Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

date postponed..what to do?

big_jeffry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, me and this girl from school arranged a first date, but then I told her I was going to get her at a certain time, and she told me 2 days later that's she's busy, but she can go next week. I don't want to be "available" all the time, but I do want to go on this date. So, what do I do? How do I get on this date without being so needy?

Rock_Solid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say your pretty busy on that day and try to schedule a new one. If she has no other days tell her that you'll try to make room for the date and go out with her the day she recommended.

foamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd tell her that you are busy next week.

Tell her you'll call her. It will look better if you don't seem all that interested.

If you dont have her #, then get it from her

Foamy

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't.

Sadly, you're pretty booked that week, too bad your schedules don't mesh. Damn. Well, maybe she can call you if she gets free this week, or after next week?

She's yanking your chain - yank back, but don't be nasty. Who's driving this car? You are.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go on the ****ing date.

People are busy sometimes.

Don't play games like a *****.

JJ

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Here is what I would do. I call her or better yet talk to her. Tell her Im busy on that day she WANTS a date. But, we could go out the next day. Tell her I am going so and so, would you like to come with me. Dont ask her out, per say, like you asking for her permission.

Your first mistake was telling her what time you going to pick her up. I never tell women what Im going to pick them up or where were going. Just tell her to keep herself available that part of the day. Such as "keep yourself available in the afternoon, Ill pick you up." What time? "Hmmm, well see."

Now if shes picking you up, always tell her to be prompt, and b1tch about it if shes not. Example; "Pick me up at 6.... and dont be late!"

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
Well, obviously I disagree, but what works for me might not work for everyone. Here's the thing; she might be busy, but if she were interested she could get unbusy, unless it's something real. So to some degree it depends on what the other thing is.

I bet it's just that she's not interested enough to drop whatever else she's up to and go with you instead. So if you're oK with being 3rd string, enjoy your date. Personally my time is too valuable to go out with someone who's not that interested. *shrug*

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:

People are busy sometimes.

Don't play games like a *****.
Yea do not.

Be sure she is not playing any... after all, all the sh1t she reads on magazines about "putting a man under her spell" is not game, it's just entertainment.

:rolleyes: