Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

date goes from horrible to bed in 5 hours, then???

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last saturday a friend of mine was having a kegger at his place. I showed up and his wife wanted to introduce me to one of her single friends. Well she didnt want to come (what my friends wife told me, ended up she had to cover a shift at work and didnt get off till 2am). I didnt really care either way I was just hanging out with some friends drinking some beers. So my friend punches her up on myspace and holy sh*t! This chick is total boomshell hot. I would give her a 9.5 any day of the week, swear to god. Anyway, I end up leaving about 2 and went home and to sleep. I wake up at 8 the next morning with a text message from a number I didnt have stored in my phone, saying it "hey this is Jill's friend, hope its not too late to text you", received at 3:22 am. I text her back at about 11 asking who it was, because Jill told me about another girl that saw my picture or something and wanted to meet me. Anyway she texts back and its the girl who i saw on myspace at the party. Normally Im not a text wh0re, but the chick contacted me first via text so I figured why not and kept the thing going. We texted all day sunday, I had her laughing at all sorts of crap, and we were having a good convo. Monday morning I sent her a text saying "hey" and we ended up texting most of the day while i was at work, and during our convo I found out that she didnt have to work Monday night so I said we should get together for dinner later. Up to this point I havent heard her voice, everything was done via text. So she agrees and I told her I would pick her up at 8. she gave me directions to her house (only about 2 miles from my house fortunately), and everything was a go.

So I dressed up pretty pimp, and showed up a little late. Chick was even hotter in person I swear. 5'5" 105 lbs, C cup all natural, absolutely what I consider the ideal hotchick. We went out to a restaurant that I frequent, and we got there about 8:20. Within about 30 minutes the convo went kinda stale, and she started watching a college game that was on. I seriously had nothing, usually I can keep the convo going all night, but for some reason I was totally stumped. We talked about so much during those 2 days texting, that I ran out of material. At about 9:30 my friend that "introduced" us texted me inviting us to come over and help finish off the keg. She was kinda reluctant and was like "well i should get my car, and I can meet you there" yeah yeah, blah blah. We all know what this really means. So I head to the bathroom to regroup for a minute and think a couple of things through. I dont know what came over me. I came out of the bathroom and I had a whole new setlist of material right on the fly. I was throwing some funny sh*t out left and right, had her laughing, ****y crap had her going big time. It was c&f and some of it was just straight ****y and she was eating it up.

A little while later she went to the bathroom, and when she came back she sat next to me instead of across. Then I knew it was on. Within about 5 minutes we had kissed, but she was like "we shouldnt be doing this" and I said "doing what Im just drinking my beer minding my business and your trying to get all up on me". Within a couple of minutes we were making out in the restaurant, luckily there were only about 5 people in the area we were at, and it was kinda dark. We ended up closing the place down (2am), and went out to my car. started making out in the car while it warmed up, and it got pretty hot and heavy. I whispered into her ear that we needed to go back to her place, we left, got her home and she invited me in. You guys can probably guess the rest.

So afterward (3:30 now), we fall asleep for a little bit and I end up leaving at about 5 and go home. My boss doesnt care when I show up to work, so I decided to sleep in, and I get a text from her at 9:30 saying hello. we texted a few times, I ended up getting up and going to work and she texted me till probably 11:30 or so then I asked her if she had to close tonight and I got no response. She mentioned something about taking a nap because she was tired, so I texted her a few hours later asking if fell asleep. An hour after that she said "no, Ive just been busy" that was pretty much the last time I heard from her in 24 hours or so. I texted her this morning and she was responding with 2 word sentences, I said "your pretty talkative today" she said "im just really tired, been working late". Thats the last time I heard from her, but she did start her rag today.
Im not going to contact her anymore, my buddy that "introduced" us said to ignore her for awhile, she cant stand it. So what do you guys think? Just a sh*t test to see if im needy? How do you go from making all the contact, letting me pound you against the headboard for an hour after our first date, then just stop contact in the middle of the next day?

Sorry for being so long winded.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jamescr73 said:
"doing what Im just drinking my beer minding my business and your trying to get all up on me".
Nice one I love it :up:
jamescr73 said:
How do you go from making all the contact, letting me pound you against the headboard for an hour after our first date, then just stop contact in the middle of the next day?

You mighta gone overboard with the texting. Blowing a girls phone up that you just met is a bad idea. It might not be all over now..

In my opinion, let the woman initiate the texting, and use it sparingly. Your actions at dinner got you laid, not the texts. The texts have killed a fair amount of attraction since then, however.

