Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

date idea that she'll say yes 99.9% of the time

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its probably posted somewhere on this forum or in the dj bible anyways from my experience this idea has worked 100% of the time, and its a real easy way to get a HB 8+ to go with you for a day. Ask them to go shopping for clothes for you! a) girls love shopping b) youll spend all the money on yourself c) its a great way to get some c&f lines in d) tons of great observation pieces for you guys to talk about

dont ask, assume so say something like "hey lets go shopping, I need a girls opinion anyways, and im not going to ask the girls in the store that are just looking to sell and make commission."

its also a perfect way to ease into a night out, when youre wearing fancier clothes you can say "this will look pretty good at the club when we go out"

I dunno works like a charm for me.

Scar Tissue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question: When you go shopping, do you make it shopping for the both of you? Obviously your not about to pay for her but the times you have done this is it only you shopping and her helping or her doing some shopping too.

Just wanting to clearify this for the readers

Reaction score
Ahhh... i love this. It get her to have a chance to enter your reality. Its works because instead of having a you vs her attitude... you have a you + her attitude... since you both are in your social bubble.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scar Tissue said:
Question: When you go shopping, do you make it shopping for the both of you? Obviously your not about to pay for her but the times you have done this is it only you shopping and her helping or her doing some shopping too.

Just wanting to clearify this for the readers
I certainly wouldn't do that. No way I'm going to wait for hours while they're fitting clothes in one store before moving on to the next.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would make it a date with my tasks as the priority, instead of hers. That is, before she is my girlfriend. If we're a couple, of course i wouldn't mind shopping for her, on reasonable terms.

Scar Tissue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain Harlock said:
I certainly wouldn't do that. No way I'm going to wait for hours while they're fitting clothes in one store before moving on to the next.
Well yeah that should be expected if you dont lead. Its not hard to control the pace of the trip though. But I was wanting to know what the OP has been doing...

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My most favourite way of doing things now when meeting girls for the first time after number close. I had already developed this before I found this site, but have refined it far more since.

Benefits:
1. You can avoid spending anything on her. At most, you might buy a coffee or an ice-cream etc etc.
2. You get her emotions working by engaging in a what is for most women a pleasurable activity. She's also doing you a 'favour' by helping you out. (she's investing time in you, so is more inclined to keep on going rather that let you go - a weird aspect of female psychology which most guys fail to take advantage of)
3. Ample opportunities to discuss fashion, culture, music and avoid logical/intellectual topics, which will shut her down. Kino is so stupidly easy it's untrue, as long as you know what you're doing - think subtle touches when going through doors, when sitting down, when you want her to feel the texture of the clothing, when you try aftershaves etc etc.
4. Rejections are few. I've only ever had one. And that wasn't even direct. She was genuinely busy, but the way she said told me she was very glad to have an alibi. There was no counter-offer from her. I haven't spoke to her since.

Negatives:
1. She might not think it's a date. (that's happened to me twice. one time the girl brought her boyfriend along. That event is one of my snapping points to try and figure out why I couldn't handle women beyond number-closing.)
2. You might get friendzoned by this action. This is linked to point 1. (happened to me once, probably down to no kino, engaging in 'boring' stuff, not being sexual etc etc) Reduce this risk by keeping up kino, jokes, sexual talk etc.
3. Flakes happen far more, at least in the UK. The girl might not reject you, but she can 'clear' her conscious by thinking that you'll be shopping anyway, and not show. When this happens, do not show emotion. Quite the opposite. You want to show her that since she does not value the opportunity to be in your presence, you don't give a **** about her anymore. My favourite way of doing this is text or call that night and tell her I found something really cool, it's a shame she'll never get to see it. (With 'real' dates, I've only been flaked on once. With this tactic, I've easily had a half dozen flakes, though only 1 since finding this site)
4. You might spend too long on the date. She'll lose interest and get bored. Bad move. [Keep it short and sweet. My usual routine is to do 30 mins of shopping, then 30-60 mins in a coffee house or a food hall/market, then another about an hour shopping. Depending on the date and the degree of response from her, this can conclude with more coffee, moving onto a bar, club or music hall, both of you going home together (not manage this yet, but I'm getting there) or you both part.]

In all, my most favourite way of doing things. Sure, sometimes you'll still feel the pain of flakes and rejection, but turn-over is high, the opportunities are huge for good game if you know the score and you can maintain dominance and control, again, as long as you know what you are doing and have confidence in yourself.

Some sidenotes:
Keep it 80:20, 80 being for you. She's tagging along and helping you. And when you do some shopping for her, do it in the same store as the one you're shopping in, and with ample game opportunities - something you can diss or neg her on, kino (think about what you can do if she tries a perfume on?).

And as the OP said, when you ask her, it is not a question. It is statement of intent and purpose. " Yadda yadda small talk...I'm in town tomorrow, going to get myself some new shirts for the summer. You should join me, a female perspective (I can trust [I say this depending on how long I've known her]) on my choices would be great! [Wait for response, act to it] Yadda yadda, end of convo"
You are not on the phone for any longer than 10 minutes tops. I'm normally on the phone for like 5 minutes. Maybe that's my downfall? I don't know, I shall wait and see.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I did this last night asked the girl out for Ice Cream and told her I Needed a new hat So we went too, our local town center pretty much like the mall but you walk outdoors and theres shops everywhere.

