Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dare me to approach in the craziest ways!

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I am working on my approaches and I thought it would be fun to do them in bizarre ways. Maybe by going up to a girl and only saying a pre-decided phrase given to you by the sosuave community or by doing them in just crazy ways.

I am looking for people to post their craziest approach ideas and I will make a later poll on the top answers and then I will go out and video tape me doing the winner. I am bored with regular approaches and I think a little competition and wackiness would make it a ton more fun.

P.S I am in high school so any approach idea involving bars/clubs is out. But other than that everywhere is free game!

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go up to a girl with blue/green/red hair
joke around and say " is that your real color ;)"

NotSoSuaveDave

Reaction score
Put a gun to her head and ask her out, she can't say no now.
Tell her about your tattoo you only show to girls in private.
Ask if her car has a backseat and if she already been there.
Or just ask her to help you with your homework after school.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
Eat 50 onions, go up and talk to girls, really really close and have your flies un-done. How would we know you did this? YouTube channel and upload or it didn't happen.
no leave your flys up but do the breath thing.

i remember when i was 16-18 girls were falling over themself to be mine coz of my dont give a dam attitude i was broke and stressed and my apperance showed it they still came.

theres a guy round where i live with the worst breath ever but hes a thug you should see the chicks he gets its like they are immune to the breath.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPEAK said:
alright I like the onion idea, but I feel like 50 onions is fvcking insane. Maybe 5?
Ha! No, not literally dude. Just enough so that onion-stench can marinate in your beak. Also, garlic. Anything that can make your mouth deadly and smelling of hot poop. How will we know you did this?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gooney goo goo!

Use that as your opener. Just walk up to a girl and say Gooney Goo Goo!

Supreme had all of us guys do it...it was hard the first time and was fun at end creating creative ways that to explain the opening or not explaining it at all like it was normal.

Do 10 of those.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one I read somewhere, I can't remember.. tried it once. Got a laugh but didn't get the number close. Maybe you'll have better luck.

Wait for a girl to make eye contact with you a couple times. Even if you have to stare at her like a creeper until her eyes meet yours.

Then go up to her and say.. "Hi I'm SPEAK. I don't mean to be rude but I couldn't help but notice you were staring at my butt."

The reactions could be hilarious.

Most girls would probably get slightly and say defensive and say "No! You were staring at me weirdo!" then you just reply with something like "I wouldn't have been looking at you if you hadn't kept staring at my butt!"

If you got a little game could you turn it around and turn her aggression into attraction, provided you know what you're doing.

divorcedlol

Don Juan
Reaction score
go to coffee shop, put a donut around your **** and ask her to eat it lol

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok sorry I hvae been slacking on this thread I have been doing bootcamp over in highschool forum. I am going to do the Gooney goo goo a few times and see what happens, and then I'll video tape it after a few trial runs.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want you to go up to a 9 or, preferably, 10 and say "I'm gay but I want you to turn me straight"