Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date Cancelled

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guyz.. just wanna Post this n hear ur thoughts, comments, opinions or how u Analyze this went.

Met this Chic a 3 Weeks Ago...n was suppose to go out on a Date wif her Tonite.... Everything was planned out n She Cancelled on the Last minute.. n even had a Friend Gurl to come wif her.

On my way there She Sms me this

"Hey Babe, i'm really Sorry i have to Cancel tonight, Long Story, I feel i've F***ed u around enough, my Life is Confusing at the moment so i think it's best to just say it was great to meet you, let just leave at that. Sorry again, Best wishes! Sorry for Cowardly Message Too.."

I had a Mindset.. of just takin it Easy and not expectin an Outcome n Just Have Fun. But now i'm thinking Wat Da Crap just Happened.

-JuLiuZ C.

Last edited:

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you met six weeks ago and you're only now going out on a date, she's already lost interest/found a new guy/testing you/something else.

Just play it off like it doesn't bother you.

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction 3 weeks Ago.. not sure if that Matters haha

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthJuan said:
If you met six weeks ago and you're only now going out on a date, she's already lost interest/found a new guy/testing you/something else.

Just play it off like it doesn't bother you.
Yep, her expiration date was about two weeks ago. Clean out the refrigerator, she's gone bad and is beginning to smell.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like it's over. Don't expect to hear from her again, and probably a waste of your time trying to contact her.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as you got that text you should have just deleted the number.

That's it. No reply text, no asking questions, delete it and forget it

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh.. when i Met Her.. she Broke up wif Her Fiance.. like 3 Weeks Ago... so she's a little Bit Confused...

Can i come over her House n do a SH*T on the Front Door haha

I haven't replied to her Yet or Done Anything.. i'm Not Upset or Bothered.. just Not Sure What 2 make of it...

-SeS

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sesar said:
.. Fiance.. like 3 Weeks Ago... so she's a little Bit Confused...

-SeS
Sounds like drama you should be avoiding.

Count yourself lucky.

You could have just been a pawn to get back at her fiance.
They're probably have angry make up sex.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sesar said:
I had a Mindset.. of just takin it Easy and not expectin an Outcome n Just Have Fun. But now i'm thinking Wat Da Crap just Happened.
You should have had the more extreme mindset of not expecting utterly anything.

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh.. Ur Right MacDiddy.. I liked her as a Person.. when i talked to Her, N she was Easy n Casual...

She was Very Polite.. and Calls Me after I sms her.. instead mucking around Messaging Back.. So i Gave Her the Treatment of Being a Good Person.

I Still Want 2 SH*T in Her Front Door hahah

Joe User

Reaction score
Instead of making the date in advance, you should have called her and said something like, "Hey, I'm busy tuesday, wednesday, and friday, but I got some free time on thursday. Wanna go out for some coffee or something?" When she says yes, say, "Okay, call me on thursday." Then make other tentative plans, that way you at least have something to do if she doesn't call, you still got something to do. Chances are, she will call you on thursday, and if so, go out on the date if you don't have another one lined up. Women are pretty blatant about flaking out at the last minute, like it's no big deal. All ya gotta do is eliminate her ability to flake on you by being a little more spontaneous.

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Hi... I thought i share this wif U...

I got one of my Chic Friends... to Analayze n Read it 4 me.. n she said i should reply to it.. so i played along.. Sms her Back.

This is what my Chic Friend Replied Back Wif

"Hey Sorry about the Late Reply but i've been Thinking what to Say. I understand right now u need a friend right now 2 give u support n if u like that can be me? :) Would u like 2 catch up this week anytime, if u do not feel comfortable wif this sms pls don't feel like u have 2 reply"

-SeS

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sesar said:
Hi Hi... I thought i share this wif U...

I got one of my Chic Friends... to Analayze n Read it 4 me.. n she said i should reply to it.. so i played along.. Sms her Back.

This is what my Chic Friend Replied Back Wif

"Hey Sorry about the Late Reply but i've been Thinking what to Say. I understand right now u need a friend right now 2 give u support n if u like that can be me? :) Would u like 2 catch up this week anytime, if u do not feel comfortable wif this sms pls don't feel like u have 2 reply"

-SeS
If you want to become one of her "girlfriends" that's fine.

Reaction score
That was a straight out knock out punch rejection!! She talks like a hor!!!!!

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
What is with all this talk of hors??? Unless you get a virgin you are getting a hor. Problem with these hors that you boys like is simple. They have a bad taste in their mouth when it comes to males (no pun intended). Why spend the effort and time changing their perception of the entire male species?

yhgsvh74d

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop Using Capitals On Every Word!
and don't go on dates with women, just arrange to meet her at the club and then take her back to her place and put her face through the bedsprings!

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a nice way of saying she not interested. Don't contact her again it's a done deal.

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speakin of Which... I took that Chic Friend(My Date).. wif me clubbing Last Nite wif a group of friends... then sometime during the night.. she dissappears wif my best M8.. back @ his house..

I ask them where they r n no reply.. blah blah blah..

I wasn't very impressed.. Got there n made some story blah blah..

Ok maybe my Chic friend is Hor yeh... if u say????

Ta

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you got more to learn... if your best mate has more game or a wilder personality, then its not a good idea to intro her to him even in a group setting. You've just vouched for him to her and its just too easy.. Plus she was already flaky on you anyway...