Do like your buddy says, he seems to know women. Just ignore her till she contacts you. She is definately displaying limited IL at this point so I hope you haven't fallen in love with her :)

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Na, I havent fallen in love by any means. But I will say that out of the 9 girls i have been with, she is by far the hottest, and the best in the sack.

Oh one more thing I just though of, I tried to actually call her on my lunch break instead of text and she didnt answer. I didnt leave a VM, and she never called back.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Either her IL wasn't very high and she just wanted to get fvcked, or you killed the attraction blowing her up all the time.

That sucks, but next her. I wouldn't count on her coming around, and even if she did would you want to be in a relationship with a woman who would ignore you and stuff?

You deserve to be treated better :)

Reaction score
Are you familiar with a concept called "buyer's remorse"?

That could apply in this situation.

In any case, why are you pestering her so much? Texting her for hours, trying to call her and it's been what a day or less than a day since you last saw her? Cut that crap out, man, that's annoying.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I think the texting was a little much. She may have been in a different mindset (a little tipsy?) at dinner and your actions were perfect. But trying to analyze a girls feelings over her text messages is pretty difficult and seems like a waste of time. Over-analyzing never does you any good. I mean you can probably say she had a change in mood since you last texted but that's it. I mean how can you tell she doesn't like you anymore because of a few texts. I think you're reading into this too much. And just remember that it can be really easy to misinterpret a text message. That's why most guys here would say to keep texting to the minimum. But yeah because of texting problems try calling her to set something up. If she flakes then next her. I just wouldn't put her off so easily because of some text stuff. You need to talk to her.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and its not like i was constantly blowing her up. I only started texting convos with her twice, and one of them was before I even met her. Ive got a lot going on this week anyway, I'll blow her off till next week and see what happens.

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
jamescr73 said:
Last saturday a friend of mine was having a kegger at his place. I showed up and his wife wanted to introduce me to one of her single friends. Well she didnt want to come (what my friends wife told me, ended up she had to cover a shift at work and didnt get off till 2am). I didnt really care either way I was just hanging out with some friends drinking some beers. So my friend punches her up on myspace and holy sh*t! This chick is total boomshell hot. I would give her a 9.5 any day of the week, swear to god. Anyway, I end up leaving about 2 and went home and to sleep. I wake up at 8 the next morning with a text message from a number I didnt have stored in my phone, saying it "hey this is Jill's friend, hope its not too late to text you", received at 3:22 am. I text her back at about 11 asking who it was, because Jill told me about another girl that saw my picture or something and wanted to meet me. Anyway she texts back and its the girl who i saw on myspace at the party. Normally Im not a text wh0re, but the chick contacted me first via text so I figured why not and kept the thing going. We texted all day sunday, I had her laughing at all sorts of crap, and we were having a good convo. Monday morning I sent her a text saying "hey" and we ended up texting most of the day while i was at work, and during our convo I found out that she didnt have to work Monday night so I said we should get together for dinner later. Up to this point I havent heard her voice, everything was done via text. So she agrees and I told her I would pick her up at 8. she gave me directions to her house (only about 2 miles from my house fortunately), and everything was a go.

So I dressed up pretty pimp, and showed up a little late. Chick was even hotter in person I swear. 5'5" 105 lbs, C cup all natural, absolutely what I consider the ideal hotchick. We went out to a restaurant that I frequent, and we got there about 8:20. Within about 30 minutes the convo went kinda stale, and she started watching a college game that was on. I seriously had nothing, usually I can keep the convo going all night, but for some reason I was totally stumped. We talked about so much during those 2 days texting, that I ran out of material. At about 9:30 my friend that "introduced" us texted me inviting us to come over and help finish off the keg. She was kinda reluctant and was like "well i should get my car, and I can meet you there" yeah yeah, blah blah. We all know what this really means. So I head to the bathroom to regroup for a minute and think a couple of things through. I dont know what came over me. I came out of the bathroom and I had a whole new setlist of material right on the fly. I was throwing some funny sh*t out left and right, had her laughing, ****y crap had her going big time. It was c&f and some of it was just straight ****y and she was eating it up.

A little while later she went to the bathroom, and when she came back she sat next to me instead of across. Then I knew it was on. Within about 5 minutes we had kissed, but she was like "we shouldnt be doing this" and I said "doing what Im just drinking my beer minding my business and your trying to get all up on me". Within a couple of minutes we were making out in the restaurant, luckily there were only about 5 people in the area we were at, and it was kinda dark. We ended up closing the place down (2am), and went out to my car. started making out in the car while it warmed up, and it got pretty hot and heavy. I whispered into her ear that we needed to go back to her place, we left, got her home and she invited me in. You guys can probably guess the rest.