Positives
Your buying for yourself so you have her pick something out, say its ugly if its ugly and if you like it buy it pretty simple. Usually go for something small like a Hat or Shirt I wouldn't go spend a couple hundred.
* Make her try to buy something, If she seems kinda picky ask one of the Females working to help you guys out, This is great because the Person working will do all the work for you.
*Make sure to go check the girl cloths out pick out funny shirts, Hippie cloths, Ugly ****.
* Make sure she gets to try whatever she gets on before SHE buys it, Make her feel more comfortable with you.

For the people who say WHAT IF THE GIRL DOSENT THINK ITS A DATE, Your retarded for one, You should never label hanging out with a girl A DATE. Say hey lets kick it, Hangout, Ect. Dont put the pressure on makes you look needy, if you got skill any girl your with for a couple hours alone, should feel attracted sexually too you. So dont use the OOO she's dosent think this is a date,, Beacuase that my friend is a total cop out

MUST DOOS Plan more than just going shopping, Start off with going to get icecream then hit up the Mall, Then try to bring her back to your house for some FOOD, SWIMM, Watch TV, Get ready for the NIGHT whatever

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done this before. It works.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
frisco said:
Actually I did this last night asked the girl out for Ice Cream and told her I Needed a new hat So we went too, our local town center pretty much like the mall but you walk outdoors and theres shops everywhere.

Positives
Your buying for yourself so you have her pick something out, say its ugly if its ugly and if you like it buy it pretty simple. Usually go for something small like a Hat or Shirt I wouldn't go spend a couple hundred.
* Make her try to buy something, If she seems kinda picky ask one of the Females working to help you guys out, This is great because the Person working will do all the work for you.
*Make sure to go check the girl cloths out pick out funny shirts, Hippie cloths, Ugly ****.
* Make sure she gets to try whatever she gets on before SHE buys it, Make her feel more comfortable with you.

For the people who say WHAT IF THE GIRL DOSENT THINK ITS A DATE, Your retarded for one, You should never label hanging out with a girl A DATE. Say hey lets kick it, Hangout, Ect. Dont put the pressure on makes you look needy, if you got skill any girl your with for a couple hours alone, should feel attracted sexually too you. So dont use the OOO she's dosent think this is a date,, Beacuase that my friend is a total cop out

MUST DOOS Plan more than just going shopping, Start off with going to get icecream then hit up the Mall, Then try to bring her back to your house for some FOOD, SWIMM, Watch TV, Get ready for the NIGHT whatever
You'd be surprised how many chumpish and naive girls exist out there. More than this community lets onto. I go back to my original example: I told a girl, seeing as it's the holidays, she should come up to town and hang with me. (she's lives about 40 mins away on the train) She said she loved to. She brought her boyfriend along. No consultation on my part. That pissed me off. Actually, if I hadn't have been in a public, I would have blown a nut.

Girls that are used to betas and have never met a guy with game are going to be perplexed by this situation. A date to them is dinner in a nice restaurant or bistro. Not helping the guy do his shopping.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds nice but as Hughman said , you might easily fall into friend zone.
Especiallyif ur nice guy or a chode without loads of experience under his belt.

I highly recommand to go fully direct. So she knows whats going on.
I suggest for another meet-up in a bar than isolate her and go to a more chill place or i tell her to come to my house and watch a movie and have a cuddle challenge.

If its ON , its ON. If not , why waste time ?

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
It sounds nice but as Hughman said , you might easily fall into friend zone.
Especiallyif ur nice guy or a chode without loads of experience under his belt.

I highly recommand to go fully direct. So she knows whats going on.
I suggest for another meet-up in a bar than isolate her and go to a more chill place or i tell her to come to my house and watch a movie and have a cuddle challenge.

If its ON , its ON. If not , why waste time ?
Thumbs up from me. That's what I do now. I tell them to meet me for coffee (or a drink in a pub if I have ID or someone I know is serving), then we can go and expand my wardrobe. Only the most clueless girls read that the wrong way. It's a good way of filtering actually. Why would you want a clueless girl?

falcon814

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can always ask the girl jokingly to come join you in the fitting room... to "help you try something on"...

Who knows she might even actually come in..

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Other problem: Sure it's easy to be sexual and do kino, but actual progression to making out is hard. You have to divert to an empty park or a bar for that.

pseudo.Sam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Done this before too. It's fantastic and it's like an all-about-you-not-her thing.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hughman said:
You'd be surprised how many chumpish and naive girls exist out there. More than this community lets onto. I go back to my original example: I told a girl, seeing as it's the holidays, she should come up to town and hang with me. (she's lives about 40 mins away on the train) She said she loved to. She brought her boyfriend along. No consultation on my part. That pissed me off. Actually, if I hadn't have been in a public, I would have blown a nut.

Girls that are used to betas and have never met a guy with game are going to be perplexed by this situation. A date to them is dinner in a nice restaurant or bistro. Not helping the guy do his shopping.
This is due to a lack of qualifying, the girl before you thought you should ask her to hangout. Personally i never fallow one specific method but By qualifying the girl before you ask her to go out, Find out if she has a boyfriend, If she does then yes you would DEFF. take a different route, You would want to ttake her to a bar if she has a BF, But if she is single then Going shopping IS A GREAT HANGOUT IDEA

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no it has to be fun for both, not just for her.