Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date ideas

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, It's stupid of me to make this thread, but Im doing it anyway.

So I wanna take my 2 girls out this weekend. I'll figure out a way to invite myself to this market with Violet, but I have no idea what to do with Jailbait. I'm not too keen to take her to the mall, movies, beach. I'm just at a loss of ideas really. I guess a last resort would be to just walk around with her. Seems to work out.

Anyway guys, hit me with your ideas. ANY ideas. I'll take them and make them awesome, then set up some dates tomorrow. Impress me! :D

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to park, walk around, sit, kiss. Bingo.

Or if you don't have any ideas, and she cries about being cold, go to something like KFC or McDonalds. Sit near her (or hope she sits near you) , eat, crack jokes, make some kind of kino, kiss her( NO TONGUE ACTION SIR WHILE EATING !), bingo. Never done it but many of my friends did it this way.

The eternal question would be, pay for her meal or no ? XD

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Mother****ing finger painting. Forget the paint and the paper, then just make dirty jokes about fingerpainting.

Also, this thread already exists. SEARCH FUNCTION.
I know indeed it does. I guess I was just hoping for some awesome idea, which hasn't happened thus far.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Roller-blading. Fishing. Some physical activity. :rockon:

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Norwegian DJ said:
Anyway guys, hit me with your ideas. ANY ideas.
I guess I was just hoping for some awesome idea, which hasn't happened thus far.
Too good for our ideas homey? GTFO and go search. Or set up a date. And get laid, I wanna read about it.

In conclusion,
NorwegianDJ said:
Fellas, It's stupid of me to make this thread
Yes, it was.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TOO GOOD.

I dont need dates to date. Hahahaha. Anyhow, I have the power to delete this thread anytime it would please me. Cheeeeeeeers fellas