So afterward (3:30 now), we fall asleep for a little bit and I end up leaving at about 5 and go home. My boss doesnt care when I show up to work, so I decided to sleep in, and I get a text from her at 9:30 saying hello. we texted a few times, I ended up getting up and going to work and she texted me till probably 11:30 or so then I asked her if she had to close tonight and I got no response. She mentioned something about taking a nap because she was tired, so I texted her a few hours later asking if fell asleep. An hour after that she said "no, Ive just been busy" that was pretty much the last time I heard from her in 24 hours or so. I texted her this morning and she was responding with 2 word sentences, I said "your pretty talkative today" she said "im just really tired, been working late". Thats the last time I heard from her, but she did start her rag today.
Im not going to contact her anymore, my buddy that "introduced" us said to ignore her for awhile, she cant stand it. So what do you guys think? Just a sh*t test to see if im needy? How do you go from making all the contact, letting me pound you against the headboard for an hour after our first date, then just stop contact in the middle of the next day?

Haha...quit worrying so much. The texting was a very bad idea but just wait until she contacts you first and if she doesn't...which she probaly will anyways...but if she doesn't...wait a couple of days and text her just to hnag out. Ummm...you are having to much convo to early on and are losing any mystery about you to this girl. It's like a knob that you turn slowly and then keep turning until it's full blast...but slow at first.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone else is pretty much saying what you need to do.

stop texting her and give her space. everytime you texted and she didnt respond and you texted again you lost points. you called she didnt answer and still texted you lost points. whether or not this is a sh*ttest is irrelevant.

you just met her, you cant possibly assume a relationship right now, so take it slow.

have fun bud

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, normally I'm all over the DON'T text train. However I'll give you that it worked prior to meeting her. However where you made your mistake is after banging her, you continued to text her, BIG NO NO.

After you nailed her, you should have dramatically cut down your responses. Scarcity makes the heart grow fonder, if you want proof, she's doing it perfectly, she gave you a sniff, then cut you off and now your txting her, calling her, thinking about her, posting on internet forums about her, she's got you wrapped around her finger.

From now on, cut out the txting, I would say max 1 reply per day. Communicate like a man via the phone, women use txt msgs because they can control the convo, they can avoid serious issues and say they were busy, its classic avoidance.

Now to the situation at hand, your friend is right, give her space. Don't contact her again. Let her make the first contact, she's obviously interested, otherwise she wouldn't have let her friend set her up. Secondly don't talk to the friend about her anymore, your not in high school, you don't need an intermediary because I guarantee you that she's also telling the friend what your saying.

From now on, let her make all the first contact for the next couple of times, then after that, make contact only to set up dates/bang sessions.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop texting her and give her space.
I don't think the texting after the date was the end of the world, i mean, if the girl liked him still, she would not only have written back more, but probably would texted him first!

But why the 2 word answers?? The phone call even after the 2 word texts was the big NO NO, that I must say.

My conclusion? Maybe he didn't hit it that well, thats really all I can think about. What exactly happened after the sex James? was there any awkwardess? or less chit chat? You kind of left that part out. I'm actually curious to see what happens though, but yea, thats the only thing I can think of why she is giving u the cold shoulder in a way.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smartone84 said:
I don't think the texting after the date was the end of the world, i mean, if the girl liked him still, she would not only have written back more, but probably would texted him first!

But why the 2 word answers?? The phone call even after the 2 word texts was the big NO NO, that I must say.

My conclusion? Maybe he didn't hit it that well, thats really all I can think about. What exactly happened after the sex James? was there any awkwardess? or less chit chat? You kind of left that part out. I'm actually curious to see what happens though, but yea, thats the only thing I can think of why she is giving u the cold shoulder in a way.
several reasons why he shouldve stopped texting..

1. because he said himself I DONT DO THE TEXT THING

...why do something your not accustomed to just because she does. now she has drawn him into this whole texting thing that he doesnt like doing anyway

2. because she wasnt responding. why keep texting if you are not getting a response

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
on a scale of 1-10 I probably hit it a 7. the first time with a new girl is awkward for me, and it seems like the 2nd time is twice as good. The last girl I dated even told me she didnt think i was that good on the first time, but the 2nd time i swear she was nearly paralyzed.

