Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date Ideas

evelsteve

Don Juan
Reaction score
sex is always a good way to burn calories (so I've heard)

PUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
smoke some cones then watch halfbaked (Dave Chappelle) and Requiem for a Dream (all chicks love Jared Leto)

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do and activity. It's more fun than dinner and certainly builds more memories. Go bowling, shoot pool, go to an arcade, go ice skating, go ice blocking, go to a coffeehouse that has open mic/poetry readings/story telling/live music, go to an animal shelter and play with the animals, cook something together (kabobs over an open fire or barbecue is always fun), check your paper for local comedy or improve groups...be creative, there is so much you can do.

Envy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i Had a WONDERFUL time at go-carts.. they also had pool there so my date was a simple

1st. Pool
2nd. Eat
3rd. Go carts - P.s at the go carts i would be the driver and we would have two passenger cart at 1st.. LOL and i would let go of the steering wheel.. and just say "AHH WE ARE GONNA CRASH" and just get her scared it was hilarious for me of course, and she loved it every other turn we had i would just let go or close my eyes... after we raced on separate cars and had fun racing i would crash her from the sides... ^_^

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look through your newspaper and you'll likely find a lot of free/inexpensive underground events going on. Some of my favorites are...

Coffee houses: fun and relaxing, a lot of them host poetry/storytelling nights and feature underground bands and music groups (African drums, anyone?)

Outdoor Cinemas: Fun in the summer! If your city doesn't have one of these, borrow a projector and watch a movie on the side of your house. While you're waiting for it to get dark enough outside, enjoy a barbecue, make kabobs, etc.

Ride the city bus and people watch.

Go horseback riding.

Go to the humane society and play with the animals.

Finger paint.

Cook/bake something together. Endless opportunities to kiss frosting off each other's noses.

If you're artsy, go to a free art gallery/showing. Or try one of those paint-your-own-pottery places. Experiment with paper mache.

Go hiking. Bring lunch.

Get together with friends have a Food Fear Factor contest. Create rounds of progressively gross/weird food. (ex. safer foods are typically spam, soda w/ aspirin, or toothpaste mixed with water. For more daring options, find an asian grocery store and cook chicken hearts, pig snout/stomach, or bitter melon juice). A delicious prize is a must.

Go watch a little league game together. If you like kids, marvel over how cute they are. If you don't, make fun of their blunders.

Do yardwork/gardening together. Sounds boring, but it's hands-on, calming, and the silence is golden.

Go to a used book store and compete to find the worst book cover, title, etc. Fantasy and romance novels are typically winners.

If you live in a college town, check out what events are happening at the college. Usually a play, music performance, or film is showing for a low or nonexistant price.

FiveFive

Don Juan
Reaction score
dATE iDEAS?

So Im Goin On This Date With This Girl And I Need Some Date Ideas...idk If A Movie Is Really A Good Idea..but Other Than That R There Other Things U Guys Recommend Doing?

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -Einstein

There are also hundreds of threads asking this same question...i've even asked it already

USE THE SEARCH OR USE YOUR IMAGINATION

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where are you located? are there any fun things to do near by? maybe bowling or mini golf?

Idkmyname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't goto a movie theater, maybe invite her over to watch a movie at your place. Just do something that will allow conversation. 12 times out of 10 (yes I know that doesn't work) when I invited a girl over to watch a movie I only see about 10 minutes of it then we start talking/flirting and then some other stuff.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about paintballing. You can be her 'wingman' so to speak, and take hits for her and stuff. I can't see why it'd be a bad date, you're basically protecting her the whole time.

SmellyOrc

Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
I've been thinking about paintballing. You can be her 'wingman' so to speak, and take hits for her and stuff. I can't see why it'd be a bad date, you're basically protecting her the whole time.
And hit her from behind when she's least expecting it :up:

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
cook something?

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking for some too... it's winter here, but there isn't much snow yet.

I'm going to take a girl skating for sure when the ice around my town is ready :). At the moment, all I can think of is watch a movie or go to the mall.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about the mall date as a first date? j/w how you make it last around an hour or twoish when you're meeting up there for the date