Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dangerous Liaisons - Sex in the Office

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one happened to me a few months back, just never got a chance to post it until now.

Near where I worked at work (but a different section, separated by glass partition), there was this girl who started. Probably a 6.5 in terms of looks. Shorter than me, brunette shortish hair, B size, decent package. 24yo.

One Tuesday, she started e-mailing me and there was a bit of back and forth. Apparently she had noticed me a while back and had been making inquiries as to my "status".

Wednesday, got her number, more e-mailing back and forth, then some texts that night in which I sexually escalated (hers left no doubt that she was very keen for me).

Not an exact quote but one of hers was something like that "I keep having those thoughts as well, but would be afraid to make a move. Would you go along with it if I made a move?"

Thursday afternoon, by e-mail, managed to convince her to come with me downstairs to the basement, to the sick room. Luckily there was a lock on the door.

Make out ensues and our clothes come off. I ended up fvcking her on the recliner / lounge chair in the sick room. Used a condom. First me on top, then her, then me on top finally to blow my load.

Took about 30 minutes then we both went back upstairs. My friends in the office guessed what happened when I reappeared sweating!

Fortunately however, since I'm a professional and I can pretty much make my own hours at work, no one else knew at the time.

Postscript: I ended up going out with this girl for a couple of months. We stopped using a condom and since she was on the pill, I ended up blowing my load inside her numerous times.

Her pvssy was really tight - supposedly she had only been with 3 other guys before me, but not sure if I believe that - and it was pretty good at the time.

But I made some mistakes (no one is perfect) and some of her issues came out.

Namely conflict between my healthy and active lifestyle and hers of eating cr8p and watching TV, and her still being traumatized over the death of her brother about a year back.

Also, despite the fact that it was over before we were together, she found out about my previous "extra curricular activities" in the office (http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=175932) and had jealousy issues.

So it ended. Initiated by me. Since no piece of pvssy is worth not being happy.

Somehow news of the "sick room incident" spread throughout a fair bit of the office (admittedly I did tell my mates in the office, and apparently she also told some), but fortunately never to my boss or anyone else in charge.

Even though it had ended between us (and she had actually said she was moving away to the other side of the country), she kept messaging me a couple of times a week, and she got really upset when she found out about some other incident a bit after we broke up (ended up making out with this 20yo student in our office during a night out, which in my defense she initiated after throwing a drink over me earlier in the night!).

She actually threatened to go to my boss with it, but this was over a month ago now and she has no proof (apart from some vaguely worded e-mails).

As a bonus, she was a temp and ended up going back to her other section in another department soon after the break up.

Moral of the Story

Don't fvck chicks in the office, but if you do, be careful and enjoy! :)

EDIT: Use this thread to share your details of any similar experiences.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This story sounds a tad to fishy, you were able to bone your co-worker in a basement for "half an hour" with no one finding out?

:confused:

(Not trying to hijack your thread)
I've been in similar situations the one closes to your story was when I worked at a retail store. This chick would always talk about what a bum her boyfriend was (he was a felon who took care of the kids, no job) she would see me bust my ass work hard and tell me "oh if i wish I was with you" blah blah. Mind you I wasn't interested in her at all, physically she wasn't attractive to me. However it was work. she would call my department to talk to me and tell me how she would suck my cvck and talk dirty to me etc

One day we were in the back room looking for something, I just got this urge, I pull her head down and unzip my pants and she starts going to town. I told her to stop (didn't wanna get caught) and took her to the parking lot. While she is giving me the BJ my girlfriend at the time was calling me, how fccked up right? I know!

The next day the girl felt guilty and we made a pact "it be our little secret" people in the office "suspected" something was going between us but she never opened her mouth even the day she got fired and they wanted her to snitch she kept her trap shut

Moral of the story don't mess with chicks at work unless you find one who keeps her Trap shut!

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dont date at the office. you then went and told your officemates? you're retarted, you don't know who's gunna slit your throat behind your back.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
This story sounds a tad to fishy, you were able to bone your co-worker in a basement for "half an hour" with no one finding out?

:confused:

(Not trying to hijack your thread)

Moral of the story don't mess with chicks at work unless you find one who keeps her Trap shut!
Well, 30 minutes is only an approximate time. Luckily she was (and later as well) very quiet in bed - even when she came, it wasn't that loud (loudest thing was creaking of the chair).

I work as a professional, and don't directly report to my boss except for monthly reporting. Plus I often go out of the office to go on site, so it wasn't unusual for me to disappear from my desk.

The basement sick room had a lock on the door, so no one was suddenly going to walk in. :eek:

Also, in her section, I was already on good terms with the other girls there (who were all old/married) and I suspect they knew what happened, but because I was on good terms, they weren't going to use it against me.

I agree with your moral of the story as well. I did it against my better judgment, but having said that, if I was back there again, I would probably do the same thing again. :rockon:

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Runner, "professionals" don't do this, man. You are risking your livelihood for a piece of ass. One day, one of them, will turn you in. Then, you are done. Any guy can get a girl at work. The hard part is going outside your realm and finding something outside of that. You are playing with fire. Stop this.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to be a man of class, and dignity, and a professional, you can't be fuvking girls at work. Are you working a t a pizza joint? I'm guessing it's a good job. Why would you risk this? It's also anti everything a man stands for. You don't mix work with pleasure. Work is work. It's there to provide you a living to attain pusvsy elsewhere.

You know what I can't stand (not that I'm saying this is you). Guys who come here who have "supervisor" or "managerial" positions and get some young girl because of their power and think that they "got" the girl. They didn't get anything. They just used their power to manipulate someone who wants something in return as well. That's not getting a girl. Getting a girl is having the courage, confidence, and charisma to make a girl fall head over heels for you.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't have sex with people I do business with neither
and that's the real
but I do do business with people that I have sex with
so if there ain't no conflict, let's get this grind on
cause I'm gonna **** the **** outta you, that's word" - Grind Date= De La Soul

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
If you want to be a man of class, and dignity, and a professional, you can't be fuvking girls at work. Are you working a t a pizza joint? I'm guessing it's a good job. Why would you risk this? It's also anti everything a man stands for. You don't mix work with pleasure. Work is work. It's there to provide you a living to attain pusvsy elsewhere.

You know what I can't stand (not that I'm saying this is you). Guys who come here who have "supervisor" or "managerial" positions and get some young girl because of their power and think that they "got" the girl. They didn't get anything. They just used their power to manipulate someone who wants something in return as well. That's not getting a girl. Getting a girl is having the courage, confidence, and charisma to make a girl fall head over heels for you.
Falcon, some of that is true and I agree with it.

What doesn't help is that:

1) I know that if ever worst came to worst and I did get fired, I could quite easily get another job (I have a very in demand job and live in one of the current economic powerhouse states of Aust) [not a pizza shop!]

2) After some years working hard, at this stage, if I was to sell all my investments, I could live off them for about 3 years without EVEN HAVING TO WORK.

I'm normally a pretty sensible dude, but ever since the first one a couple of years back (a married woman 5 years my senior) I occasionally seem to fall for some piece of *ss at work I can't resist.

Agree with the power thing, but none of the girls were working directly for me, so I didn't have any power over them or their careers, so think it was due to attraction alone.

But yes, this latest adventure was pretty much the limit. While enjoyable, I must try not to do it again.

Until next time...