Dan's No Fap Journal

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens if you have $ex with a woman during this time? It means you ejectlated it defeats the object of no fap somewhere along the lines.

Reaction score
No fap is about not masterbating yourself. Sex with a woman is much greater than materbation, even though both result in orgasm are very different.

Reaction score
care to explain HOW they are different? How does your body "know' that anything is different, hmm? Many a sexual encounter is considerably less enjoyable than masturbation, guys. Ask any man who's been around a while (as vs college kids).

Reaction score
prison/con.net said:
care to explain HOW they are different? How does your body "know' that anything is different, hmm? Many a sexual encounter is considerably less enjoyable than masturbation, guys. Ask any man who's been around a while (as vs college kids).
Your hand doesnt have pheremones and secretions a woman does. A whole bunch of chemical and brain reactions kick in when its sex with a female. Its also the psychology of it. Sex build a much more powerful psychology for a male vs.masterbation. why.dont you reasearch is sex the same as masterbation? I already have, youll see for yourself. DJ needs to be having plenty of sex and letting the ladies handle his c0ck.

Reaction score
uhhuh. and those secretions reach you HOW if you're using a condom? Those brain reactions are almost all in your "little head" and are anti-survival for you personally, so you'd better learn to control them. what's good for the species often has NOTHING to do with the survival of the INDIVIDUL of that species. It might be good for the species if the male black widow impregnates the female, but then she KILLS him. Beware those stupid "instincts" and chemicals, guys. The species can go straight to hell, as far as I"m concerned.

Last edited:
Reaction score
prison/con.net said:
uhhuh. and those secretions reach you HOW if you're using a condom? Those brain reactions are almost all in your "little head" and are anti-survival for you personally, so you'd better learn to control them. what's good for the species often has NOTHING to do with the survival of the species. It might be good for the species if the male black widow impregnates the female, but then she KILLS him. Beware those stupid "instincts" and chemicals, guys. The species can go straight to hell, as far as I"m concerned.
Thru your nose and some thru skin to skin contact not on your **** guy...

A lot of it is in the scent. Please research this for yourself over a week or so so you can learn how important it is for a male to be mating.

And yes these black widows will kill you! And yes you can be so stupid behind puzzy it is not wortht it in the end. But it doesn't always have to be this way. Make good choices in who you lay with.

James Dupri

Don Juan
Reaction score
The muscles in your hand are 10x stronger than a woman's vag so desensitization is likely. Also if you're constantly rewarding yourself, there will be no real reason/motivation to accomplish anything since your needs are being met. I would put fapping in the same category as overeating/drinking/smoking/drug use.

Reaction score
James Dupri said:
The muscles in your hand are 10x stronger than a woman's vag so desensitization is likely. Also if you're constantly rewarding yourself, there will be no real reason/motivation to accomplish anything since your needs are being met. I would put fapping in the same category as overeating/drinking/smoking/drug use.
I do too, especially for a DJ who should know better! Jagging off is for little kids.