Daring a girl to get a reaction out of you.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, that was a retarded thing to do, especially on 1st date. Like you are masochist or something.
Good you edited/deleted that post :D

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
Yep, that was a retarded thing to do, especially on 1st date. Like you are masochist or something.
Good you edited/deleted that post :D

After sleeping on it, I think I figured out the problem. I didn't pay for her way.

I showed up early and had a few drinks. She met me at the bar. I told her let's get a booth but they were all full so she ordered a drink. Then the booth opened up and we went there.

She picks up her tab and says "should I take it with us?" I was like "fine"

She didn't want to pay her way. She brought the tab and they are like, no , you have to go back and pay. I just waited.

Then she grabbed a menu as soon as they came by. I never told her we are meeting for dinner. It's a first date internet thing. I wasn't even hungry.

I told her I just want an appetizer so we both got one. I told her she could get a meal if she wants, but she declined.

Yes I paid the tab for the appetizer, but this b!tch obviously wanted me to drop 50-75 bucks on her. I only dropped 20. That's why she didn't want to continue the date.

She didn't even want to pay for her drink. "Should I take the bill with me" LOL.

Next.

If I paid for everything, I'm sure she would have went to the pool hall, where I would have paid again.