the date is over, she has to go back to your house to get her car, or drop you off, depending on who's driving. Then, you can ask her to look at your stamp collection or whatever is in your house.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your concern should not be if she should meet you there, or you should pick her up, it should be what you will do once, and if, she actually shows up and you meet her, to create and amplify attraction to the point where these things are just formalities.

bachelor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have never met her, I would not recommend to drive her. Have her meet you at the location to make sure she's cool. I wouldn't want a weirdo in my car if she is one! Im not saying she is but myspace can have some freaky people...