Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date ideas! Need help fast!!!! PLEASE

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys .. i have a date with a HB10 later today, shes stunning... ive only got an hour with her to impress.

I live in a relatively small city, where would be a good spot to take her? She likes romantic and spontaneous ...

5 hours till i meet her :eek:

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
LadiesMan2117 said:
romantic and spontaneous? take her to a nice dinner place overlooking the city, and afterwards, piitb. :D

Only got an hour dude :( then she has to get a bus, if today goes well she will be staying in my place tomorrow when we go out properly .. so added pressure...
I was thinking to bring her to a bar and teach her to play pool, can get lots of kino going there i recon :D

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, loosen up. Don't rush into things, chill, go out there and give her a good time. It's not just about finding a romantic setting, it's showing that you are a romantic person.

Sveen

Don Juan
Reaction score
DITTO Say no to a movie. Anyways so where did you end up going to?

baby123

Reaction score
[B]You seem be so nervous. Is it you first time to have a date with her? If so, a outwalking and then a supper with her is a good choice . Hope I can help you and wish you have a successful dating experience.[/B]