Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date Ideas

Steve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do yall think about going for a stroll in the mall? It seems all the girls I know love to shop...a little too much.

It's just what if they want too much, you're suppose to pay for them right?!

I was thinking for a first date, seeing a movie in the mall, then a stroll in the mall. Or maybe mall first, then movie..

What do yall think?

-Steve

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Steve:
bumpster.
I love the mall... not only do I practicly live there, like employee's @ all my fav stores no my name, ect. Thers places to stop and eat for any budget [from kahunavill to fridays to irish bars to mc donalds ], plenty of stores [actually, 2 of some stores, 1 @ each end of the mall], and a theatre [like 10 screane, pretty nice]... not to mention, ENDLESS CONVERSATION TOPICS. Just look to ur right left up or down, and I gaurentee you will find 5+ obvius funny/interesting things. ALSO, in malls everywhere they are opening electrice massage therapy stores, take a girl in there for an aqua massage + some relaxation toys or insence! 5-10, depending on the mall, and the if the girl likes shoping.

------------------
Master Don Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

“Carpe Diem."

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive got one to add, not a real easy one tho, and i wouldnt do it for a first date.

Go see a play, like hamlet or something, if you live near a city, there are most likely non-expensive theaters in your area. And you can pretty much count on it being the first time shes ever been to a play on a date.

Surfing or snowboarding arent bad either
beach dates get boring(to me) unless you have something to do or teach.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lorenzo, shut up about your mall, you're making me jealous. Our malls in Savannah suck so hard. No movie theatres in them. Decent food courts, but not as good as most, very little (although I've seen smaller), only good stores are abercrombie, spencers, and structure. I gotta move....

Oh yeah, on that show blind date, they always go to a place w/ like 6 hot tub rooms. What would a place like that be called?

[This message has been edited by TheSplat (edited 08-04-2002).]

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never done beach and I snowboarded (is there such a word?) with my friends when I was younger, but I moved. I really wouldn't know how the date would turn out. Could you elaborate more before I add it? thanx.

------------------
~Life's tough, get a helmet.~

Aim: AmgineEX
email: AmgineEX@yahoo.com

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

------------------

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you can both snowboard fairly well.. just get into the place and have fun, kiss her on the way up to the slope or whenever, chill inside and get some hot chocolate, then ride some more.

if u know how and she doesnt, u teach her lol, other than that same as above.

if u dont know how, u both learn, and same as above.

katoom

Don Juan
Reaction score
snowboarding is an awesome date. Its an action date so they sure arnt gonna forget it, you get to show off some of your skills (hurt yourself and you get all kindsa sympathy), chairlifts for talking n **** and at the end of the day you can get your kino in at the lodge. And you can also have alot of fun doing other things like snowball fights. On the last run me nd my girl would take off our snowboards and race down tobagan style. God i cant wait till the mountains open again.

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am trying the Zoo with that college girl I posted about - I'll tell u fela's how things fly!

------------------
MOD - Juan
Anthony

. ':;;;;;;;; ;;;;;:
. . `·¸:;;; ;;;;;'
. . . .`·¸:; ;;;:´
. . . . ·¸;;¸.;;·
. . ¸.·;;;;;;;;;;;;
. .´;;;´ `;;;;;;;;;;
. ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. `:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . `·.;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . . |><|;;;;;;;;

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

“Carpe Diem."
"The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?"
"When you are sure you know something through and through... be sure, also, that by changing your perspective, you'll know nothing at all"

Igor_9000

Reaction score
These are all great ideas guys... but they're no good because my town sucks.

-No minigolf
-No park because the only one in town is over run by gangsters
-No pool hall
-No beach
-No amusement park for 200 miles
-No indoor ice rink
-No planitarium
-No mall
-No ski resort
-No anything

and im sick of inviting girls over for movies, or going to movies in the theater, or watching the stars, and all that stuff.

does anyone have any other ideas? anything at all?

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igor, go parking. Or, if you live in a scenic area, go hiking or bikeriding through trails. Or if you've got a car, drive to a place where there's something to do. You can't be THAT far from a city

Igor_9000

Reaction score
yeah forgot to mention outdoor stuff can be difficult because in minnesota the mosquitoes are so thick you can hardly see at times.... but yeah i live in a town of 20,000 people, but there isnt much to do in town as far as teenagers are concerend

i have a car tho, but there arent many cities nearby worth driving to

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then get some RAID and go mosquito spraying. That would be an interesting date!

GiLLCharM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find going to the girls house on a first date is an exceptionally good idea...She is comfortable and u meet the parents. That way u have a chance to make a great impression for future dates u might go on with her.(her parents will back the **** off)But if u lack in the confidence feild this might not be for you...(your out of ur environment and can get nervous easily)...Oh and remember to say Please and ThankYou!

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did my hw and added the snowboarding post in. Keep it up guys!!!

------------------

KinoOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

------------------
MOD - Juan
Anthony

. ':;;;;;;;; ;;;;;:
. . `·¸:;;; ;;;;;'
. . . .`·¸:; ;;;:´
. . . . ·¸;;¸.;;·
. . ¸.·;;;;;;;;;;;;
. .´;;;´ `;;;;;;;;;;
. ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. `:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . `·.;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . . |><|;;;;;;;;

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

“Carpe Diem."
"The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?"
"When you are sure you know something through and through... be sure, also, that by changing your perspective, you'll know nothing at all"

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I decided to add some ideas to the list, some of them I haven't done but still think it'd be pretty cool and some of them i just decided to mention to make the list bigger.

-Going to the gym together: You can get in some kino here by showing her how to do the exercises, there are better places to take ur date though.

-Go-karting: I've never took a date go karting but i've always enjoyed myself when I went so why wouldn't ur date?

-Rockclimbin: (indoor probably) It's just a fun sort of original idea

-Sports: something like playing some bball or something can get lots of kino going and can be pretty fun.

-Arcade: Sure it might make u look kinda nerdy maybe but just stick to like racing games and race against her or what have you, probably would turn out to be pretty expensive tho

-Laser tag or paintball: Fun and pretty original, might be hard to get your date to go because chicks aren't as into that stuff as guys are but hey, it's fun.

-Board game:I had a girl ask me if i wanted to go to her place and play board games with her before, it actually turned out pretty good... I ended up buying a back rub with monopoly money, haha. Board games sound pretty boring but u can make them fun and if u do u probably won't finish them anyways.. Oh ya and twister is always fun!

Anyways just thought I'd shoot some more ideas out there so that the list could get bigger because i think it'd rock if the list got to be like 50 date ideas. Oh and if you guys want to find more date ideas watch shows like blind date and dating shows like that can give you some good date ideas because there is usually a variety there, if there is any cool dates off those shows post it here and share with ur DJ friends!

[This message has been edited by misunderstood?? (edited 08-11-2002).]