Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date flakes on you

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly am not having much luck with guys at the moment. I had been dating this guy for a few weeks now. I know he had only been intimiate with two women (both ltr) before and there were a lot of things he hadnt tried. So, we got talking and I would talk him through different ways of doing things and that there was so much he could try when he was ready.

So Monday night we go out, book a hotel and its time to do the deed. We are kissing and cuddling all the way up to the hotel room. I go to the ladies, put on this sexy black lace top and matching thong with lace top stockings and suspenders, finishing the outfit of with a devilishly high pair of heels, walk over to him, sit him down on the bed while sitting on his knee and start kissing him. I push him back undo his pants and lick his rock hard soldier. He stops me half way and says he needs the toilet. He comes out a few minutes later looking for his keys which he thinks he left at the hotel reception and goes down to get them. About ten minutes later i get a text saying i cant do this and i am really sorry, so i try calling him and he wont pick up. He texts me again saying i am really sorry, i am scared and all shook up in the car. I ask him to come back up so we can talk and there is no pressure on him to do anything and he didnt. I got dressed and went downstairs and asked him if i could come over for a chat and he said yes, then he said no. He had truly lost the plot. I left him to it then and just left.

He sent some mumbled texts but i cant figure out what was wrong with him.

I contacted him 24 hours later asking for an explanation and got nothing. What a fvcking waste of time and effort. I need sympathy.

Moral of the story: I shouldnt date sexually inexperienced guys, particularly those who arent adventurous.

Its two days later and I am still so worked up over it grrrrrrrrhhhh

How could i have handled this situation better?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"He sent some mumbled texts but i cant figure out what was wrong with him.

I contacted him 24 hours later asking for an explanation and got nothing. What a fvcking waste of time and effort. I need sympathy.

Moral of the story: I shouldnt date sexually inexperienced guys, particularly those who arent adventurous.

Its two days later and I am still so worked up over it grrrrrrrrhhhh"

Maybe he was actually inexperienced or perhaps you were his mistress unawares to you and his actual girlfriend of course and when you so expertly licked his rock hard johnson he had a morality crew AFC crisis of conscience.

One of those if I go through with it with this hot babe I'll never be able to look at my one true love without feeling guilt at the great naughty nasty delicious time I had. :nono:

"How could i have handled this situation better?"

Well...

It could of been me in that motel room with you instead. :whistle:

Seriously though you didn't really do anything wrong to end up in this dissapointing situation.

I suppose you could run background checks on future love interests in the future to rule out any wifey/girlfriends lurking in the background that could provoke performance destroying guilt but other than that and or hiring a private detective to find out what your guy is all about not much you can do to find out how a person is going to react to your intimacy until you and he are together at the moment of truth.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Do you know for sure that he's had two other sex partners? My initial gut feeling is he's a closet virgin who lied about the other two women. He may have gotten cold feet about (finally) having sex and was too embarrassed to tell you. I was a late bloomer myself and chickened out with a girl once, but I was honest enough to tell her so she understood.

If he truly is experienced, then like Kontroller points out, he might guilt issues about cheating on someone you don't know about.

An experienced, unattached guy would have been all over you :).

Anyway, the long and the short of it is you did nothing wrong.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did google and facebook him before going out with him. He appeared single and sane.

He was so excited and the amount of time we spent together i dont think he had another gf, although thinking back, he could have been a virgin, but a virgin at 27?

Upon reflection I hate the fact i let a guy put me in that postion where i was left aroused and angry and vulnerable (i'd have jumped in to bed with anyone to get the frustration out my system)

Maybe he was actually inexperienced

He was, and thats why he was going to be my apprentice. I was going to teach him everything i had learnt over the past 9 years of having fun

[Sulk Sulk]

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this is not the perspective I thought it was going to be when I clicked on the thread.

Cinamon, sorry darling, but **** happens. Next time you get an apprentice, umm tie him down first.

I was in a similar situation with the last ex, she was a virgin and had a real big nervous streak that basically killed any chance of sex. Now before her, I had sex a total of 2 times, so I was in full "fake it till you make it" mode, but I realize what happened was I went in for it, that set off the nervous streak and everything was stopped.

Very fustrating, let me tell you.

What I found out that worked, basically 2 years later, was what I'll call "connecting the dots." And that was to combine things, so there was never a real big jump. In this particular example, making out was the bridge. What got her over the nervousness was that I kept moving around while making out, till i was in a position to just slip it in. Not sure if you could have built more comfort into the situation.

Of course, I also promote moderate amounts of liquid coruage to help this along too. You did kind of put him on the spot. This is the hotel room, this is me decked out (hott), now its sex time. For most people, I see that as a very pleasurable amount of tension, but to the inexperienced it could very well be too much.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Older virgin guys do exist. Some are even older than 27. I lost it at nearly age 28. There are some older virgin guys on ss seeking advice. I think one is 37.

Or maybe he's only had one sex partner instead of two.

Obviously this is all speculation and we will probably never know for sure.

All I'm saying is that he might be more inexperienced than he's telling you.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he was prob a virgin and thought he will give it away to you and got cold feet

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how could you have handled it different? no way, you did great. HE'S the dud, and it's HIS loss babe.
Some men just cant handle prosperity

MiguelQ

Reaction score
My question is why would you even mess with a guy this lame chica?

lalahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon! Lmfao he was definitely inexperienced.
Him= Me in the past
When a girl would sit on my lap and I would get a boner I would think that it was too "dirty" and I'm not ready for it for some reason. Then I would go cold on the girl. It's also mixed in with insecurity that I wouldn't be able to perform to the girl's expectations. Basically he was probably in part an AFC as great as he may have been in your dates.

I feel sympathy for you...lmao I look back on my girl and think wow unlucky for her to have met me back then.

Also if you really do want to work his nerves... the girl I was talking about taunted me: she would call me on the phone and in talking she would keep calling me prude. When I saw her she would be smiling and calling me prude. Basically she would just tease me that I was a prude and I would try to deny it but she wouldn't stop, even at one point went :"prude! prude! prude prude prude, you're a prude!" And to tell the truth it works a little haha...

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You did kind of put him on the spot. This is the hotel room, this is me decked out (hott), now its sex time. For most people, I see that as a very pleasurable amount of tension, but to the inexperienced it could very well be too much

I just felt that if you aregoing to do something you should do it properly, and I wanted to raise his bench-mark standards, strive to achieve the best.

My question is why would you even mess with a guy this lame chica?

Cause he was really hot looking and looked good on my arm, plus I did it for all the sisters who would be doing him after me. He needed guidance and reasssurance.

Also if you really do want to work his nerves... the girl I was talking about taunted me:

I wont be seeing him again, its not worth the trouble, mind you i dont think he wants to see me again either. Thanks for the sympathy guys, its lifted me up, I really appreciate it. Now i just need to go out and find the next guy. I think a nice rugged mechanic in greasy overalls.... tasty. I should book the car in for a service. lol