Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date ideas/thoughts on young mother,age 20

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this 20 year old moms phone number at work the other day. Now today,the 15th, is the day for me to call and set up a date with her. Any ideas on first date with a young mom? Should I include the kid? Think nothing of the kid? Ask her on a date like any other date? Any input appreciated.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes probably always feedin that nigga milk n changin diapers n ****, so take her away from that for a while

take her to the go karts n run her ass off the road or somethin, or painball, pool/waterslide, etc

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really think she is worth the time, get out of the frame that you need to impress her. She has already lost some status by being tied down with a kid. Just do something simple like shopping. You need to get some food at some point, right? Go to the grocery store and make it an adventure. I am sure she has some willing friends to watch her kid for a couple hours if she has him/her.

Really, kid or no kid, don't think you need to impress a woman by taking her out to something special right away. Over time, become creative in where you go.

TommiV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.... Are you serious?
A senior Don Juan suggests taking a girl on a date to the grocery store? As a treat...lol...

Theres nothing wrong with young moms but IMO, and this isn't great Don Juan advice, its only experience of people I've known in life....

Girls react different ways. Some are very imature and not very responsible. I know a girl who got pregnant very young simply because she used to go around all the time saying she was dying for "her hole" as she called it. As a young girl, she does even know who the father is, since it could have been any of a bad lot really... Refused to use condoms or anything because she said she didn't like them....
Very immature girl... and since her baby was born, very irresponsible... its her mother who's raising it while she's off smoking and drinking with her friends every night.

Then again, I also know of other girls who REALLY got their **** together after having a baby when young. I've seen girls turn around and stop hanging around with the losers that got her into the situation, I've seen them go from being immature and no real ambition, to getting out there, getting a job, trying to go do college, and get their life going somewhere. Really makes them grow up fast and get their **** together because they need to now.

Either way I'd say you gottta realise what comes with going out with a mom but if that doesn't bother you, then I'd say its not a problem, its fairly easy which of the two types of girls above, your girl is, just by being around her.