Now the girl this thread is about told me I was great, I didnt think so really. I got her off twice, once orally and once fuking her. After sex we made out for a few minutes, but it was like 3:30 and she had to be up at 8, so we just went to sleep. She told me she "didnt want to be smothered" like cuddling and sh*t so I just rolled over and went to sleep :D

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you what happened she was attracted to you, but she wasn't comfortable enough with you, yet. You escalated way to fast, and you made her feel like a slvt. In the moment attraction took over, but she wasn't comfortable enough to have sex with you, and she will never be comfortable around you again because you escalated way to fast, and skipped the comfort part.

PROOF:
we shouldnt be doing this
She wanted to fvck you, but it didn't feel right. She just needed validation that you liked something about her other then her looks. You should of asked her questions about her favorite experiences in life, restaurants, etc. AFCs make the mistake of skipping the whole attraction part, and they only try to comfort them, getting themselves friendzoned.

{Attraction>Comfort>Seduction} >Relationship

You skip one step, and you seriously hurt your chances of a relationship. Skip attraction, and you becomed friendzoned. Skip comfort, and she's not comfortable enough to have a relationship with you. Never skip a step!

Also if your looking for a LTR you should always wait around 7 hours before having sex with her. This will give enough time to comfort her into the seduction zone. It doesn't mather if you do 7 hours in a day, or a week.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
I'll tell you what happened she was attracted to you, but she wasn't comfortable enough with you, yet. You escalated way to fast, and you made her feel like a slvt. In the moment attraction took over, but she wasn't comfortable enough to have sex with you, and she will never be comfortable around you again because you escalated way to fast, and skipped the comfort part.

PROOF:

She wanted to fvck you, but it didn't feel right. She just needed validation that you liked something about her other then her looks. You should of asked her questions about her favorite experiences in life, restaurants, etc. AFCs make the mistake of skipping the whole attraction part, and they only try to comfort them, getting themselves friendzoned.

{Attraction>Comfort>Seduction} >Relationship

You skip one step, and you seriously hurt your chances of a relationship. Skip attraction, and you becomed friendzoned. Skip comfort, and she's not comfortable enough to have a relationship with you. Never skip a step!

Also if your looking for a LTR you should always wait around 7 hours before having sex with her. This will give enough time to comfort her into the seduction zone. It doesn't mather if you do 7 hours in a day, or a week.
well this is kind of interesting, because when she said "we shouldnt be doing this" and I said "doing what, im just drinking my beer and your trying to get all up on me", she smiled grabbed the back of my head and started making out with me again.
We talked about all kinds of stuff before she came and sat down beside me, and I never said one thing about her looks or that she was beautiful or anything. She already knows this, she doesnt need to hear it from me.
7 hours huh? I met her at 8pm and we started fuking at 2:30 am. Hmmm.

Last edited:

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really disagree with Stephane on this one.

"We shouldn't be doing this" means - this is naughty and I love it!

She was obviously comfortable with you.

If she is the type of chick to just hit it and quit it, what have you lost?

You still win!! :)

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at your evaluation of how well your sex went.

You got her off twice, once by regular sex, and you consider that a SEVEN?

Either you're lying or completely ignorant. More than 80% of women can't even come from regular sex without ****oral stimulation. I'm sure that if she really did come twice, she'd consider it a hellova lot better than a seven.

Sorry, I'm a little suspicious.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to tell you the truth and not to try and brag, but out of the 9 women I have had sex with, only 1 was unable to achieve an orgasm during intercourse. One girl I dated had 9 orgasms in 45 minutes. Usually I can get 3 or 4 out of them pretty easily. I have delivered a lot of orgasms in my life, and know what a females body goes through when it happens, so I know they arent faking. I have a pretty interesting slight upward curvature of my penis. It literally is made to hit the G spot with her on top.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She felt lonely ....she had some boose she wasn't really aware of reality .she didnt really felt like It was anything serious(lol..Im so drunk)u both were havin a nice time bu it all ended when she found out ....wat a lil bad girl she had been...It was a great time but if you were drunk too....U know...culd have fvcked all night and it would have been whatver{hay I can see youir biG Rooster bu i cant feel it..hahha

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just talked to my friend that "introduced" us. I guess he talked to her (i havent talked to him in a few days so he didnt know we werent talking), and she told him she hadnt talked to me much because she has been so busy with work. Its all good though, i met a new girl last night and she stayed over. I didnt bone her though, but were going to a party together tonight.